[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

I'd like to poke in and say that engaging with thralls is for some reason changing their faces to some uggo generic version for males and females. Putting clothes on them causes them to regain their original face but otherwise it's very immersion breaking and annoying. I don't see in this thread if anyone mentioned this bug yet but I think everyone knows about most of the other thrall bugs. Otherwise it works with thralls with some trial and error, though the cowgirl animations can be off.

1 hour ago, Freemaster said:

I'd like to poke in and say that engaging with thralls is for some reason changing their faces to some uggo generic version for males and females. Putting clothes on them causes them to regain their original face but otherwise it's very immersion breaking and annoying. I don't see in this thread if anyone mentioned this bug yet but I think everyone knows about most of the other thrall bugs. Otherwise it works with thralls with some trial and error, though the cowgirl animations can be off.

I'm almost POSITIVE that this is due to the facial rigging that the dev's added to CE a couple of updates back.  I just don't think that they have done anything with that.  But, this sounds like the culprit for what you are saying here.  Just can't do much of anything about it myself, although I am about to use my GI Bill to start a college that offers a Bachelor's in Game Design.  Game design!!!  Who knew?  Still, it'll take most of a good year I bet before I learn anything that can really help here.  Still, modding this game is the reason I'm about to do that.  

Even so, I'll have a good little bit of time off Christmas week, and maybe I'll poke around the devkit (when it updates; Read on the discord from a dev that it will update soon for #32, and they are just waiting on Unreal to push it out).  One thing I'd like to try initially before school starts is animating.  

Still, sorry to hear this is happening :frown:

The unpacked version is useless, the most you can do is to load it into an u4 dev kit other than the CE and export the animations to save.

Otherwise, the to-do list to make the 1.13 version is huge as I previously stated on the version's mod page I uploaded.

I personally don't mind if you want to take charge with the continuation or we can collaborate but the current state of the mod is that it seriously need tons of other to-dos than the pregnancy or the new animations.

The latest dev-kit got updated today so I can continue working on it, the version I got half done includes the workaround of the follower thralls, the pathing issue and a complete overhaul of the character component architecture since my guess is not just the 1.13 but in general, the mod never used the mod controller.

I got banned from this server because of this:

https://gyazo.com/2c34d154c347bff26967cecd70915d75

This is the only reason I got banned.  The server owner team will not reply to me, and I was trying to flirt, and I had two friends that joined me tonight to start a town with me and I got banned because of what was in that screen shot.  This server is terrible, and because I wanted to tease- I got banned, and one of the admins- Oberyn, is rude and mean.  I would not recommend playing here guys.

Read their discord-  The NSFW spam channel for the rest of the convo.  I was kidding- I was being silly.  I speak 0 french and I'm 100% American and English speaking.  I guess my flirting and jokes sucks. 

Please unban me, I have evidence that nothing I said was malicious or mean.  Someone with power here, help.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Nahdel said:

I got banned from this server because of this:

https://gyazo.com/2c34d154c347bff26967cecd70915d75

This is the only reason I got banned.  The server owner team will not reply to me, and I was trying to flirt, and I had two friends that joined me tonight to start a town with me and I got banned because of what was in that screen shot.  This server is terrible, and because I wanted to tease- I got banned, and one of the admins- Oberyn, is rude and mean.  I would not recommend playing here guys.

Read their discord-  The NSFW spam channel for the rest of the convo.  I was kidding- I was being silly.  I speak 0 french and I'm 100% American and English speaking.  I guess my flirting and jokes sucks. 

Please unban me, I have evidence that nothing I said was malicious or mean.  Someone with power here, help.

6 hours ago, Nahdel said:

This server has a very mean, bad admin.  Someone help-  I love playing here, I love the gameplay, and it was fun until this guy banned me for flirting with him.

5 hours ago, Nahdel said:

I can't even talk to the server owner because I was banned from their discord.  This is horrible and lame, and I have received no other reason as to why I was banned.

This is NOT the place to complain about getting banned from a server find the thread for the server you got banned from and ask there this is for help with  the MOD

Even if this specific mod does not make it into the official game, there is bound to be a sex mod for Conan Exiles, the game is just too good to not have one! :blush:
And I also miss having this mod, or an updated version of this mod in my games MagnusDGG, so I know the feeling! It definitely adds immersion to the game.

I feel sad that I cannot contribute anything to this mod, as I lack the skills required. All I can do is appriciate and give imaginary hugs to the ones who can!
Good job guys, and keep it up! :heart:

Well there is good news at least!  The person who had fixed up 1.13 and put it on steam is also working on the 1.17 version right now, somewhat intermittently during the holidays.  While they say that they are primarily working on a mod for the server they play on, they do state that they are keeping up with Sexiles also and seem to have found a few things to get it to work with the current game and devkit.

Please pardon me for speaking out for you, *you know who*, but I just wanted to share here what you have already shared over on Steam.  

See here:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206493209&searchtext=sexiles   View the first author post from the top to verify what I say. 

You guys THIS MOD DOES NOT WORK.  IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE IT.  

Jesus.  

EDIT:  I have PM'd the owner of this site asking him to update this thread's title to include "broken, do not use" or something in the title so we don't keep getting people posting about it being broke and crashing their game, etc.  

WE KNOW IT'S BROKE.  It's BROKE.  This should be a known issue by now, seriously.  

Please don't use this mod.  It hasn't worked since like, what, update 26?  We just have to be patient, a good modder is working on it currently... And if they stop, hopefully they will tell us.

26 minutes ago, merctime said:

You guys THIS MOD DOES NOT WORK.  IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE IT.  

Jesus.  

EDIT:  I have PM'd the owner of this site asking him to update this thread's title to include "broken, do not use" or something in the title so we don't keep getting people posting about it being broke and crashing their game, etc.  

WE KNOW IT'S BROKE.  It's BROKE.  This should be a known issue by now, seriously.  

Please don't use this mod.  It hasn't worked since like, what, update 26?  We just have to be patient, a good modder is working on it currently... And if they stop, hopefully they will tell us.

wow okay yeah i feel really dumb,how the hell did i not see your post right above mine

No offense to you, bro... or sis or whatnot... Sorry I went off.  

I am just as excited as you all are to get this mod back... And it's really not any of your fault's not being able to know this mod is broken.  Neither the OP or the other modder are around to tell us that this mod is broken... So  the OP cannot be updated.

So, that's why I PM'd the site owner.  Not sure when or if they will update the OP to let people know NOT to use this mod.  I hope they do, so that will end the confusion.

Have a great holiday, and again, sorry for going off -.-