Everyones characters?

O.o wow shes pretty darn cute. What armor is that if you dont mind my asking?

I use this 2 mods:

Double Melons Wardrobe V2_3 ADD-ON

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy

With nifskope.

I delete some parts of the iron armor converted to DMRA from "Stock Armor Skimpy"' date=' (I only left the metal panties and the upper bikini part), and I put difernet breaked parts of argent iron armor from "[i']Double Melons Wardrobe V2_3 ADD-ON[/i]" it's like make an armor with parts of other armors

Ohhhhh i see okay thats pretty smart and it doesnt require blender. So thats how some people piece their armors together.

my babe))

U5pjT.jpg

exBry.jpg

6ZMUY.jpg

TeaZD.jpg

QGszg.jpg

M07fl.jpg

MXZUw.jpg

@.@ holy crap lol you should use spoiler tags next time. Some people get a bit irritated when they have massive pics overtaking their screen and it just makes things lot neater lol otherwise she a cute one indeed :)

Hi!

I wanna to share with all of ya my new character... I don't have name for she yet I don't know what name is better for a Chocolate Elf...

I hope you like she!

9um64.jpg

957276-1327694818.jpg

*Thanks to FF for this nice textures

Is that you Lor?

Good to see you here haha :D

Anyways' date=' this image of my character Selene has been sitting at my desktop for a while now. Might as well show this to everybody lol :P

Is that you Lor?

Good to see you here haha :D

Anyways, this image of my character Selene has been sitting at my desktop for a while now. Might as well show this to everybody lol :P

2766326-1327835907.jpg

Hehe yes I think I saw some of ur screenshots here.

I love Selene, u can tell me what is that hairstyle?

I wanna see how looks my chocoelf with it, if you don't mind.

I can see right through you! (Death becomes her)

I think the problem in this case is this suit has been altered' date=' and whoever did that has cut away the buttocks inside the pants, possibly to avoid clipping. The only way to fix that would be to find a full lowerbody that fits in those pants. The original beltgirl had a full body and the pants were an amulet, but it's unlikely that one will fit.

Also, two overlapping transparent parts will always give trouble in Oblivion as well. Has to do with the order in which things have to be drawn. You'll often see this with hair overlapping with transparent parts in a top, it will always flicker because Oblivion can't determine which part is in front of the other (it tries to draw the entire node at once, and some parts are in front of the other, but not the entire node).

In this case, making both the pants and the belt transparent will certainly cause trouble, so it may not be worth the effort to find a matching set of legs.

[/quote']

Wow, I haven't seen that movie in a long time :exclamation:

Thanks for your help! I elected just to go with what I've got working now all calling it good enough. I'll have to go see if the original authors say I can upload this or not (I hate it when mods don't include all files). And then figure out how to work with textures so I can make my own designs. In the mean time, pics! (The album has more pics, just thumbnailing a few here):

Before and After:

th_909049331_Tori011_123_44lo.jpgth_909138981_Tori027_123_493lo.jpg

th_909027323_Tori008_123_171lo.jpgth_909071953_Tori015_123_561lo.jpg

Randoms:

th_909117771_Tori023_123_402lo.jpgth_909112676_Tori022_123_109lo.jpgth_909177759_Tori034_123_563lo.jpg

My Quixote~

In an armor I did some editing on. Well like 6 different ones actually... Sorry for the lack of a more dynamic pose just re-installed oblivion with like 7 mods. Then did some resizing and stuff in blend. No its not done yet. Gotta figure out why the hell its lagging then fix the folders.

Poor quality i know Ill re-up later once I get the armor finished.

2lnxs37.jpgapheme.jpg

@ChaisyM: The new bra on that armor is a tremendous improvement over the original, now all that remains is to the addition of High Heels.

@Skagg: those wrappings are reminiscent of the Leina armor, one improvement could be made, adding High Heels, it is easily possible to delete the verts on the lower part of those boots, than add the heels in nifscope.

This mod here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39317 contains many good high heel meshes for the high heel system, they can be copied and pasted onto other armor sets, just remember to run everything in that mod through gloss max.

Anyway, here is what I've been working on~

I've never been satisfied with the "muscle" body types available for Oblivion, they didn't have much muscle definition.

About a week ago, I stumbled upon a screen shot of a muscle mod from New Vegas(A game I do not have), I downloaded the mods and went to work converting, running into all kinds of problems.

1000x greater than the GUTs body type, this highly detailed mesh I managed to convert to Oblivion from New Vegas, no easy task considering there were no guides on converting from that game, I had to gather various tidbits of information and piece together a method.

This body is still a WIP, I have to fix several vertex issues and after I do, I'll fully align the wrists/hands.

24muds7.jpg

e1btlf.jpg

@ChaisyM: The new bra on that armor is a tremendous improvement over the original' date=' now all that remains is to the addition of High Heels.

@Skagg: those wrappings are reminiscent of the Leina armor, one improvement could be made, adding High Heels, it is easily possible to delete the verts on the lower part of those boots, than add the heels in nifscope.

