Everyones characters?

See' date=' every time I've thought about that "V-whatever's high heel system" the installation requirements are so convoluted I've decided it isn't worth it. What you've said above only reinforces my feelings on the matter. :s

[/quote']

I use tes4edit to add master and the scripts instead of converting esp to esm. I think this is simpler.

Just got a new armor and added real high heel to it.

oblivion201202040236262.png

See' date=' every time I've thought about that "V-whatever's high heel system" the installation requirements are so convoluted I've decided it isn't worth it. What you've said above only reinforces my feelings on the matter. :s

[/quote']

I use tes4edit to add master and the scripts instead of converting esp to esm. I think this is simpler.

Just got a new armor and added real high heel to it.

oblivion201202040236262.png

Would you mind explaining this to me? I'd like to give it a go this way since it sounds much easier to do than wyre bash (I do not have nor know how to use it >.<;;)

This is my little sweetie Drakhasza.

ScreenShot1.jpg

Then one day, while harvesting, a wild imp appeared behind her and ... he was horny like hell and he tried to rape her but she didn't really resisted - she enjoyed it.

ScreenShot2.jpg

So he took her to his other friends and she had some more fun, until it went so far that she was addicted to demons.

ScreenShot3.jpg

On her adventures, she met some more demons and had her way with them too.

ScreenShot4.jpg

She loves them and ... and they love her too. She likes the smaller ones the most, so she starts to think about getting some dogs and will travel through woods to search for wild and horny wolfs to see, if they can make her feel good.

:D

Thanks for your help! I elected just to go with what I've got working now all calling it good enough. I'll have to go see if the original authors say I can upload this or not (I hate it when mods don't include all files). And then figure out how to work with textures so I can make my own designs. In the mean time' date=' pics! (The album has more pics, just thumbnailing a few here):

Before and After:

{images removed}

[/quote']

Uploaded! http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41601

I changed the bra again. With the old clear glass panty texture. Hehe.

Would you mind explaining this to me? I'd like to give it a go this way since it sounds much easier to do than wyre bash (I do not have nor know how to use it >.<;;)

Open tes4edit and check oblivion.esm, high heel.esp and your esp. Wait until it finish loading, then right click on your esp and choose add master, check high heel.esp then click ok.

Click the + of your esp to open it and find your highheels inside. Once you find it, click on it once and you will see the details. Find the SCRI-Script under the name, right click "add" then yes. Click the null twice(not double click) and a down arrow appears. Find the script you want now. After you finished all of the editing, just close it and will ask you to save.

Simple?;)

well' date=' i have been here for quite some time, and nobody knows my style of playing, or what i favor when playing, well, here you go... this are my favorite characters, you could call them main characters if you please, and now, a little introduction seems to be in order...

[img']http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/Blackfire_of_Tamaran/mycharacters.png[/img]

from left to right...

Captain Renault (Breton) (yep, that's her name, i tough her story was waaaay too short): this one was my own re-imagining of the character, she uses a ponytail below the helmet and her face is marked by the experience, a cut on her left eye and over her nose, thx to the smart breton race i adapted to be used as a normal breton (in fact, i just used the extra cut skin for my char and the bearded one for that shady sam guy) she is a blade sister and member of fighters guild, right now in hiatus after giving birth to 4 dragonborns (the elven twins(no idea), a cat girl(i had no idea how that happened really) & a boy)

Irenes (loop-ears elf adult version): she is owner of the moonlight inn and currently working for the mages guild, i made her one day because i wanted to try one of the races i haven't touched with my mods, and that looked nice while being followed by my modded and more aggressive adoring fan, did i forgot to mention i was the arena grand champion? i always forget things of 0 relevance for my game, even if the npcs think that's important, she is active right now...

Ophelia (wood elf) (my first character): she was my first modded race, after boethia rejected my modded long-ears elf, so i went for the first elven race i had in mind that didn't had a long face, changed head, meshes, textures, the result could not be prettier, i really tough about sharing this race in tesnexus, but, nah, way too many races that they could not care less for a re-do of a vanilla race, even if it got really well made,she was everything, now she is currently, in her way to be a free npc, i used her starter save again to start a new game (starting by boat to change things a bit), i'm trying to live as an npc, avoiding adventure as much as i can, walking around, fishing, hunting, traveling, see everything i missed the first time i played, eating, sleeping, lots of new mods i'm trying for the first time, not bad, i'm making records of my adventures here

http://oblivionlives.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/first-day-fresh-princess-of-anvil-air/

