*bug*after talking to the argonian and doing his choices' date=' he tells me to go and talk to the master, and when I go there, the master doesn't say anything at all.

[/quote']

Not so much a bug as that's as far as I got.

This particular mod is WIP - and unlikely to advance much for the next few months. I want to concentrate on SSG and I'll probably end up putting a lot of the content here into Secunda's Watch.

The underlying engine ... needs some thinking about as well - see earlier posts for my current ideas. But before any of that, I want to get a few more quests out for SSG.

its still going to be worked on, doc is concentrating on skyrim slavers guild mod for a while... if nothing else the mod will still be a resource for meshes/models, textures, and animations to be used by others.

and i am still working on mesh conversions... however crappy some of them might be :P

• 2 weeks later...

aww so sad to hear that you won't be following up on this' date=' it is a great idea so I wish you everything goes super well for you so you have time to finish it =P

[/quote']

I'll definitely get back to it :)

Although I might save the work until I get to Secunda's Watch in SSG. Quest making is kind of fractal in nature. There's always one more level of detail you can do. If I'm going to do that, I'd sooner it was for the SSG proper.

its still going to be worked on' date=' doc is concentrating on skyrim slavers guild mod for a while... if nothing else the mod will still be a resource for meshes/models, textures, and animations to be used by others.

[/quote']

True. And I am definitely going to return to the question of how to make a good abstraction layer for sex animations. I know how I want to do it.

Right now though, sadly, I barely have time to work on SSG. Work and home life are both in a bit of an uproar, and until that settles down, something has to give.

This is great' date=' thanks doc for uploading this whilst we wait for the slavers guild.

Would've been nice to leave after being enslaved, but still good. Any new regarding the kitten club?

[/quote']

Yeah. It shouldn't be too hard to add code to get back out. The plan was to get your black marks score zero or negative and then the sales guy (it's terrible when you forget the names of your own characters) would release you, return your stuff and send you back.

Not a lot of scripting needed to do it, but once I start...

That said, if anyone else wants to do it, feel free.

You guys are awesome. Keep it up.

Thanks! :)

They are Awesome and I can't wait for the Slavers guild mods to be further along.

I always believed that in New Vegas the ending if you helped the legion and had a female character should have been something along the following lines:

"Good work slut" He nods his head. A lieutenant steps up behind you, you feel the cold steel click inrevocably shut around your neck. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one... What don't look so surprised. You didn't actually think the rules were diffferent for you did you? Your stronger than most... your going to give me sons."

They are Awesome and I can't wait for the Slavers guild mods to be further along.

I always believed that in New Vegas the ending if you helped the legion and had a female character should have been something along the following lines:

"Good work slut" He nods his head. A lieutenant steps up behind you' date=' you feel the cold steel click inrevocably shut around your neck. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one... What don't look so surprised. You didn't actually think the rules were diffferent for you did you? Your stronger than most... your going to give me sons."

[/quote']

This totally needs to be a thing. The only ending you get to continue the game afterwards in is the one that leaves you in chains.

Whether the continuation of this plugin' date=' and when?

[/quote']

well i am still continuing to work on it, when will doc get back to sexrim i dont know... neither does he right know mostly.

been distracted lately with having a new 2TB HDD and being able to play more than 2-3 games for while, but i will be starting work on more of the meshes from the game (sexualizing etc.)... i might redo some of my previous work to be 'armor' pieces instead of full meshes for (hopefully) easier usage when being added/removed from the body etc..

will figure out more details later on, right now im just having fun being distracted by other games n stuff.

"Good work slut" He nods his head. A lieutenant steps up behind you' date=' you feel the cold steel click inrevocably shut around your neck. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one... What don't look so surprised. You didn't actually think the rules were diffferent for you did you? Your stronger than most... your going to give me sons."

[/quote']

Hehe. Yeah, that would be cool. If only NV didn't keep bluescreening on me :/

Whether the continuation of this plugin' date=' and when?

[/quote']

Probably and eventually. Hard to be more definite than that.

hey thanks very much doc' date=' you make super good mod , i like it ^^

[/quote']

will figure out more details later on' date=' right now im just having fun being distracted by other games n stuff.

[/quote']

Yeah, I've been doing a bit of that myself this last weekend. The problem with developing is that you never get to play except to playtest, and after a while even playing starts to seem like work.

lmao, sexrim will still be a resource file even if a different framework is used... that said work continues however slowly on both ssg and sexrim.

and yea, play-testing your own work starts to become counter productive after a while.

in a week or 3 ill probably start working on converting more meshes, will be working on the either the vamplord or falmer first probably... doing some of them is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

no your not missing anything, it wasnt finished... work continues slowly with everything, so the tester and other scripting is on hold for the moment while doc works on ssg.

sexrim is still being worked on though... if nothing else it will be a resource/asset file for other mods to use.

• 2 weeks later...

ok' date=' since i cant send anything via PM...

for MisterH to mess with: Dragon_Male_Lizard style

two meshes, the first is full model

second is just the penis/anus to be used as armor for all dragons.

[/quote']

thanks man ill get on it

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to use this framework, or at least give it a try, but I need FNIS, that seems only available on the nexus! Sometimes you may find something on Fileplanet or Curse, but not this time. Besides, this is the case with a lot of mods here, while a lot of members don't want to have anything to do with the nexus. SKSE? No problem! FRD? Never mind, although on the nexus, but optional. FNIS? Needed, but only on the nexus. Frustrating and annoying!

if you are refering to me, then its slow... the meshes are difficult to update...

if you are talking to misterh who is doing the unwrapping for the meshes to be textured for each type of dragon, i dont know...

if you are asking about a specific dragon type please say which one so that i can give any details that there might be available to give.

I am in the midst of Midterms at the moment so the going is slow. In about a week ill be ready to dive into those textures.

I am the fool who took 4 studio classes this semester...

//wrists

EDIT: I did have a few minutes so I got one of the wings UV'd on the main mesh. I'll try and get some work in this weekend, and Ill keep you updated.

cool, ill try to have the other stuff soon... just wish wings 3d would stop crashing when i delete parts of the meshes for restructuring for armor setup -.-

in the mean time do your school work and dont worry about doing it fast or whatever, its done when its done (rather have higher quality work than fast halfass).