More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

37 minutes ago, geko12344 said:

Ā 

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

Ā 

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Ā 

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Ā 

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for taking your time to reply!
I still however have the same problem. Its probably caused by the fact that Creature Framework is not showing up in my Mod Configuration screen ingame. I tried installing SexLab aroused, and it seems to have been succesful, as this mod does show up in the MCM. I also tried installing different versions of Creature Framework, but both 1.0.4 and 1.1.0-pre2 dont seem to do anything. I do see that the files contained in the Creature Framework mod are inserted into my skyrim files.Ā  Is there another possible way this problem can be solved?Ā 
Or is there a possibility to remove the need to switch between the Rested and Hard state completely? So always make the creatures appear in hard state ( i dont know if its possible, just a tought)

I hope you dont mind my questioning, I really appreciate the help!

have you tried reinstalling JContainers?

I just tried, but to no effect :/Ā 

Ā 
Update.esm
Ā 
Dawnguard.esm
Ā 
HearthFires.esm
Ā 
Dragonborn.esm
Ā 
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Ā 
ApachiiHair.esm
Ā 
RaceCompatibility.esm
Ā 
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Ā 
AP Skyrim.esm
Ā 
SexLab.esm
Ā 
SexLabAroused.esm
Ā 
CreatureFramework.esm
Ā 
HighResTexturePack01.esp
Ā 
HighResTexturePack02.esp
Ā 
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Ā 
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Ā 
immersive roads.esp
Ā 
SkyUI.esp
Ā 
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Ā 
RaceMenu.esp
Ā 
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Ā 
HelmetToggle.esp
Ā 
ETaC - Complete.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Ā 
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Ā 
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Ā 
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Ā 
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Ā 
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Ā 
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
Ā 
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Ā 
psikoticsnecromancy.esp
Ā 
Beautiful Whiterun.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Ā 
Run For Your Lives.esp
Ā 
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Ā 
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Ā 
Misc Items Reweighting.esp
Ā 
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Ā 
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Ā 
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
Ā 
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Ā 
Remodeled Armor.esp
Ā 
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Ā 
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Ā 
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Ā 
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Ā 
Bijin Wives.esp
Ā 
TrissArmorRetextured.esp
Ā 
TAR-ArchmageHoodRemoval.esp
Ā 
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
Ā 
XQR_WeightlessIngredients.esp
Ā 
FreckleMania.esp
Ā 
KS Hairdo's.esp
Ā 
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Ā 
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Ā 
Immersive Weapons.esp
Ā 
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Ā 
Real Clouds.esp
Ā 
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ā 
SGEyebrows.esp
Ā 
SeranaNoNecro.esp
Ā 
TrueNecromancerAmulet.esp
Ā 
Brows.esp
Ā 
Eyes of Aber.esp
Ā 
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Ā 
LeftHandRings.esp
Ā 
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
Ā 
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Ā 
RealisticWhiterun.esp
Ā 
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Ā 
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Ā 
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
Ā 
darksiders_pack.esp
Ā 
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Ā 
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Ā 
Marie A Redhead Follower 0.6.esp
Ā 
TAR-ThievesGuildReplacer.esp
Ā 
TAR-GuildMaster1stPersonFix.esp
Ā 
TAR-NightingaleReplacer.esp
Ā 
TAR-DarkBrotherhoodReplacer.esp
Ā 
FNIS.esp
Ā 
XPMSE.esp
Ā 
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Ā 
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
Ā 
zzArmormashups.esp
Ā 
DeadlyDragons.esp
Ā 
HentaiCreatures.esp
Ā 
SLAnimLoader.esp
Ā 
UIExtensions.esp
Ā 
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

In this quote I posted the Plugins from LOOT (this represents the load-order, right?). I hope that helpsĀ 

3 hours ago, geko12344 said:

I just tried, but to no effect :/Ā 

In this quote I posted the Plugins from LOOT (this represents the load-order, right?). I hope that helpsĀ 

1 hour ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Oops. I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread.

How compatible is this with SkyTest?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

Ā 

Hmm, whenever I install BDICv3.0.7 and the BDICskyTestPatch, my game crashes just as it loads into the main menu. For some reason they dont show up in the LOOT list either.

Is the 2nd link for me as well? Because it reads on the first link that:
'You do not need any of MadMansGun's patches with this version, just CF, MNC, and BDIC.
MMG's patches kept things going until I could get back to the mod, but they've been incorporated into BDIC now.''

Also, whenever I click ''canine updates.7z''Ā Ā it gets blocked because of malware. :/

Ā 

Again, sorry for asking so much. I hope you will allow me to see this problem through on this forum ā¤ļøĀ 

1 hour ago, geko12344 said:

Hmm, whenever I install BDICv3.0.7 and the BDICskyTestPatch, my game crashes just as it loads into the main menu. For some reason they dont show up in the LOOT list either.

make sure you read it's requirements.

Is the 2nd link for me as well? Because it reads on the first link that:
'You do not need any of MadMansGun's patches with this version, just CF, MNC, and BDIC.
MMG's patches kept things going until I could get back to the mod, but they've been incorporated into BDIC now.''

that message was for a older pre v3 patch

Also, whenever I click ''canine updates.7z''Ā Ā it gets blocked because of malware

i assume your using Avast, it's just as useless as Norton is now.

