Everyones characters?

My first character :heart::)

Liewellyn02.jpg

Liewellyn01.jpg

Liewellyn05.jpg

Liewellyn03.jpg

Liewellyn04.jpg

Liewellyn06.jpg

PFFFFFF no way I call BS thats too dam good to be your first especially those pics. Must be witchcraft!!!

No I'm joking she's a cutie lol I remeber my first character she looked something along the lines of this...

Fat-ugly-goth.jpg

That was when i first got into this game

TABLE FLIP CUZ ITS SO UGLY!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Liewellyn02.jpg

Liewellyn01.jpg

Liewellyn05.jpg

Liewellyn03.jpg

Liewellyn04.jpg

Liewellyn06.jpg

PFFFFFF no way I call BS thats too dam good to be your first especially those pics. Must be witchcraft!!!

No I'm joking she's a cutie lol I remeber my first character she looked something along the lines of this...

Fat-ugly-goth.jpg

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Lmao xD But really that is my first character.I started playing Oblivion 2-3 weeks ago and what i really wanted is to have a nice character ^^.I really love messing round with face customizations :P You should see me how much time i spend on making characters in Aion -_-'

Sry for my bad eng...

Liewellyn02.jpg

Liewellyn01.jpg

Liewellyn05.jpg

Liewellyn03.jpg

Liewellyn04.jpg

Liewellyn06.jpg

Fat-ugly-goth.jpg

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Lmao xD But really that is my first character.I started playing Oblivion 2-3 weeks ago and what i really wanted is to have a nice character ^^.I really love messing round with face customizations :P You should see me how much time i spend on making characters in Aion -_-'

Sry for my bad eng...

o.o oh English isnt your first language? I couldn't even tell XD. Your photoshooting skills are pretty rockin too. Keep up the awesome screenies ;o

ps. If you plan to play tera online lemme know so we can game it XD

BELLE

qt.jpg schoolgirl.jpg bellenmuffet.jpg

Do you have a link for this race and outfit in blue... BELLE is hot.:P:D:angel:;):rolleyes::shy:

Yeah she is. She kinda looks like a chobit with those ears now that I think about it...

Edit:http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34858 TAKE THAT!

this link even has Belle as a downloadable companiion in it. If I wasn't so obsessed with that ligfaerd race I'm getting no help with I'd totes go after this one ;o

BELLE

qt.jpg schoolgirl.jpg bellenmuffet.jpg

Do you have a link for this race and outfit in blue... BELLE is hot.:P:D:angel:;):rolleyes::shy:

Yeah she is. She kinda looks like a chobit with those ears now that I think about it...

Edit:http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34858 TAKE THAT!

this link even has Belle as a downloadable companiion in it. If I wasn't so obsessed with that ligfaerd race I'm getting no help with I'd totes go after this one ;o

It's super dated these days, but I might do a relz someday with her updated...everything.