[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

1.13 should be in the OP

Hmm, scratch that... Anyone know where to find 1.13 in zip version... Not the steam version of 1.13?  That one is crashing me for some reason, and I don't think the steam Majestic version of 1.17 or what have you is working either... Hoping the pak file might work still just in an off chance.

I guess some folks are reporting in the steam forums that the Sexiles Immersive Update there is working for them, but not for others, strange.

On 1/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, merctime said:

1.13 should be in the OP

Hmm, scratch that... Anyone know where to find 1.13 in zip version... Not the steam version of 1.13?  That one is crashing me for some reason, and I don't think the steam Majestic version of 1.17 or what have you is working either... Hoping the pak file might work still just in an off chance.

I guess some folks are reporting in the steam forums that the Sexiles Immersive Update there is working for them, but not for others, strange.

Same here that one causes CTD on loading for me as well, hopefully we get a stable version soon.

I'm not able to get sex with thralls started at all.  I'll lay down or kneel, and she'll walk in place and giggle.  No real animations start.  I've tried this both indoors and outdoors.

Edit: Nevermind.  I guess mine was just outdated and the "current" version is just too f*cking unstable.

Edit: Ok, I did figure out how to get it to work, but now there's a problem with mah dick.  I've tried staying away from saltpeter laced gatorade.  I tried avoiding sleeping on it wrong.  No matter what I try, it keeps sticking out to the side!

On 09/01/2018 at 8:51 AM, Atreyu said:

I'm not able to get sex with thralls started at all.  I'll lay down or kneel, and she'll walk in place and giggle.  No real animations start.  I've tried this both indoors and outdoors.

Edit: Nevermind.  I guess mine was just outdated and the "current" version is just too f*cking unstable.

Edit: Ok, I did figure out how to get it to work, but now there's a problem with mah dick.  I've tried staying away from saltpeter laced gatorade.  I tried avoiding sleeping on it wrong.  No matter what I try, it keeps sticking out to the side!

How did you managed to make it work?

On 1/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, Yorki01 said:

Hello there. I am keep crashing. Can you update the mod or help me. Every time my game crashes on first intro

Thanks

Learn to read a thread before posting. Might save you future headaches.

The mod in the workshop does work. Yes, for some and not for others. However it does work for me but when used with another player, I can't move afterwards. The other player can but I can't; unless I crouch walk all over the place and that's not happening. I always end up having to relog onto the server in order to move correctly again. Does anyone know why this is yet?

• 2 weeks later...

@Peiniger I hope not, but the game only have a few more months until its full release, maybe it could be wise to wait with updating this mod until after the release, as it will likely require a new update by then anyway. And if I am not mistaken, I believe to make the mod fully function with the 1.17 update, we still need to get the source files from the creator unless they've already been obtained.

But like I mentioned earlier in this thread is that even if this particular mod does not go live with the game in the future, another sex mod will. Because a game like Conan Exiles is bound to have a mod which allows you to have sex ingame. However it would be a shame since some, if not most of the work put into this mod will go to waste, which makes me hope that one day we can get the source files and continue this otherwise great mod.

I hope this answers your question, it's not 100% dead yet. :blush:

The thing is: The current Sexiles version works, but not good. 

Enemys stopped being aggro, sometimes I as a male can't moan or I get stuck after an animation.

I do hope that this mod is not dead as it gives CE another way to play this game.

Seriously, it was really kinky when me and a friend had some fun after we finished a cave ;)

• 3 weeks later...

@SerethalWe sure miss your Mod. You were the only one who maintained this. And I thank you for that. The game CE is nearing completion. Hopefully will be more stable and such. I'd just like to inquire when the next version of Sexiles will be out? Hope your doing well. The community has faith in you. I'm sure RL took you away. Also your Sexy Thrall Dance seemed to quit working for me...

On 3/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, Shendelzarel said:

Uploaded a new version under the name of "[CE] Conan Sexiles 2.0.0"

Nice work! As for the repetitive orgasms of pain used during animations...they are awful imo and very loud lol Though flirty sounds for the "O" key are really nice.  Glad to see a work on a new update, sadly I had to uninstall for now, it's causing a CTD when changing to third person view and when placing thralls almost every time I play. I've tried different load orders and no mods etc, so narrowed it down to this one so far. Here's my mod list if anyone knows the conflict? <3

modlist.txt

Hmm, been playing testlive so haven't had a chance to test this.  But, can't thank you all enough for keeping this mod alive!  Thanks a ton!  To the folks having ctd issues, hope that gets corrected soon, but also, I hope that Funcom gets the testlive out to live soon and thus updates the modkit, too.  So maybe it will be a bit for corrections?  Of course I'm just guessing here; I'm no modder.

On 3/8/2018 at 6:19 PM, kira82 said:

Nice work! As for the repetitive orgasms of pain used during animations...they are awful imo and very loud lol Though flirty sounds for the "O" key are really nice.  Glad to see a work on a new update, sadly I had to uninstall for now, it's causing a CTD when changing to third person view and when placing thralls almost every time I play. I've tried different load orders and no mods etc, so narrowed it down to this one so far. Here's my mod list if anyone knows the conflict? <3

modlist.txt

Kira82, over on steam, I have heard of one person having success from CTD's with this mod by playing in 'windowed mode'.  Hope that helps you, and anyone else not able to enjoy this lovely addition to the Hyborian age.

• 3 weeks later...

The current devkit and game version, especially test-live, are out of sync meaning they aren't compatible. I'd wait till the 8th of May (release day) to update this mod. It's not long now and it's too much of a hassle to update the mod for every game version. And I'm pretty sure the devkit will only receive one update before release, if at all. I for one will be waiting until release before I update my mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235166432

Hmm.... Curious if anybody made a mod where enemies can take advantage of you yet in that Skyrim Defeat manner.... You can take advantage of the thralls, but what about them taking advantage of you? I've been searching around with the search bar being a bit messy that I may have missed it with the passage of time. I truly hope it's a thing, or shall be......

On 01/04/2018 at 11:36 PM, Grimmdal said:

does not work anymore

On 02/04/2018 at 12:15 AM, Phnx said:

The current devkit and game version, especially test-live, are out of sync meaning they aren't compatible. I'd wait till the 8th of May (release day) to update this mod. It's not long now and it's too much of a hassle to update the mod for every game version. And I'm pretty sure the devkit will only receive one update before release, if at all. I for one will be waiting until release before I update my mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235166432

You find the update of the mod here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5373-ce-conan-sexiles/