[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why but everytime I want start animation my character kneel and stay like that near the thrall I have missing something or else?

Edit: I think I have found the problem, is the targeting, when I being the target is work normally but when I target someone nothing happen.

Edit: I finally find how to "fix" the problem, if somebody have the same problem just select the animation, kneel with TAB, stand up also with TAB, stay near the thrall and select the same animation and is work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I couldn't find where to post this: You know Conan Exiles show realism in wilderness with full nudity and pbic hair. But normally, in the wilderness, there is no single chance to trim even a little. If there is pubic hair, the hair system should be whole: with hairy assholes, navels and armpits , heavier bush with thicker more abundant hair , with hair covering buttholes, navels, thighs, legs even arms for a full beauty in wilderness.

I have seen this done for other games like Elder Scrolls or Fallout from dePog : https://www.loverslab.com/profile/169769-depog/content/?type=downloads_file

I hope someone skilled enough could bring realism to the fullest for the characters.

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, KHOLBAZANA said:

Hi. I couldn't find where to post this: You know Conan Exiles show realism in wilderness with full nudity and pbic hair. But normally, in the wilderness, there is no single chance to trim even a little. If there is pubic hair, the hair system should be whole: with hairy assholes, navels and armpits , heavier bush with thicker more abundant hair , with hair covering buttholes, navels, thighs, legs even arms for a full beauty in wilderness.

I have seen this done for other games like Elder Scrolls or Fallout from dePog : https://www.loverslab.com/profile/169769-depog/content/?type=downloads_file

I hope someone skilled enough could bring realism to the fullest for the characters.

Thanks.

It'd be more appropriate to post this as its own topic, I think. This doesn't really have anything to do with the mod being discussed in this thread.

Something about getting stuck in place permanently after ending a scene and animation stages not proceeding despite using the right key?

I.E, initiate a scene, character get into place, then then I can only choose animation speed, can't change any stages, also using the vocalisze key prompt male voice on female characters

After that If I press X to change the focus, it doesn't work an the game consider I sheathe my tool/weapon

Pressing tab to cancel will make the character stand up then freez in place, can't suicide, can't move, can't take damage need to exit and load the save again to fix it

5 minutes ago, AmericanPup96 said:

so how do i install this mod im not seening a mods folder do i need to make a new folder or something?

Yep!

Just create on in your folder tree.

It should look like

Bla-bla-bla-your-steam-folder\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods

Put your files there manually and the game will find them

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:40 AM, thkaal said:

Okay, everyone, after 2 root canals, horrible transmission problems, brakes exploding while on the freeway, and a bunch of other real life aggro, I am back to working on Sexiles.

I've been doing calculations for changing the angles of legs and hand positions based on height differences between partners.  I'm also looking at putting in a pregnancy mod (one that even allows you to breed two thralls together).

If anyone wants to help with animations, there are 6 positions I'd like to add. 

So out of curiosity, whatever happened to this idea?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with thralls. I've searched on the steam workshop comments and here on loverslab, and haven't been able to find anyone with a similar issue. It's possible I just missed it.

Anyway, my issue is that after playing an animation with a thrall, the thrall will get "stuck". Not the player character. Only the thrall. If I pick him up and place him somewhere else, it doesn't fix it. If he's on follow, he'll just teleport to my character once the tether distance is broken. He will not help in combat at all. The thrall simply freezes in the idle animation and ceases to function. Any idea what might be causing this? I'm a noob when it comes to modding. Thanks.

*Edit* Also, the thrall's penis gets stuck in the erect mode. It follows my character, as if "watching" me. lol I don't know if this bit of info will help.

Last thing, when I press the key for the vocalization/orgasm effects, I only ever get the voices. Nothing else ever happens, no matter how many times I press the key. Is there supposed to be a visible "finish"? Will the orgasm effect terminate the animation automatically? The only way I can ever stop the animation is to press Tab again. I'm just wondering if I'm misunderstanding what the vocalization/orgasm key is supposed to do.

On 4/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, Guest oxyg1n said:

View File

How to install
Extract the zip and put the SexilesMod pak file into your "\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods" folder. Then enable it in the game.

Instructions

post-736719-0-40659400-1493243474.png

Press the vocalize key at anytime and your character will cat-call. Use this when you want to let someone know you're checking them out, or you want to have sex, or you're just rooting for a couple already having sex. Your vocals also indicate your arousal level during sex. If your arousal is high enough when you vocalize, you'll have an orgasm.

Press the activate key and you'll be presented with a list of Active and Passive roles that You, as the target, will initiate. Choosing an Active role will put you in position to penetrate someone else. Choosing a Passive role, will put you in position to be penetrated.

Once you're in position, another player can come along and activate while touching you to become your partner. At this point, either participant can control their own vocals, the speed and stage of the animation and when to stop.

For thrall interactions, if your character is in the active role, press the activate key WITHOUT TOUCHING THE THRALL and select an ACTIVE role. Thralls in your vicinity will move towards you and engage.
To make a thrall go into a passive role, press the activate key WHILE TOUCHING THE THRALL and select a PASSIVE role. The thrall should move into the passive position, and you can press the activate key again to activate the interaction.
The exact opposite applies if you want your character to be in a passive position.

KEYBINDINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. Keep an eye on the image above.

No animation is final. I'm constantly working on improving them. More are coming soon™

A note on the versioning system: 0.00.X increments mean updated to the game version or minor bug fixes. 0.0X.00 Updates mean I've added new animations or updated something major. 0.X0.0 means I've updated a major system.

THE MAIN WORK HAS BEEN DONE BY OXYG1N WHO I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH FOR STARTING THIS PROJECT AND SHARING HIS SOURCE. WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WOULD BE POSSIBLE AND I'D BE STUCK IN THE DARK. ALL THE PRAISE IS DIRECTED AT HIM.

Animations are made by Mike24 and Leito86, converted and edited by me.

MIRROR DOWNLOAD of the latest version: HERE

Keep getting an error code, something about construct network something not found line: 3400 when i try to run this mod

evening folks i have been Trying to install The latest update to conan exiles to no avail knowing i an not the sharpest tack in the box and  i am hoping someone could enlighten this mentally challenge individual as to how to install the one mod shown on LL and nexeus. any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers . sachs