Everyones characters?

I've began to update the night elves of my custom cosmetics mod after figuring out a way to convert WoW weapons' date=' I then used the same method to convert wow eyebrows. Finally, my oblivion night elves have 3d eyebrows.

675x88.jpg

Oh my god... that looks amazing. Is there -any- chance of you sharing that? Especially the futa version I saw in another thread. @_@

Guest Deliria

Loving the Night Elf brows, as a WoW player the lack of brows were my only problem with the many WoW elf races around.

just gonna share a couple of pin-up style pics I took of my redheaded vamp, lemme know what you all think:

vamppinup2.jpg

vamppinup3.jpg

vamppinup4.jpg

pinup5-1.jpg

Hey Surenas, haven't seen you in a long time! Good to see you again!

Marala

DEA23wm.jpg kagrenacstool+wm.jpg slimyencounter2wm.jpg

Friska

breath+wm.jpg strollwm.jpg chewm.jpg

BELLE

qt.jpg schoolgirl.jpg bellenmuffet.jpg

Amayu

Sneak+1wm.jpg nicedaywm.jpg mini+tourwm.jpg

Eiries

Newm.jpg mischievousgrandpa+wm.jpg konwm.jpg

Xidix

X2.jpg DSwm.jpg ANNWwm.jpg

Rapture

redspikeswm.jpg crookedwm.jpg snow+wm.jpg

Ira

as4.jpg swordplay2wm.jpg radiantwm.jpg

Shiathrae

portr2wm.jpg bas2wm.jpg velvetwm.jpg

BBCode as far as the eye can see...

Hey Surenas' date=' haven't seen you in a long time! Good to see you again!

Marala

DEA23wm.jpg kagrenacstool+wm.jpg slimyencounter2wm.jpg

Friska

breath+wm.jpg strollwm.jpg chewm.jpg

BELLE

qt.jpg schoolgirl.jpg bellenmuffet.jpg

Amayu

Sneak+1wm.jpg nicedaywm.jpg mini+tourwm.jpg

Eiries

Newm.jpg mischievousgrandpa+wm.jpg konwm.jpg

Xidix

X2.jpg DSwm.jpg ANNWwm.jpg

Rapture

redspikeswm.jpg crookedwm.jpg snow+wm.jpg

Ira

as4.jpg swordplay2wm.jpg radiantwm.jpg

Shiathrae

portr2wm.jpg bas2wm.jpg velvetwm.jpg

BBCode as far as the eye can see...

Dude every single one of these was total hotness. Specially the last girl Shiathrae. If you wouldnt mind sharing the armor mod she has in the second picture of her Id greatly appreciate it >.<;;!

@ChaisyM - The glass armor looks amazing except there is two issues with it, if corrected it would be even greater

1: Change the texture path for the bra to use one of the paths from the armor itself (As it stands now they don't match up)

2: Get rid of the boots and find some high heels, alter their texture paths to also use the armor texture.

@Eiries - I -love- the tattoos on the last character you posted, the daedra I think? I'd like to know what skin pack that is from,

Here is the latest character I've been working on, I'll probably use her as a boss in a custom dungeon. Many thanks to Jerbsinator for giving me the links to the armor in "What mod is this thread" It is HISTERIA OHTElightv1. But I've already made some of my own modifications to it, getting rid of the boots and using some nice heels from GSB's set.

Weapon is a converted vengeful gladiator sword.

35ak8p0.jpg

35ak8p0.jpg

o.o Really nice Mavado your choices in armor and edits never cease amaze me.

Welp heres my character shes still a WIP I just started getting her the way i wanted her to look. Shes largely inspired by Bayonetta my second favorite character ever hence the glasses shes wearing as well as her custom eyeshadow and the spot under her mouth (forgot what its called). They're from Xelus' bayonetta mod. Thanks to the help of Movado and his Vivid Futa mod she now has a new addittion of weaponry to her arsenal ^^;;. Also want to thank him for the tanlines idea. When he first told me it I was like Efffff that sounds hard but it was surprisingly easy to pull off and so was his gloss tut that he had posted in another thread. Guys a genius im serious. Now to get rid of that horrendous seam (needs to get better with blender >.<) and to make the head tone match up with the body a bit better...