This mod here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39317 contains many good high heel meshes for the high heel system, they can be copied and pasted onto other armor sets, just remember to run everything in that mod through gloss max.

Anyway, here is what I've been working on~

I've never been satisfied with the "muscle" body types available for Oblivion, they didn't have much muscle definition.

About a week ago, I stumbled upon a screen shot of a muscle mod from New Vegas(A game I do not have), I downloaded the mods and went to work converting, running into all kinds of problems.

1000x greater than the GUTs body type, this highly detailed mesh I managed to convert to Oblivion from New Vegas, no easy task considering there were no guides on converting from that game, I had to gather various tidbits of information and piece together a method.

This body is still a WIP, I have to fix several vertex issues and after I do, I'll fully align the wrists/hands. Than I'll add BBB and begin work on converting the other 3 bodies and start creating armors for them.

e1btlf.jpg

I was actually considering doing that! But i was going to try a few of the heels in the exotix set but i have no idea how to incorporate the vip heels system. Last time i tried adding the heels (just the mesh alone) my characters feet sank into the ground lol. Could you explain to me how to do this because i noticed you were able to pull it off with your dark priestess mod.

The feet sinking into the ground is an intended part of a high heel mesh, the system is used to lift them up to ground level. To achieve The high heel lift on any armor, understand, the effect is an "enchant" if you have V-whatever's high heel system loaded as well in the Construction Set than browse down the list of enchants, I believe his are listed under "zz"

The issue of course is that v-whatever for some unknown reason didn't make his file a Master, so if you loaded his ESP, added the enchant to your boots/armor than save, it won't remain, so when you actually play the game, you won't be lifted automatically upon wearing the boots/armor.

I solved this problem by using wyre bash to convert his ESP to an ESM and deleted the ESP. If you do this though, any downloaded mod that requires the V-whatever ESP will of course crash oblivion upon launch, so use Wyre Bash to change their required file to the new V-whatever ESM.

It's worth noting I still had issues with his system not sometimes not auto-lifting until I used an altered version of his mod that is supposed to reduce framerate issues which I downloaded from this forum and converted to an ESM, replacing the original. I actually included that ESM in my dark priestess mod which is a few pages back on "What mod is this? thread.

As far as adding heels to armor and such, here are some screens demonstrating the partial vertex deletion of the boot mesh in the first picture, those are from that Nexus mod I linked, modified.

The second screen shot shows an exotix fetish heel, it should be noted that the exotix foot meshes are different and do not match up with any known Oblivion legs, there will be a huge seem or overlap, I got around this by adding anklets to hide it, as can be seen in the second screen.

b6d9hf.jpg

153y5xv.jpg

The feet sinking into the ground is an intended part of a high heel mesh' date=' the system is used to lift them up to ground level. To achieve The high heel lift on any armor, understand, the effect is an "enchant" if you have V-whatever's high heel system loaded as well in the Construction Set than browse down the list of enchants, I believe his are listed under "zz"

The issue of course is that v-whatever for some unknown reason didn't make his file a Master, so if you loaded his ESP, added the enchant to your boots/armor than save, it won't remain, so when you actually play the game, you won't be lifted automatically upon wearing the boots/armor.

I solved this problem by using wyre bash to convert his ESP to an ESM and deleted the ESP. If you do this though, any downloaded mod that requires the V-whatever ESP will of course crash oblivion upon launch, so use Wyre Bash to change their required file to the new V-whatever ESM.

It's worth noting I still had issues with his system not sometimes not auto-lifting until I used an altered version of his mod that is supposed to reduce framerate issues which I downloaded from this forum and converted to an ESM, replacing the original. I actually included that ESM in my dark priestess mod which is a few pages back on "What mod is this? thread.

As far as adding heels to armor and such, here are some screens demonstrating the partial vertex deletion of the boot mesh in the first picture, those are from that Nexus mod I linked, modified.

The second screen shot shows an exotix fetish heel, it should be noted that the exotix foot meshes are different and do not match up with any known Oblivion legs, there will be a huge seem or overlap, I got around this by adding anklets to hide it, as can be seen in the second screen.[/quote']

See, every time I've thought about that "V-whatever's high heel system" the installation requirements are so convoluted I've decided it isn't worth it. What you've said above only reinforces my feelings on the matter. :s

The feet sinking into the ground is an intended part of a high heel mesh' date=' the system is used to lift them up to ground level. To achieve The high heel lift on any armor, understand, the effect is an "enchant" if you have V-whatever's high heel system loaded as well in the Construction Set than browse down the list of enchants, I believe his are listed under "zz"

It's worth noting I still had issues with his system not sometimes not auto-lifting until I used an altered version of his mod that is supposed to reduce framerate issues which I downloaded from this forum and converted to an ESM, replacing the original. I actually included that ESM in my dark priestess mod which is a few pages back on "What mod is this? thread.[/quote']

V changed it from an esm to a esp because as an esm it breaks many animations, idles, and pose mods. he talks about it in the changelogs

to use a esp as a masster simply open wyre bash click on your mod and select add master then select v's mod from the list and save the changes.

do not forget to rebuild your patch after applying the changes