Everyones characters?

Now that Skyrim is out, I'm going to be shelving Oblivion indefinitely. Before I uninstall and move all my mods to my external storage drive, though, I'll parade my beloved characters one last time.

(1) Aeryn

r6yDo.jpg

(2) Ai

ol8W6.jpg

(3) Artemis

BO1wA.jpg

(4) Dyllamina

UQmf8.jpg

(5) Mirke

O6gry.jpg

(6) Zara:

1dCdM.jpg

So I had to make a new character... again... but anyway, a private little moment between two siblings;

0813B8166DDE90039055B289811DB166BDF6B455

Of course not real siblings; poor little thing was abandoned on the streets of Bravil. Our amoral, so called "hero" was going to proposition her (killing things doesn't exactly... relieve certain... stress...), but one look at her adorable little face and his heart felted.

Hearing of her plight and seeing the fear in her little eyes, he scooped her up before she could be abused (any further than she might have been, but she won't talk) and took her to his shabby little home in the Imperial Waterfront. Not exactly the best of homes, but it's a [/i]somewhat roof over her head and, more importantly, it's safe. As safe as possible, anyway; he added some locks, but nobody is quite sure if the walls could keep out a determined intruder.

She really wants to join him in his adventure, yet she refuses to wear armor. She wants to be girly and feminine in the field; not exactly something needed when you're staring down trolls. Besides, he doubts she could even handle a weapon. She claims to know how to fling a spell or two, but again, without proper protection, she's just another squishy mage. Made even more squishy by being a LITTLE GIRL.

tl;dr feminine mage adopted little sister

Guest Deliria

I like the look of Lucius ;)

Oblivion-era Vailena the vampire and Raziel (Yeah I stole him from Soul Reaver, shush :P )

2051894-1323771551.jpg

2051894-1321467825.jpg

2051894-1318905030.jpg

2051894-1318855450.jpg

I haven't gone through all the pages yet (it's a big thread after all) but so far,most of the characters here are stunning.My main character will look quite simple but i also have two celebrities (the best i could do without custom textures) to make up for it.No posing etc because i eventually keep losing pictures due to small technical problems +_+.

My main character:

ScreenShot360.jpg

Toni Braxton:

ScreenShot269.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith:

ScreenShot359.jpg

Here is an old pic of' date=' one of my coc's.

Goron Stormrage ancestor of my Skyrim character, Odin Stormrage:

screenshot13lx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Once more for good measure, could you PLEASE put those large image in SPOILER tags like this:

[spoiler]Image code[/spoiler]

Which will give this:

screenshot13lx.jpg

It's a small effort, really.

That way, the forum layout stays intact, scrolling is reduced and page load times are lower for those with slow connections.

Thanks!

Here is an old pic of' date=' one of my coc's.

Goron Stormrage ancestor of my Skyrim character, Odin Stormrage:

screenshot13lx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Once more for good measure, could you PLEASE put those large image in SPOILER tags like this:

[spoiler]Image code[/spoiler]

Which will give this:

screenshot13lx.jpg

It's a small effort, really.

That way, the forum layout stays intact, scrolling is reduced and page load times are lower for those with slow connections.

Thanks!

Sorry about that, didn't know how to add the spoiler tag.

Edit: I've some of the pics I posted in spoiler tags.

I play a male character, but since everyone is posting female characters, I'll just stick up a picture of my custom Vilja for the time being.

Also, if something's amiss- low-res looking texture, coloring oddity, that would be due to my 7 year old laptop w/ a broken monitor in which I use to play Oblivion. So excuse the issues beforehand.

miytsy.jpg

I play a male character' date=' but since everyone is posting female characters, I'll just stick up a picture of my custom Vilja for the time being.

Also, if something's amiss- low-res looking texture, coloring oddity, that would be due to my 7 year old laptop w/ a broken monitor in which I use to play Oblivion. So excuse the issues beforehand.

Not the best quality image I agree, but that's a mighty cute edition of Vilja. Even if Nords traditionally don't have lopears, lore be damned I say, if it looks good and you like it, that's all that matters, right?

It's fine to post male characters by the way, there's few enough already, no need to be shy about it. :angel:

I play a male character' date=' but since everyone is posting female characters, I'll just stick up a picture of my custom Vilja for the time being.

Not the best quality image I agree, but that's a mighty cute edition of Vilja. Even if Nords traditionally don't have lopears, lore be damned I say, if it looks good and you like it, that's all that matters, right?

It's fine to post male characters by the way, there's few enough already, no need to be shy about it. :angel:

Hahah Thanks. I'll be getting a significantly better rig in a couple days so you know what that means- QTP, and getting rid of all those graphic-reducing mods I'm using.

And yes, for some reason I just like that hair but it bothered me not being able to see her ears. Quickest solution was to make her a lop elf. My male Character looks a bit like yours albeit different hair color and eye option...Perhaps I'll post my Khajiit character later. I tried pretty hard to get him as close to looking like the Skyrim version as possible.