[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

my game crashes while launching with the mod enabled.

this is the error message but i cant do anything with it cuz im a dummy in terms of unreal engine:

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3001]

Missing Dependency, request for HandleAutoWieldSheathe but it hasn't been created yet.

0x0000000000000000

Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread

i googled it but it didnt help me at all.

Strange...mine works fine. I am using the one from the steam workshop though.

Mine loads fine but the thralls don't do anything, are you using it on a local server?

version 1.17.3 crashes the game on startup.

i have no other mods loaded or downloaded for that matter.

pc spec: i7 6850k 3.6Ghz, 32GB Raptor ram, 1TB Evo 960 SSD, GTX1080 ROG 8GB, MSI Carbon Gaming X99, Windows 10 pro vers 1703.

you need more info, just ask.

Hello everyone,

I'm posting here because whenever a try tu use this mod, the game crash right a the begining. To be precise juste after the begining of the sequence of NVidia when the game launches.

I do have try to launch the game with ONLY this mod and same probleme.

Do anyone have a solution for this issue ?

i finally got it work i used the version on steam my problem was i was using the testlive updates when i switched it  and opted out of the beta it worked fine 

Hello everyone,

I'm posting here because whenever a try tu use this mod, the game crash right a the begining. To be precise juste after the begining of the sequence of NVidia when the game launches.

I do have try to launch the game with ONLY this mod and same probleme.

Do anyone have a solution for this issue ?

i finally got it work i used the version on steam my problem was i was using the testlive updates when i switched it  and opted out of the beta it worked fine 

I can't find the sexile mod on steam, could you please explain to me how you find it, please?

I'll be greatefull

• 2 weeks later...

I have little experience with the devkit, and im running an ASUS-crashtop, so hopes a slim, but im downloading the kit as i post. If anyone has any worthy info to share, points, tips and tricks, it'd be very welcome. I have the entire next week off, and would love to take a crack at it.

You would need the original files, not just the .pak file from the download, to work on it. I know Serethal inherited them from Oxyg1n to maintain the mod, but I don't know if he got them privately, or if they were posted somewhere. Without them, though, you won't be able to cook up a new, updated version, and that's if nothing else is broken.

I think the latest few updates have been simply to keep the mod up-to-date with the latest Conan version, so if you did update it, you're pretty close to the finish line. You'd make a lot of exiles happy just releasing a working version, let alone adding new features.

Hey guys!
I'm personally not that great with animations but I have experience with the dev kit as I develop and maintain a mod for the server I work on.  Since we also used and loved the mod Sexiles, I would like to offer my help in maintaining or maybe continuing the mod.  If anyone needs my help, or know who should I PM to access the project files send me a PM or something :)

I have very, very old, outdated development experience on several different games. I'm not entirely sure what I could help with, but I have modded several games in the past and am willing to contribute.

If you have small tasks you can farm out and maybe some instructions to go with those, I can download the Dev Kit and help out.

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing on this! :D