16 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

2- Those couple of pictures show how it is placed in a wrong way when it is supposed to be in the characters butt.

That is a complete mystery to me.

17 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

Another totally unrelated thing :D that I thought might be funny ... after I messed around with the toilets scene and saved and loaded a couple of times this happened 
(maybe the toilets got clogged after all the action that happened there ?)

Looks like there was a bit error when the object scale was read from disk into memory, resulting in it being like 30 times normal size.  Pretty funny.

Just now, carrotboio said:

Hi, first time posting so apologies if I miss any important details and also if this has been asked before.

I've gone through the whole process of installing the mod but when i run FNIS it says that i have 1 warning. Once i click on consistence check it proceeds to rattle off what looks like every animation in the mod (bit of an exaggeration probably but it is a lot) It ends up saying that i have 829 possible consistence issues, and that basically 829 animations are missing. It is probably my fault as i have never installed a mod manually before and so I've probably messed it up but i was wondering if there was something that i needed to do to get these to show up.

Apologies if this is a easy fix, bit of a novice here and am trying my best. The mod looks like the sort of thing I've been looking for and can't wait to play it once i get this fixed ?

If it doesn't say "Error" then it's not a problem.  Check the FAQ if you encounter any other issues.

@brewmasterhal  I played around with the porter scene quite a bit, but I was unable to see any change based upon my karma values.  Specifically I could not trigger a scene that was not consensual with a karma under 90.  It played out the same for me whether 60 or 160.

Also I ended with a total karma of 236 and I know I could have achieved at least 5 more (just any FYI).  

Definitely a good mod -- kind of reminds me of "A Dance with Rogues" for Neverwinter Nights 1.

50 minutes ago, spartan343xd said:

i have a question related to the history.

In the part where zoe get all the artefact and ingredients, she paralyzes me and then i release, what i have to do? in this part

sorry for my english, i hope to have explained.

run for the ladder and climb it. 

20 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If it doesn't say "Error" then it's not a problem.  Check the FAQ if you encounter any other issues.

Thanks good to know. Unfortunately I have encountered another problem. I can't get the Stranger in the bee and barb to do anything other than look at me and give generic dialogue. I've checked the FAQ and followed its advice. I've disabled all follower mods, started a new game, tried setting player followers to 0 but it doesn't seem to do anything, tried using the console to give myself gold before going in and tried setstage bd_mg50. When i try to set the stage it says:

setstage db_mg 50

Item 'db_mg' not found for parameter Quest.

Compiled script not saved! 

It's probably my screw up but i can't seem to fix the problem no matter what i do. My character is female, I have no followers and I have over 500 gold.

Also. the mod doesn't show up in the MCM. It did when i first installed it but i reinstalled and now it doesn't.

18 minutes ago, carrotboio said:

Thanks good to know. Unfortunately I have encountered another problem. I can't get the Stranger in the bee and barb to do anything other than look at me and give generic dialogue. I've checked the FAQ and followed its advice. I've disabled all follower mods, started a new game, tried setting player followers to 0 but it doesn't seem to do anything, tried using the console to give myself gold before going in and tried setstage bd_mg50. When i try to set the stage it says:

setstage db_mg 50

It's probably my screw up but i can't seem to fix the problem no matter what i do. My character is female, I have no followers and I have over 500 gold.

Also. the mod doesn't show up in the MCM. It did when i first installed it but i reinstalled and now it doesn't.

Check if you have Dogma Thief.esp and DogmaEngine.esm activated in your load order.

3 hours ago, carrotboio said:

setstage db_mg 50

Shouldn't that be db_mq not _mg?

On 11/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, WaterRabbit said:

@brewmasterhal  I played around with the porter scene quite a bit, but I was unable to see any change based upon my karma values.  Specifically I could not trigger a scene that was not consensual with a karma under 90.  It played out the same for me whether 60 or 160.

Also I ended with a total karma of 236 and I know I could have achieved at least 5 more (just any FYI).  

Definitely a good mod -- kind of reminds me of "A Dance with Rogues" for Neverwinter Nights 1.

How can you chek your karma level?

6 hours ago, Incognitoman said:

How can you chek your karma level?

I use the mod ConSkyrbe which is a SKSE plugin.  Once it is installed, you run the command from the console sqv bd_mq.  ConSkyrbe captures the output of the console and stores it in a log file which you can then open and search for the word lust.

Iirc there was a post a little while ago with a community achievements log type thing, I think by @brewmasterhal. Don't know if anybody has figured out how to get one of the achievements on there yet; in case not, here's how:

Spoiler

For Cheater! Achievement

open console

sqv bd_mq

Page up until you see "REF -> speaker" or something along those lines. You want the ref ID for "speaker."

Save your progress before continuing

player.moveto [insert the REF id of "speaker" given by the quest variables here]

Cell should change; your character may enter freefall for a moment; if you're at low level you may need to tgm

Now you should be in '"test loc"'

To get the achievement, go through the door and you'll meet amgod; to get the achievement, press 'A' and 'D' consecutively until you fill the meter.

If you fail to fill the meter in time, the game will exit

Also a command people may find useful for seeing scene variations in a single play thru, particularly for part 9 (spoilers for part 7/8):

Spoiler

setpqv bd_conditional(s) (I can't remember if it's plural or not) isvaginagape true/false

true == met the troll

check status with sqv bd_conditional(s)

2 hours ago, kstaps said:

Iirc there was a post a little while ago with a community achievements log type thing, I think by @brewmasterhal. Don't know if anybody has figured out how to get one of the achievements on there yet; in case not, here's how:

That's a super amusing achievement, good hunting figuring it out!  Gonna have to try it.

Edit - Gotta love Dogma, that has to be one of the most amusing "anti-cheat" features I've ever seen in a mod.  "You're not supposed to be in here!" cracked me up.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

That's a super amusing achievement, good hunting figuring it out!  Gonna have to try it.

Edit - Gotta love Dogma, that has to be one of the most amusing "anti-cheat" features I've ever seen in a mod.  "You're not supposed to be in here!" cracked me up.

That and the fact that dogma in reverse just happens to be amgod. I wonder why the fire salts are in there? It was entertaining try to pick all of them up before being accosted by the cheater police

1 hour ago, brendanhana said:

Anyone know why my game crashes after the first blowjob scene in the Riften Jail? After finishing the scene he walks over to his desk and the game freezes.

try wait 12h  before go to the captain 's office, to stop the drug effect

check here brewmasterhal # 1886 for useful info