Everyones characters?

Great links you provided! There's Robert's feet for the curvaceous body! Couldn't enjoy a character without these feet, the ones from HGEC are so blocky. The shop has all kinds of legendary armors. Too bad only a fraction is for the chubby version, I think I'll choose the 'Bellydancer' outfit. Now I can make my own beautiful big woman!

It's certainly the great thing about Set Body + setscale. You can make darn near every girl/woman a bit different.

ScreenShot78.jpg

ScreenShot80.jpg

ScreenShot81.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1986

There's Robert's feet for the curvaceous body! Couldn't enjoy a character without these feet, the ones from HGEC are so blocky.

That's for sure. That's were those Goddess Store sandles come in handy. Nice pedicures.

My charming chubby chick is finished! This is 'Dunya the Dancer', my main character's dance instructrice:

T0xCi.jpg

O20Tu.jpg

xCuPA.jpg

You are right, these sandals are the best footwear for such a character. I changed them a bit, got rid of the chains and rings and gave them the same color as the arm bracelets and neckband. Race is 'Sul Hwa 2', hair is 'SKS New 14'. Isn't she adorable? I want to cuddle her all day long...

Awesome! Is the bathtub from the bathing mod? I had it installed for some time, it's inactive at the moment (moved to my 'inactive mods' folder for easy reactivation whenever I need it). A great mod for screenshooting purpose. Taking a bath is so sensual!

11exK.jpg

The fact it has soap is very exploitable... Here is a variation of the soap-dropping (that tiny red thing on the ground is the soap).

Also featured: The sharp sword of censorship! And a voyeur skeleton.

w4VCh.jpg

On second thought - this should have been posted in Skagg's 'Lovers Creative' thread since there isn't much to see of the character, but I had already posted the first soap-drop pic there.

So i picked up Oblivion again and since I promised myself that I would finish my orc mod one day. So here is at least one example of what different skin color I will be using.

I will probably see if I can put it on Nexus ones I'm done.

2012031200005.jpg

2012031200006.jpg

Alright, finished Mass Effect 3. It's time to go back to converting armors. Time just flies when I'm in blender.

For those curious, the body is a customized version of GSB thicker thighs body that I modified, it's a mix of Esuit, thicker thighs and with a slightly rounder butt.

It's a bitch and a half to convert armors to fit the thighs compared to other bodies let me tell you.

Might as well show you my character wearing a few of those pieces of clothing converted last week :)

Oblivion11.png

Oblivion8.png

Oblivion13.png

Oblivion10.png

Oblivion3.png

Oblivion7.png

Oblivion9.png

Oblivion6.png

Oblivion1.png

Oblivion2.png

Oblivion5.png

Oblivion4.png

Oblivion14.png

Oblivion12.png

Dammit GSB, I was fine with the previous body I was using until I found out about yours ! Just kidding man, thanks for it, it's just a shame I'll have to remake all my conversions from scratch :P

Awesome! Is the bathtub from the bathing mod? I had it installed for some time' date=' it's inactive at the moment (moved to my 'inactive mods' folder for easy reactivation whenever I need it). A great mod for screenshooting purpose. Taking a bath is so [i']sensual[/i]!

It is the Bathing Mod with the Sperm Splash effect. If you don't take a bath after heavy action, your intelligence, agility, endurance and speed take a big hit (drain). On the plus side, you get a +20 to personality...lol.

I figure it overrides any 'Sperm Splash' duration settings? It's a great mechanism for immersion, being forced to get rid of the mess to avoid a seriously nerfed character. When I was using the bathing mod, I never cared much about the 'You haven't bathed for X days' messages, never had time for personal hygiene... :blush: Such things will become a problem as soon as games will be using a kind of 'Smell-O-Vision' technology. Just imagine a visit to Bravil! Or the game start in the sewers. Or Necromancer lairs full of Dread Zombies :s.

I figure it overrides any 'Sperm Splash' duration settings? It's a great mechanism for immersion' date=' being forced to get rid of the mess to avoid a seriously nerfed character. When I was using the bathing mod, I never cared much about the 'You haven't bathed for X days' messages, never had time for personal hygiene... :blush: Such things will become a problem as soon as games will be using a kind of 'Smell-O-Vision' technology. Just imagine a visit to Bravil! Or the game start in the sewers. Or Necromancer lairs full of Dread Zombies :s.

[/quote']

Yes it overrides; there are some animations and your companions can take a bath too if they're messed-up. As for the 'x days without taking a bath', your personality can get seriously porked. Like -60 or so if over a week. However, it has a good side effect of lowering your personality stat below 100 if it's maxed, allowing you to add more points during level-up. So natural personality stats of 130+ are possible. With very high personalities, I notice crowds forming when I stand around in cities (I have lots of NPC mods) which makes using the Stripper Mod that much easier. Prefab audience. Plus, the robbers in Lovers True Crime give me the option to use prostitution on them once my personality is high enough. The ringleader always seems to have a pile of money (1-6000)...at least if you use the Daily Income mod.

Alright' date=' finished Mass Effect 3. It's time to go back to converting armors. Time just flies when I'm in blender.

For those curious, the body is a customized version of GSB thicker thighs body that I modified, it's a mix of Esuit, thicker thighs and with a slightly rounder butt.

It's a bitch and a half to convert armors to fit the thighs compared to other bodies let me tell you.

Might as well show you my character wearing a few of those pieces of clothing converted last week :)[/quote']

those conversions are sweet, I hope they are savailable for DL

Glad you like them GSB.

I considered creating a thread for the conversions a while ago' date=' but I don't have much time for myself lately. Perhaps I will later if I see people interested in this body type.

[/quote']

Your elf is very nice, especially the detail of the ears that probably already have said you

Alright, finished Mass Effect 3. It's time to go back to converting armors. Time just flies when I'm in blender.

Might as well show you my character wearing a few of those pieces of clothing converted last week :)

Cool character! I like the hair :3

I love that conversions.