@ChaisyM - The glass armor looks amazing except there is two issues with it' date=' if corrected it would be even greater

1: Change the texture path for the bra to use one of the paths from the armor itself (As it stands now they don't match up)

[/quote']

Hmm, here is what it looked like originally before I swapped the textures with the clear crystal glass mod ('cause that's all I did): http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33644-4-1281229082.jpg . As you can see, the bra is indeed using the new texture, or else it would be green still. I don't know how to make it transparent. You're right though, it would be better. ;) I'll give it a try if you can advise me on what to do.

2: Get rid of the boots and find some high heels' date=' alter their texture paths to also use the armor texture.

[/quote']

I wasn't really going for that as I was showing off the armor set. Although I do see a mistake I made, I don't use the DMRA body usually (but I think it looks good in that particular glass armor mod), and you can see the ankle break in some of the images from using the wrong foot nif.

I don't know how to make it transparent.

Using NifSkope' date=' just copy the NiAlphaProperty from one object into another using the Block>Copy and Block>Paste functions. Should work.

If your outfit doesn't have any transparencies, you can always grab the data from a different mesh. :)

- I -love- the tattoos on the last character you posted, the daedra I think? I'd like to know what skin pack that is from

You can find it in the Abyss Demon mod. It's green by default. I can upload the orange one if you're interested in that specific color; save some time. Also, that's a seriously kickass character you have there.

I don't know how to make it transparent.

Using NifSkope' date=' just copy the NiAlphaProperty from one object into another using the Block>Copy and Block>Paste functions. Should work.

If your outfit doesn't have any transparencies, you can always grab the data from a different mesh. :)

[/quote']

Node->Attach Property->NiAlphaProperty

That should do the trick as well. Default alpha property with blending enabled. If you need alpha-testing, right-click it and edit flags. For glass it should work with the default.

*headsmack*

Hurr. I always take the most roundabout route to do simple things.

Well, the copy/paste trick works fine, especially if you haven't figured out exactly how it works. That's how I started as well. But if there is no block to copy, this is simpler :)

That should do the trick as well. Default alpha property with blending enabled. If you need alpha-testing' date=' right-click it and edit flags. For glass it should work with the default.

[/quote']

Thanks! I had a lot of success with that suggestion, after playing around with things for most of last night :) . Just one thing that didn't quite work out, which I'll show you here:

th_583068367_BeyondSeeThrough_123_582lo.jpg

Any idea how to get the shorts to not do that? Everything else worked great after I figured out to turn on a Hilite mode on the bra.

I spent a long time deciding which armor texture to use on the shorts and bra, ended up using the shield texture. Examples:

th_583594861_Example1_123_530lo.jpg th_583604442_Example2_123_980lo.jpg

Thanks again for your suggestion, Nifscope makes a lot more sense than the first time I tried to use it. :D

I can see right through you! (Death becomes her)

I think the problem in this case is this suit has been altered, and whoever did that has cut away the buttocks inside the pants, possibly to avoid clipping. The only way to fix that would be to find a full lowerbody that fits in those pants. The original beltgirl had a full body and the pants were an amulet, but it's unlikely that one will fit.

Also, two overlapping transparent parts will always give trouble in Oblivion as well. Has to do with the order in which things have to be drawn. You'll often see this with hair overlapping with transparent parts in a top, it will always flicker because Oblivion can't determine which part is in front of the other (it tries to draw the entire node at once, and some parts are in front of the other, but not the entire node).

In this case, making both the pants and the belt transparent will certainly cause trouble, so it may not be worth the effort to find a matching set of legs.

Hi!

I wanna to share with all of ya my new character... I don't have name for she yet I don't know what name is better for a Chocolate Elf...

I hope you like she!

9um64.jpg

957276-1327694818.jpg

*Thanks to FF for this nice textures

O.o wow shes pretty darn cute. What armor is that if you dont mind my asking?

O.o wow shes pretty darn cute. What armor is that if you dont mind my asking?

I use this 2 mods:

Double Melons Wardrobe V2_3 ADD-ON

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy

With nifskope.

I delete some parts of the iron armor converted to DMRA from "Stock Armor Skimpy", (I only left the metal panties and the upper bikini part), and I put difernet breaked parts of argent iron armor from "Double Melons Wardrobe V2_3 ADD-ON" it's like make an armor with parts of other armors