Just picked up this mod since the latest update, and holy-shit-balls! it is amazing!  Sorry for cluttering up the thread, but I just wanted to say thank you!

Also, I ran into what I thought was a rather funny mod conflict. I still had Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul installed (which adds a vanilla-like carriage to Falkreath) so when I got to the coachman scene, there were now two carriages occupying the same space by the gate, one static and one very much dynamic.  I went ahead and just let the scene run, and we managed to pull away from to the CFTO coach with some minor bumping and spazzing and go about the scene.  What I thought was hilarious was that as we pulled away I saw that the CFTO carriage driver was laying dead beside his carriage, and so, given the character of the coachman, I imagined him killing his competing carriage driver in order to better extort his passengers.  For next time I will disable CFTO in order to have a smoother playthrough, but all in all I thought it was great!

1 hour ago, maybelle myrddin said:

I cant seem to enlist the bards to watch over the dealers house for me, the only dialog option I have is to pretty much say I have to go. Is there something I have to do first to unlock this path? Obviously I already helped smuggle them in, but anything else?

see highborn topic #2039, page 82. also, not remenber for sure but: see throu one of the window the guy is in should work.

9 hours ago, Millstallone said:

Hey,

So when I grab the nirnroot and the deadra lords heart, I can't go back to zoe to give her the ingredients.

I did give her the deadras heart first, but idk if that would somehow break the quest or what.

Why you can't go back? Did you talk with her? If there is no dialogue option?

This is by far one of the best quest mods I've played. Even ignoring the sexual content, the actual quests of this mod are more interesting than anything in the vanilla game.

I had a quick question about the part in Madame Petite's with the porter though: Noticed there were bathing and toilet facilities in the dormitory area but activating them doesn't do anything. I'm assuming they're from another mod, does anyone happen to know which one - and if that mod would make them usable? 

33 minutes ago, faeriewashingup said:

I had a quick question about the part in Madame Petite's with the porter though: Noticed there were bathing and toilet facilities in the dormitory area but activating them doesn't do anything. I'm assuming they're from another mod, does anyone happen to know which one - and if that mod would make them usable? 

Madam Petit's is created by this mod.  No other mod interacts with any part of the cell or the objects within it.  The washbasins and toilets are primarily involved in a scene that's available in Part 8, but you can use the toilets whenever you want.

17 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Madam Petit's is created by this mod.  No other mod interacts with any part of the cell or the objects within it.  The washbasins and toilets are primarily involved in a scene that's available in Part 8, but you can use the toilets whenever you want.

Ohhh lol, so I'm just jumping the gun on this one - my bad ^^;

-----

Editing so i don't flood the topic with extra posts:

I forgot to mention it before but the translation is really fantastic, it seems like it's rare to find a translated work which has such natural dialogue and the patience you show when helping people with their problems with the mod is really cool, i hope you get enough appreciation for your hard work :D

Hey guys, 

I need some help: 

Every time when i try to use FNIS i got the following error:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL2   25.10.2018 00:10:26
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BDanimations V0.9+ ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature2 V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dftCreature V0.9+ ...
Reading dftHuman V0.9+ ...
Reading dftMiscAnimation
ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

(ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.)

The source for this error is the "dftMiscAnimation" - folder  or the "FNIS_dftMiscAnimation_Behavior.hkx"

I deleted them after that the error wasn't  there but the mod hadn't any effect ingame.

Older versions run without a problem it's only at the 0.9 version of the mod...

Pls help ^^''

2 hours ago, Millstallone said:

Sorry, that was a bad explanation.

Basically, I can't give her the nirnroot. I was able to give her the heart, but not the root. I talked to everyone I could.

Is there any option dialogue, like you asking her about tips? The game might still think you didn't complete the nirnroot quest for some reason. You might have to setstage it.

42 minutes ago, Tesdron3 said:

Hey guys, 

I need some help: 

Every time when i try to use FNIS i got the following error:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL2   25.10.2018 00:10:26
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BDanimations V0.9+ ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature2 V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dftCreature V0.9+ ...
Reading dftHuman V0.9+ ...
Reading dftMiscAnimation
ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

(ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.)

The source for this error is the "dftMiscAnimation" - folder  or the "FNIS_dftMiscAnimation_Behavior.hkx"

I deleted them after that the error wasn't  there but the mod hadn't any effect ingame.

Older versions run without a problem it's only at the 0.9 version of the mod...

Pls help ^^''

I think you might have surpassed the limit of FNIS animations.

So Lod and the solitude porter seem to occasionally walk around with their fly open and their schlong hanging out.  I say occasionally, because it seems to occur randomly (e.g. reloading a save seems to have about a 50/50 chance of fly open or closed). any suggestions to keep them zipped when not in scenes?