Isolde(redguard): based on the real one, not really, there is no mod that would make her that pretty, she is, pretty much an escape of my usual alter ego, i was thinking about why everyone here when using a dark skin race, it is always a xeo orc or chocolate elf, so i tried with the normal redguard, installed highres skin and face texture, oiled2, what i got? hot chocolate, she is inactive right now, due to me writting the chronicles of the bored elf

Lilian (Yoko-Mithza): she was my first taste of playing as a small character, along with Colette and Diana (both Mithza)& Angela (argonoid) it was the first time i was way too much time thinkering with the face to make her pretty, then i made her a vampire and leader of the dark brotherhood (i'm using a mod that eliminates every change that ugly vampire race does with my characters, so she will be young FOREVAAAHHHH mwahahahaha), she will appear along with every character i made(that's quite a loooong list) in my animated series based on elder scrolls oblivion, i'll upload it soon on youtube, or if they get picky, niconicodouga will be the way to go

Sadira Jenn (Khajit, yes she is a khajit no xeo, no lolita, tabaxi or any other cat-girl race, she even has the khajit voice to prove it): took me a while to decide to play with a race covered in fur... or scales, then i saw the khajit, i made one normal, no changes, then after a while of looking at how ugly she looked while having sex (why haven't they made fox or wolf girls yet?, they are way hotter) i re-made the race, what i did? the hairs were already in the race, thanks 2-ch for saving me work, then i looked for a nice head (don't start with pervyness coments, i know your weakness boys), got ren's headmesh, then added everything else to the normal khajit race, and here you go, meow-hotness, she is my hunter and i'm playing with her often, mental note, she tends to miscarriage if the ovum is not hers... pshe =3=

i have more characters but i wanna show them little by little, till then bye-bye

The Tabaxi girl... :heart::heart::heart:

Guest wnxmegax

Well after seeing a few other night elf's I wanted to make one of my own so I did her name is Venatica.

Here shes dancing with a few copies in different outfits ;).

ScreenShot63.jpg

Well after seeing a few other night elf's I wanted to make one of my own so I did her name is Venatica.

Here shes dancing with a few copies in different outfits ;).

ScreenShot63.jpg

=3=;; :heart::heart:

Ayyyyyy she be a cute one that lass is.

Where would I be able to find the race as well as that last outfit if you don't mind my prying o_o;;?

edit: does the race also come with teeth like that?

My character Milena, cute, shy and a bit naughty...

29495-1-1310571229.jpg

Here's a bunch of random screenshots, some very quick and raw, some with a bit of work:

Black stallion

71011-1247762525.JPG

Loser

71011-1236272332.JPG

Pray for your sins

71011-1227770685.JPG

Maid

71011-1297881880.jpg

Nothing like home

71011-1318234653.jpg

Milena posing finally

19021-1-1278598854.jpg

Towel

19021-1-1318239302.jpg

Offering

19021-1-1344958651.jpg

Milena and friends

37810-1-1314253699.jpg

Fruit delight

33100-1-1280305109.jpg

Milena appreciates (horse painting)

33100-1-1346622218.jpg

Homework presentation

28724-1-1345822571.jpg

Wandering in Cheydinhall

25704-1-1289331479.jpg

Wanna taste

16457-1-1228857575.JPG

This is my blood

13193-1-1219429176.jpg

Bored

13193-1-1219435902.JPG

Temptation

13193-1-1219739621.JPG

Winter myst

13193-1-1344715260.jpg

New job

23530-1-1348070668.jpg

Jewelry3

16457-1-1348071367.jpg

Little red riding hood

24443-1-1348071715.jpg

Love potion

13193-1-1348071873.jpg

ThuUm offering

16457-1-1348072175.jpg

Milena at public bath

10424-1-1348508513.jpg

Milena at museum

33100-1-1348522102.jpg

post-20492-0-89083100-1360375773_thumb.jpg

My character Milena' date=' cute, shy and a bit naughty...

She's in love with her animals

10oblivion2011101009521.jpg

06variousgames.jpg

09milenafriendsb.jpg

And she has very poor skills in magic...

04spellexperiment.jpg

05spelltesting.jpg

at first site i thought those were just normal pics with animals the first one with the cat is cute btw. Then i looked again at the one with the dog and LMAO i didnt see at first but then i saw the thought bubbles XD well done my friend! Gonna save that pic hahaha its too great.