More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 9/2/2019 at 3:32 AM, GoldMembr said:

Ya it's weird they were working fine till i updated to 11.5 and i tried resetting voice registry and new game prior to asking. I'm not using any dog mods besides MNC. I get no husky sound, no dog sound, no wolf sound, no death hound sound although don't remember if death hounds ever used dog voices but i don't think so.

New development voices for the canines only don't work for the PC some of the time, they work with normal NPC's all the time weird hope i get it figured out. I think it might be Apropose2. When it's set to second person text in MCM, no voices no text. Set to first person text in MCM, voices work on and off and text works dunno. Haven't tried third person yet.

12 minutes ago, firestormx64 said:

Sorry to sound nit picky but in the War report can you use more tabs to make it easier to read the columns?

There are only 5 columns and the middle 3 are more or less all yes/no.

What are using to open the file that makes it difficult to read? I use Notepad and there is no problem whatsoever.

@MadMansGun Thanks for the update BTW. I'm using Basinga's and ABC and everything is great.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

trying to do me a comp patch with  WARP
it has the wolf from the cave u release become a companion.but i cant seem to get it to work. i can get the base mesh to change but not the body part to apply.
wonder if its cause i changed the bas mesh in the esp to use the base game.

MNCWarp.json 338 B · 0 downloads

i'll look at it more later, but just from that json i can predict 2 (fixable) problems:

1. "WolfCompanionRace" may not yet be registered into the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script so it can't use animations.

2. "WolfCompanionRace" is not setup as a "additional race" for the MNC wolf's "armor addon", so the game will not apply it onto that race.

you could edit the armor addon to have the race, but it would be better to setup a new armor instead (just "copy as new record" the MNC one and edit as needed) to avoid mod/patch conflicts later on.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

There are only 5 columns and the middle 3 are more or less all yes/no.

What are using to open the file that makes it difficult to read? I use Notepad and there is no problem whatsoever.

Not gonna lie I never opened it in NotePad and it's fine, but in WordPad and NotePad++ It's a bit crazy.

32 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i'll look at it more later, but just from that json i can predict 2 (fixable) problems:

1. "WolfCompanionRace" may not yet be registered into the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script so it can't use animations.

2. "WolfCompanionRace" is not setup as a "additional race" for the MNC wolf's "armor addon", so the game will not apply it onto that race.

you could edit the armor addon to have the race, but it would be better to setup a new armor instead (just "copy as new record" the MNC one and edit as needed) to avoid mod/patch conflicts later on.

hmm think i get what u mean. ill give it a try then when i mess wtih it more

12 hours ago, sidfu said:

hmm think i get what u mean. ill give it a try then when i mess wtih it more

here's the scrip part at least, i registered the other dog race (Andr_Agmaer_SnowDogRace) as well:

script edit.7z

(you will need to use a save editor to get the old script out of your save......and then re-register the animations in game)

Maybe my memory is wrong but I remember there is MNC menu in MCM menu. I just did a fresh install Skyrim and all the mod. Start a new game via alternate start, waiting around 10 minutes for all the mod to finished loading but the MNC menu just won't show up. There is creature framework and hentai creatures menu but not MNC.

1 hour ago, Raven Mocker said:

I have all the required mods installed, but every time I try to install this I CTD, and after trial and error, this is the ONLY file causing me to CTD...

load xp32 before MNC, not after (also make sure that your not mixing up SLE and SSE mods)

23 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Maybe my memory is wrong but I remember there is MNC menu in MCM menu. I just did a fresh install Skyrim and all the mod. Start a new game via alternate start, waiting around 10 minutes for all the mod to finished loading but the MNC menu just won't show up. There is creature framework and hentai creatures menu but not MNC.

MNCv10 and up does not need/use a MCM of it's own, the CF & SLAL MCMs take care of everything now.

I have ctd when im launching skyrim(not when im loading in a save file)

And if i uncheck mnc in the launcher the game starts without any ctd

Previously I had mnc but it was also unchecked in the launcher as far as i remember and i still had creature framework in mcm.After installing this mod and overwriting old files i dont have cf in mcm anymore 

Maybe this happens because i dont have dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs, idk really

Help me please,kind sirs(((

ps: all required mods installed,xpmse loads before mnc.Can attach here all esps and esms,i just really want to abc and mnc mods to work in my game.So any help is much appreciated 

11 hours ago, qqmf said:

I have ctd when im launching skyrim(not when im loading in a save file)

11 hours ago, qqmf said:

Maybe this happens because i dont have dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs, idk really

yes, your crashing because your missing the DLCs.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition

18 hours ago, qqmf said:

Have you already fixed it somehow?i have the same problem

Nope. It's still not fixed. I'm having to uninstall all my mods and reinstall mods slowly to see if its not playing nice with a certain other mod. DM me your mod list and I'll send you mine after I figure out what fucked my installs up. Because it HAD been working, then I upgraded the BakaFactorys ABC mod from 0.961 (Which worked FINE with MNC)  to 1.131 and that some how fucked up MNC for me. So I'm going through the slow process of trying to fix it, because up until yesterday EVERYTHING had been playing nice, and now I don't know what it wrong.

Edit: It was Sanguine Debauchery + causing the issue. If you have SD+ install it AFTER MNC and its requirements. I had accidentally uninstalled a few things when I installed ABC and reinstalled in the wrong order.

Edit 2: They DO NOT play together anymore, so... I have to pick one or the other...

4 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Hi, I have a question. For creature physics collision, should I install Beast HDT v0.64 or Beast HDT for MNC v12 inside google drive folder in download section? I'm using ABC and ABC should overwrite Beast HDT, correct?

don't use Beast HDT, it's mostly pointless when you have ABC installed (except for Bears, Deers, Dragons, Goats, Horkers and Spiders, but ASOS can take care of that)

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

don't use Beast HDT, it's mostly pointless when you have ABC installed (except for Bears, Deers, Dragons, Goats, Horkers and Spiders, but ASOS can take care of that)

Yeah, but I like having collison for all creatures. Any reason to not use Beast HDT?  I never use ASOS before, should I give it a try or stick with Beast HDT? I mean its working fine now and I don't want risk to break anything. Having ability be bend creatures schlong is nice but not worth the risk.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:30 PM, assassin394 said:

Yeah, but I like having collison for all creatures. Any reason to not use Beast HDT?  I never use ASOS before, should I give it a try or stick with Beast HDT? I mean its working fine now and I don't want risk to break anything. Having ability be bend creatures schlong is nice but not worth the risk.

If you don't care about bendable or animated schlongs just keep the Beast HDT less mods less headaches. Some newer beast animation packs only line up correctly with bendable schlongs so it all depends on what you wanna use or have really. AnimalSOS doesn't cover Giants,Lurkers,WereWolfs,WereBears or Dragons on it own it needs "Horny Creatures of Skyrim" so you have to just disable them in the framework without it and keep Beast HDT for those other 4 creatures or use ABC on top or ASOS so that's 3 more mods to get bendable/animated for all.

MadMansGun

Animal SOS doesn't seem to cover the GemanShepard and i'd like to get HDT back so what file was it using for BeastHDT in v11.5 "hdtdog.xml or hdtdogveinybig.xml"