Thank you

Hi, much as I love looking through pages and pages and, erm.......ok......I'm telling fibs, I am instead seeking to avoid that lol.   I am wondering if some kind peeps could tell me if this latest update is a) downloaded from here or Brewmaster's page, where there seems to be a lot of folders/files, and b) do I need to uninstall or can I just merge this in mod organiser and continue from where the previous version?

1 hour ago, TBoneTones said:

Hi, much as I love looking through pages and pages and, erm.......ok......I'm telling fibs, I am instead seeking to avoid that lol.   I am wondering if some kind peeps could tell me if this latest update is a) downloaded from here or Brewmaster's page, where there seems to be a lot of folders/files, and b) do I need to uninstall or can I just merge this in mod organiser and continue from where the previous version?

The first page has all the required instructions :) disable or uninstall the old version otherwise you will SUFFER and download the 9.0.4 make sure you select the English version while selecting the files you should download in the data folder and run FNIS.  

7 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

So Lod and the solitude porter seem to occasionally walk around with their fly open and their schlong hanging out.  I say occasionally, because it seems to occur randomly (e.g. reloading a save seems to have about a 50/50 chance of fly open or closed). any suggestions to keep them zipped when not in scenes?

Thank you

The way that the open-fly pants thing is achieved is that both Lod and Cooli possess two pairs of pants at all times, one closed and one open.  The regular pants are marked as their default outfit and the other is equipped and unequipped during scenes using the .equipitem command.

It sounds like you have something that is causing them to randomly select one of the items each time they're loaded, instead of using the default.  I can't recall anyone else reporting this, and I certainly haven't seen it myself.  Try disabling some mods and see if you can find one that's changing the AI.

If you can't find another solution, you can go into the mod files and change the default pants to have 1 more armor than the open pants, which should cause the AI to select them every time.  This may cause an issue where they put the regular pants back on in the middle of a scene, however, so I'd call this a last resort.

thanks for all the info in the achievements list here

when start like "appear to be....", i just put a confirmed tag when i'm sure , 'cause it's exactly what it's said.

also :

Spoiler

a word once given : can't achieve this one, tried many many different ways but nothing.... already the case in the 0.8.2 version. may be i'm just good at "dodging" the requierements.

third one out : the same, nothing worked so far. wandering in ck/ tes5edit in moments of despair to find some clues, i found some dengeir related dialogs about a way to get the dreamcatcher, but so far, no way to get them. may be all of this is related to a branch not implemented yet

upside down : i first think this one is not in the guest chamber event because the related script refere to a side quest and the guest event sit in the main quest.

of course i've tried a lot on the guest room, even to put the soap in the bath stairway ( i know, i do stupid things... but mainly because the mod remind me some old "point and clic" games, where you have to do "stupid" things.)

then i tried with the cheesemonger but even if i get his help with the fixer's routine, nothing following. and the orc is a known dead end for now. may be not accessible yet. also, dressing animation make me think that something could happen when i rent a room at the inn.

4 hours ago, flosseggy said:

thanks for all the info in the achievements list here

when start like "appear to be....", i just put a confirmed tag when i'm sure , 'cause it's exactly what it's said.

Thanks for the help.

a word once given : can't achieve this one, tried many many different ways but nothing.... already the case in the 0.8.2 version. may be i'm just good at "dodging" the requierements.

Here's the block of code that awards the achievements:

if !Ach1_done
	if (self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_var).Whiterun_CleanQuest_stage == 5 && (self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_var).Whiterun_CustomePlayerIsDrunk
		Ach1_done = true
		bd_var.SetAchievementDone(4, bd_str.GetBaseStr().Ach4)
	endIf
endIf
if Ach2_done
	if (self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_var).Whiterun_CleanQuest_stage == 50 && (self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_var).Whiterun_CustomeIsReturn && (self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_var).Whiterun_PlayerReturnQuest == 5
		Ach2_done = true
		bd_var.SetAchievementDone(6, bd_str.GetBaseStr().Ach6)
	endIf
endIf

Note that in this script, the vars Ach1_done and Ach2_done are local boolean flags that prevent awarding the achievements more than once, and do not refer to the Ach1 and Ach2 achievements.

The first set of conditions awards the player the "Drunken Antics" achievement if the bd_mq.Whiterun_CleanQuest_stage variable is 5, and the bd_mq.Whiterun_CustomePlayerIsDrunk flag is true.  I suspect that stage 5 refers to the situation where you're forced to have sex with the old man during the first visit, but since the variable is defined in the bd_mq quest script this is difficult to verify.  However, there is no way I'm aware of to trigger the drunkenness effect during this portion of the quest, so the likely reason why this achievement is not accessible is related to that.

