Everyones characters?

Yeah' date=' the face may look nice, but you don't want to see the facial expressions, trust me. All they do is distorting the face horribly.

[/quote']

Oblivion's facial expressions are so... emm aren't nice... maybe one or two can look good.

You character is so beautiful!

GrimReaper and Mogie, you are so right about this head mesh!

It always gives me trouble to no end, especially the nasty 'ridges' or 'corners' in the cheeck/jaw area whenever I use my typical slider settings.

And the facial expressions... At first glance, you wouldn't consider a guy like this a goof:

ninjaa.jpg

But then:

goofygrin.jpg

Girls look even worse with that grin.

The nose with its giant nostrils is also quite a challenge to tweak, most of the time the result still leaves much to desire.

Makes lots of races almost unusable - Lattamer, Moonshadow, the whole Xenius race compilation... That's bad since I love Moonshadow Elves.

Though I'm already using a tweaked version of the head 06, it still isn't up to par with other races' very user-friendly heads.

I never had any trouble with the 06 mesh, my character below was made with that head mesh using xens race comp. combine that with the stupid grin fix and all is well.

140d65u.jpg

the problem most have with the 06 mesh is that they are so accustomed to using rens they attempt to use the same slider settings and that leads to some horrible results

so accustomed to using rens they attempt to use the same slider settings

True, true, GSB! It takes time and effort to try something new with the sliders, a different approach to face generation.

I'm still fumbling around with a lot of characters using this head. Will take a bit longer until I'm satisfied with those girls.

Well, thanks for the link! I've downloaded the file and install it right away. Originally, I had decided to keep the grin for comedic effect.

But simply keeping the original files will make it easy to revert the head to the goofy look whenever I need it.

Guest ThatOne

and yeah' date=' i have no idea how you guys get rid of the interface long enough to take a pic

[/quote']

Open the console, hit tm (stands for Toggle Menus), it'll hide the interface until you use it again.

You've got to enable the console in the ini (in your my documents -> my games -> Oblivion folder) before you can open the console. After you enabled it, press the tilde (~) to open the console.

A picture, right... Well this is *NOT* my character. My friend gave me a few of his saves to take screenshots in his mods, so this is Jane with a bunch of necroclaws\white flames behind her.

http://imageshack.us/f/641/screenshot768i.jpg/

Awesome work, Iris! Fourth-wall-breaking, bewb-staring, a bunny girl lasciviously posing on the counter - these pages got it all!

I would so love to see that magic show... You know, like in Skyrim: "WHAT IS LIFE'S GREATEST ILLUSION?!" :)

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to make my assistant's panties vanish in a flash!"

Haven't got a clue what could cause the ear texture weirdness, but it looks rather funky. Maybe you should keep the ears like that.

On a side note: I gotz new signature and avatar!

GSBmodders' date=' love the chantry seeker outfit!!! That looks GREAT in oblivion :)

[/quote']

yeah it does, I still need to fix the fingers and figure out which claymore those girls were using at the end when they marched off with leliana. So its probably another day or so away from being released

i ripped sebastian's armor too, so once i have the seeker armor and chunli done i'll port his armor and bow over