• 4 weeks later...

anything new or has this been abandoned?

Seems abandoned' date=' the thread looks to be kept on life support by posts like yours and mine. A shame really it seems all the mods that look promising kinda just go >pomf<

[/quote']

Original poster is still active but had step back for a while on development and take a rest. It's quite frankly a monumental effort he has envisioned and that was never going to happen overnight.

anything new or has this been abandoned?

Seems abandoned' date=' the thread looks to be kept on life support by posts like yours and mine. A shame really it seems all the mods that look promising kinda just go >pomf<

[/quote']

Original poster is still active but had step back for a while on development and take a rest. It's quite frankly a monumental effort he has envisioned and that was never going to happen overnight.

Or at all for that matter. But hey if it does come to fruition then SHWEET, if not then it was a hell of a tech demo.

That was always my worry. The project was a huge effort for a team. And projects half its size die daily. Not saying Doc doesn't intend to continue, and nothing would make me happier, but the scope of thngs worried me from early days.

What Skyrim needs is a Lovers/Sexout style framework, if only to build off of, as opposed to one giagantic framework of its own that is designed to support a BDSM mod with almost as many quest as the actual game, tons of NPCs, and tons of new anmations and items.

im still working on 3D elements to be used for sexrim... i originally wanted it to be just a resource file, at the time i was having major issues with my HDD and turned the sexrim project over to doc to be used alongside the SSG mod.

while doc is taking a break, since he burned himself out between the two mods and real life, and will eventually come back to both mods... personally i expect it will most likely end up being a little after christmass.

if anyone wants to help with editing meshes let me know i still want to see the resource part of this mod finished at least whether doc comes back or not... plus texturing and all the rest of the stuff needed for animation in-game etc.

• 2 weeks later...

i think I have some problems

1) Fake orgasm or real orgasms but with no black marks, my char. always bounces off before Scaledick finishes the animation & no additional dialogue after sex as it should be

2) With no black marks but want to have sex with Scaledick, The Queen's Seat must be worn or sex will never end because the convo. choice will loop itself & the progressing option will never show up

3) In extreme rare cases, my char. can beg Scaledick to have sex. How to do that? What are the conditions?

Well, I tried out the mod. The first couple of training chambers worked a treat.

Scaledick was very unhappy with me. I think I got like 7 black marks (its all a mistake, I tell you!). Anyway, he sent me to talk to the guy you meet in the chamber only the story won't progress because he won't give me a conversation option. But I guess you probably knew that. ;)

if you go back a page or two, you can download from a different link... ill see about getting doc to update stuff after the first week in jan.

if i can get someone to setup another site for me, ill have all of this stuff downloadable from there... till then will have to rely on re-uped downloads.

• 2 weeks later...