The second set of conditions begins with "if Ach2_done" which can never evaluate as true.  It should be "if !Ach2_done" like the first one, but there's a missing exclamation point.  This is likely to be a simple typo that @DogmaMods can easily fix with a patch.

third one out : the same, nothing worked so far. wandering in ck/ tes5edit in moments of despair to find some clues, i found some dengeir related dialogs about a way to get the dreamcatcher, but so far, no way to get them. may be all of this is related to a branch not implemented yet

Here's the block of code that awards this achievement:

function onBeginState()

dft_util.fadein(1, true, true)
	dft_util.removeactor(sa[2], "", true, false, false, true, true)
	while game.GetPlayer().IsInFaction(AnimationFaction)
		utility.wait(0.100000)
	endWhile
	dft_util.setobjectposition(sa[2] as ObjectReference, MarkerPlayerOffRef, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000)
	dft_util.phase(sa[0], sa[1], none, "fjh_table", "dogma_", "", 1, 0, 0, 0, "", "", "", "", "", "")
	sa[2] = none
	dft_util.fadeout(1, true, true)
	bd_var.SetAchievementUltraDone(3, bd_str.GetBaseStr().ExAch3)
	self.GotoState("DefaultState")
endFunction

This is run at the end of a scene.  The sa[2] var is a reference to the player, which is created when the scene begins, and the sa[0] and sa[1] vars are references to two other characters.

The screen fades to black, and the game waits while the player's animation is ended.  The player is then moved to a furniture marker, and the other two characters begin some animation.  Finally, the screen fades back in, and the achievement is awarded.

There are no obvious bugs in any of this code, but something is preventing the scene from being accessed.

upside down : i first think this one is not in the guest chamber event because the related script refere to a side quest and the guest event sit in the main quest.

of course i've tried a lot on the guest room, even to put the soap in the bath stairway ( i know, i do stupid things... but mainly because the mod remind me some old "point and clic" games, where you have to do "stupid" things.)

then i tried with the cheesemonger but even if i get his help with the fixer's routine, nothing following. and the orc is a known dead end for now. may be not accessible yet. also, dressing animation make me think that something could happen when i rent a room at the inn.

Here's the block of code that awards this achievement:

function Fragment_47()

bd_var.SetAchievementUltraDone(8, bd_str.GetBaseStr().ExAch8)
endFunction

That doesn't tell us anything, but we can look around at the rest of the script to get some clues.  First, "_sol_04_" is the marker for the guest chambers only.  From the moment you enter the guest chambers until you talk to vala the next morning, and nothing before or after.  There are a few other lines in the script that make me think it's intended to be the result of the masturbation scene you get if you have a karma value above 90 and refuse the gigolo.

Here are a few of them from various other functions in the code:

dft_util.sae(sa[0], "dogma_impress_room_bed_masturbationend_idle")
(self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_sq_sol_var).sol_04_isSleepMasturbation = !(self.GetOwningQuest() as bd_sq_sol_var).sol_04_is_bath_masturbate && var.lust >= lvl2.value as Int
dft_util.phase(game.getplayer(), none, none, "leito_solo_female", "dft_", "", 4, 0, 0, 0, "m", "", "", "silent", "", "")

It's currently unclear why this achievement is not awarded correctly.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The way that the open-fly pants thing is achieved is that both Lod and Cooli possess two pairs of pants at all times, one closed and one open.  The regular pants are marked as their default outfit and the other is equipped and unequipped during scenes using the .equipitem command.

It sounds like you have something that is causing them to randomly select one of the items each time they're loaded, instead of using the default.  I can't recall anyone else reporting this, and I certainly haven't seen it myself.  Try disabling some mods and see if you can find one that's changing the AI.

If you can't find another solution, you can go into the mod files and change the default pants to have 1 more armor than the open pants, which should cause the AI to select them every time.  This may cause an issue where they put the regular pants back on in the middle of a scene, however, so I'd call this a last resort.

I frequently had this "poblem" with Lod in all the versions, but I never bothered because I thought it was in character for him to flash his dick. lol

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

Is there any option dialogue, like you asking her about tips? The game might still think you didn't complete the nirnroot quest for some reason. You might have to setstage it.

I think you might have surpassed the limit of FNIS animations.

Yeah thought that too so i disabled some anims mods but still no change.

Maybe I try to disable all other anim mods but it's strange that this update appears to contain over 7000 anims more then the previous one ^^'

Still thanks for the fast reply :D

20 minutes ago, Tesdron3 said:

Yeah thought that too so i disabled some anims mods but still no change.

Maybe I try to disable all other anim mods but it's strange that this update appears to contain over 7000 anims more then the previous one ^^'

Still thanks for the fast reply :D

Be sure to delete/remove the animations from their meshes folder. Simply disabling the .esp won't make the FNIS stop registering them.