well from here, i will be setting a kind of command cadre moving forward for SSG/sexrim...

will need people to lead groups etc. going forward...

for sexrim:

- assets lead

+ will keep track of all assets that have been improved/altered for use by anyone who wants to access the sexrim compendium of assets for a given mod etc.

+ make sure all the assets are tested and work properly

+ keep track of what needs to be 'updated' to be added to the sexrim resource mod

+ keep track of and oversee anyone who is working on assets/coding/etc. for sexrim resources

+ finally compiling all the assets and code into periodic and final releases for sexrim resource mod.

- asset updating/creating (meshes/models)

+ updating meshes/models from skyrim/oblivion to be added to sexrim resource mod.

+ creating new or original assets.

+ seperating mesh parts to be used as a clothing/armor to allow unlimited combinations for 'adult' anatomy etc.

+ creating base body types bony/skinny/average/large/fat/WTF_OMG with(out) anatomy.

- scripting/coding

+ creating all call procedures to access any assets contained within the sexrim resource mod file.

+ creating scripting organizing of all assets (using naming conventions for each asset) within the sexrim resource mod file.

+ same but for anything else thats extra such as animations extra movement and possibly running cut-scenes (pre-defined by SSG or possibly something else.

+ any other coding/scripting that needs to be done.

- Texturing

+ any mesh, model, or whatever that needs to have retexturing/texturing done to either blend with original from game or base body types etc.

+ anything else that might need texturing or texture blending such as the armor assets (adult body parts) to base mesh/model textures.

+ extra texturing for skin types (freckles/scars/dark-light tones/lips/eyebrows/etc.

naming conventions will be something like:

Body Type_General Discriptor_Specific Discriptor

example:

Bony_Sick_Slave (probably wont be an actual type)

anyone who is working on stuff still, please contact me

anyone who wants to help out, please contact me

anyone who wants to be a lead, please contact me

will need to discuss with everyone moving forward were things are currently and overall plans... keeping it basic for now, finishing up anything that is or was in the air... and building a kind of command structure to help keep individuals from getting burned out on stuff.

edit:

if you contact me by Email, use SSG/Sexrim for subject.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yes there is only one release of the testing mod for sexrim stuff...

need people who know how to script to work on the new version, plan on redoing stuff for both SSG and Sexrim.

im hoping to have a release of both mods at the same time... whenever it happens.

not really, it will (hopefully using SkyUI) be more of a control package for customizing a ton of elements with character setup... outside of being a huge resource dump for other mods.

introducing something similar to lovers setbody self or other, i would like to add and make changes to the character creation itself so that you can make the changes strait up without having to use spells while playing afterwords... which would mean making changes to how the console commands for changing race/sex etc., so that remains to be seen what we can do and how far we can take it.

while there wont be quests and stuff, i am hoping to be able to integrate other mods working on some of the same things into it... such as bestiality and adding more random NPC's/Monster's/creep's bodies, by having several anatomy parts added like armor plus maybe more textures so all of them dont look exactly the same.

this idea would include the PC of course (more so infact) with the same idea of anatomy etc., making the game more dynamic. depends on how many more people we can rope into scripting and modeling etc. for both mods.

i should add, that if someone wants to integrate a mod that has quests and other elements then there will be... the main focus will be working on getting a new body system setup for everything that moves in-game pretty much, after that is finished and stable in beta version well then who knows.

uploading the test alpha for sexrim... will be available on exterminatus.net

link when finished uploading (plus a few other things):

link to the resource/storage thread to be used for SSG and Sexrim resources

here

direct dl link for sexrim tester mod (original alpha by docclox)

here

direct dl link for SSG mod (original alpha by docclox)

here

(let me know if any of these links dont work)

will try to update from time to time as well.

trying to get more people interested currently plus trying to contact doc again.

so far slave clothing is being worked on, most of it will end up being available from SSG gift shop for your newly purchased slave.

will be starting work on a Skyrim Arena soon (i hope)...

it does have many bugs... it was just a test platform at the time, no real content to it besides testing usage between SSG and Sexrim mod.

or that was the goal, its going to be reworked from scratch i think to hold all the options for SSG itself and all the assets SSG will use plus as many other mod assets as we can shove into it (including those mod functions).

reworking, or completely redoing all the sex/rape stuff so that it is more smooth/better etc.

update:

jackbite69

who has been working on sex sounds and stuff for skyrim has agreed to help work on sexrim doing sex audio stuff, basic stuff for now that he is already working on or has completed... thanks jack, you are a huge help and keep up the work.

check out his thread '>here

ScaleDick will make an appearance in SSG if we can get more people working on both projects.

what we really need now are a ton of people to help convert meshes/textures from there original state to base body types and anatomy including arms and legs... what i would like to happen is create a more concise and singular body types and body type sets for different anatomy types that fit the body type, creating a more unique body (if possible)...

so far i only know that this can be done for the true anatomy parts of the body meshes (boobs, butt, crotch), not so sure on arms/legs etc. yet thought because i dont know for sure if the CK will have a fit or not...

also this would make it easier to keep track of everything within a naming convention that will be used for all assets, especially new unique characters, within the sexrim resource mod.

scaledick might undergo a couple of changes from the original along with the other SSG characters... at least in regards to certain parts of who/what they are and their positions within the guild etc... will be keeping as much of the dialogue as possible the same for the characters as possible (except were the grammar is bad, unless its supposed to be).

reminds me, we need more VO people to work on the character voices.

• 4 weeks later...

here

here

here

dont work for me, create an account but still nothing, the forum give me an error =( the mediafire link dont work, file deleted =(

here

here

here

dont work for me, create an account but still nothing, the forum give me an error =( the mediafire link dont work, file deleted =(

Yeah me too

Well if you'd bothered to look at the dates on the posts you'd likely have noticed that this seems to have reverted to dead-project status again. That doesn't mean it won't work but since it died just before MediaFire went apeshit on all downloads containing anything remotely like sex the downloads are broken right now.

However, this is a great community and pretty quick to fix problems like that so someone who has a copy will upload it somewhere soon and make it available again so you only need to be patient and perhaps post a reminder in a day or so.

irrelevant. it would be better to concentrate on the SexIs mod already in progress as a master file like lovers was for oblivion. just support and help that guy as much as possible because he is more along with progress than this dead project and i realy cant see this going any farther to be perfectly honest

irrelevant. it would be better to concentrate on the SexIs mod already in progress as a master file like lovers was for oblivion. just support and help that guy as much as possible because he is more along with progress than this dead project and i realy cant see this going any farther to be perfectly honest

It should still be available to anyone who wants to try it or to even examine it's code for any techniques they might find useful.