Re: Bestial Essence patch

Some of the creatures did not work ex: Giant went invisible during sex ;Ā chaurus didn't get a schlong.Ā  I was able to able to get them to work by adding the vanilla game races to the armor-addons in the patch esp.Ā  Ex: add Giant race (131F9) to the Additional Races of the aaxNakedGiantBodyAA02Hard Armor addon.Ā  I believe this keeps the armor addon valid when BesEss changes the race from its custom one to aĀ vanilla race during sex scenes.

Ā 

4 hours ago, oldprv724 said:

Re: Bestial Essence patch

Some of the creatures did not work ex: Giant went invisible during sex ;Ā chaurus didn't get a schlong.Ā  I was able to able to get them to work by adding the vanilla game races to the armor-addons in the patch esp.Ā  Ex: add Giant race (131F9) to the Additional Races of the aaxNakedGiantBodyAA02Hard Armor addon.Ā  I believe this keeps the armor addon valid when BesEss changes the race from its custom one to aĀ vanilla race during sex scenes.

Ā 

fucking useless mod....

how's this, any better?

BesEssMNCPatch.esp

On 12/1/2018 at 11:26 AM, geko12344 said:

Hi there. Its currently my first time using loverslab and im really liking the mods on here. I installed all the mods you listed in here, including the FNIS tool and all that. However when i enter the game, the creature's dicks dont go in an active position when i engage in animations. It says shrunken. For example the horse has a sack and a small stump, but nothing comming from it when i start animations. For the rest everything seems fine, but there's just no active dicks. Could any1 perhaps try and help me with this problem? ?

(When I go to /Data/meshes/MoreNastyCritters/Horse,Ā  all the files from ''hard'' are there, just incase that might eliminate some causes)
Ā 

Ill have to apologize in advance for my horrid modding abilities. Mostly im pushing buttons hoping that it all works out, but my luck ran out at this point.Ā 
Another thing to note, I do use NMM to install all these files because for some reason MO doesnt work properly as it doesnt load over all mods i previously installed with NMM. I have however made shure that the files are going into the right place (as far as i can see). I really hope somone will make a little bit of time to help me out xd.

Ā 

Cheers!

Just so you know if you try it again but upgrading to MO from NMM (Nexus Mod Mangler) should be done with a clean install of Skyrim.Ā  After NMM has already damaged your Skyrim install does make it much harder to get a stable(r) running game.

hey, one question correct me if i'm wrong but is SLAL importing animations to Sexlab so that Sexlab can use them and should the base version of MNC handle theese Animations? that where portet from SLAL to SL? o.o or did i missed something in my thinking? ?

Ā 

Please dont see that as offense i just want to understand what i install^^ and i can not remember that in my last playthrough the baseversion had problems with SLALĀ  - or i just do not realized it.^^

2 hours ago, Harlekin said:

hey, one question correct me if i'm wrong but is SLAL importing animations to Sexlab so that Sexlab can use them and should the base version of MNC handle theese Animations? that where portet from SLAL to SL? o.o or did i missed something in my thinking? ?

Ā 

Please dont see that as offense i just want to understand what i install^^ and i can not remember that in my last playthrough the baseversion had problems with SLALĀ  - or i just do not realized it.^^

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Ā 

the old MNC used papyrus based scripts to register animations into Sexlab and it was not user (or modder) friendly if you wanted to remove/edit something (like tags) or disable animations.

the new MNC uses SLAL to register animations into Sexlab using json files and a simple to understand MCM menu, it is a hell of a lot easier to work with for both users and modders alike, which is why most animators chose to use it instead of papyrus based registration.

12 minutes ago, preserotri said:

so i am using the meeko and vigilance patches but both won't apply the aroused mesh/ hard mesh for me, also Skin in the screenshot is shown as "unknown", am i doing something wrong?

you do have those mods installed and activated right?

Ā 

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

Ā 

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Ā 

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Ā 

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Ā 

the old MNC used papyrus based scripts to register animations into Sexlab and it was not user (or modder) friendly if you wanted to remove/edit something (like tags) or disable animations.

the new MNC uses SLAL to register animations into Sexlab using json files and a simple to understand MCM menu, it is a hell of a lot easier to work with for both users and modders alike, which is why most animators chose to use it instead of papyrus based registration.

Thanks for your reply, now i understand :)Ā 

i already tried those things a few times, but i am starting to see where i went wrong: i do have the mods active but merged - I'll try it again with the mods separated

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  Alright, works again! lol

Ā 

so for anyone else having the same or similiar problems: merging the patches (atleast for the vigilance and meeko patches) may break the mesh change

1 hour ago, preserotri said:

so for anyone else having the same or similiar problems: merging the patches (atleast for the vigilance and meeko patches) may break the mesh change

no shit Sherlock...

Ā 

see the Creature Framework Integration Guide to know why you failed.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

Ā 

55 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

Hey there!

Just found a little bug;

The "AshmanMaleHard" Armor, used to simulate a hard boner is tagged as "Slot 30-Helmet" in the CK.

So is the ArmorAddon, used for it.

This prevents the Ashman race from getting a hard one ?

Ā 

it's working fine on my end, keep in mind that it's original ArmorAddon is setup as a head slot as well, therefor MNC/CF needs to match that setup to replace the mesh.