I get CTD's in the scene with the coin where the old guy continues to rape me in the butt. Every time at the exact same spot. (When the screen starts to fade)

I already tried to disable the fade and to re-run FNIS. Is there anything else I could try?

1 hour ago, Incognitoman said:

I'm playing the new versione. It looks nice but there are lots of lines that didn't be translated in english.

just in case, link to brewmasterhal translation here, in instalation

28 minutes ago, ajelic said:

I already tried to disable the fade and to re-run FNIS. Is there anything else I could try?

may be disable the mod autosave ?

Hey :)

I am having an issue with madame Petit  guests all standing outside the brothel clumped in the basement and not doing anything. Also when I visit the porter at madam petits he tells me to follow him but he never walks to any bed or do anything he just stays standing and does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix that ?

16 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

Hey :)

I am having an issue with madame Petit  guests all standing outside the brothel clumped in the basement and not doing anything. Also when I visit the porter at madam petits he tells me to follow him but he never walks to any bed or do anything he just stays standing and does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix that ?

That happened when I had a mod that altered the Winking Skeever cell. In my case, it was Northern Bathhouses. Disable anything that could do that.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

That happened when I had a mod that altered the Winking Skeever cell. In my case, it was Northern Bathhouses. Disable anything that could do that.

Hi Highborn. I Indeed have an inn bathhouse mod. Will make sure to disable that and give it a try. Thanks ;) 

I have a litte bit of a problem in Falkreath. When going to Zoe the first time after the scene with lod she is not there. I can ask the other person at the shop where she is, and she responds somethinge like: "blablablba she is on break".  If I port Zoe to me nothing happens, if I "placeatme" her she appears but has no dialouge ( or if she has a dialoge she just says the "blablablba she is on break" stuff.

I tried to a fresh install, a new game, with or without the brewmasterhal localisation and starting from the 0.7 skip.

So maybe somebody has an idea what the problem could be.

Regards

9 hours ago, Happyday100 said:

I have a litte bit of a problem in Falkreath. When going to Zoe the first time after the scene with lod she is not there. I can ask the other person at the shop where she is, and she responds somethinge like: "blablablba she is on break".  If I port Zoe to me nothing happens, if I "placeatme" her she appears but has no dialouge ( or if she has a dialoge she just says the "blablablba she is on break" stuff.

I tried to a fresh install, a new game, with or without the brewmasterhal localisation and starting from the 0.7 skip.

So maybe somebody has an idea what the problem could be.

Regards

Sounds like the quest stage isn't advancing correctly.  This is most likely the result of either: an old script from a previous version of the mod; or there's a conflict with some other mod.  Check your /skyrim/Data/scripts/ folder and make sure you don't have any old scripts in there.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Sounds like the quest stage isn't advancing correctly.  This is most likely the result of either: an old script from a previous version of the mod; or there's a conflict with some other mod.  Check your /skyrim/Data/scripts/ folder and make sure you don't have any old scripts in there.

Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately she is still missing.

I completely reinstalled the game, made sure that nothing is left(manually deleted the skyrim folder with all the remnands +  also the stuff in my documents)

Reinstalled thief + all its requirements then tried both your and the other version, but still no Zoe. 

I am using the 0.7 skip option.

If I select( XX03D09A) and teleport to her I land in the middle of the shop where she should be,  but she is not to be found.

If I spawn a new version of her( XX03D099) she appears but has no dialoge (or in some cases) the "I am looking for Zoe" stuff and she answers " blablablba she is on break " with no further dialoge.

Regards

I found out a mod (xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched) conflicting with the navigation meshes in the winking skeever. Once I removed that mod the brothel navigation and scenes worked fine.

navMeshConflict.PNG.5888177b5d90ef2483c5e27df33d01e7.PNGnavMeshConflict2.PNG.1bd290e6b3b0fa85fb390ae7a3686d0e.PNG

Two secret Achievements for @brewmasterhal to add to the guide

Spoiler

The Sucker : if you keep sucking the porter Cooli until 6 AM an make him late for work

Upside Down : If you choose to bath in the palace but not masturbate and refuse the gigolos and you have high karma... you will masturbate after you wake up and the servant will enter and talk to you while you are upside down.

Now I have another problem .... I am getting a CTD in the castle after I have sex with either of the gigolos till morning and the servant comes in and says the secret word the screen starts to fade then CTD. Anyone faced this before ?

EDIT: I managed to fix the CTD at the castle by moving the thief esp very low in my load order. Just leaving this here for anyone facing this issue in the future.

1 hour ago, Amrovich said:

I found out a mod (xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched) conflicting with the navigation meshes in the winking skeever. Once I removed that mod the brothel navigation and scenes worked fine.

navMeshConflict.PNG.5888177b5d90ef2483c5e27df33d01e7.PNGnavMeshConflict2.PNG.1bd290e6b3b0fa85fb390ae7a3686d0e.PNG

Two secret Achievements for @brewmasterhal to add to the guide

Hide contents

The Sucker : if you keep sucking the porter Cooli until 6 AM an make him late for work

Upside Down : If you choose to bath in the palace but not masturbate and refuse the gigolos and you have high karma... you will masturbate after you wake up and the servant will enter and talk to you while you are upside down.

Now I have another problem .... I am getting a CTD in the castle after I have sex with either of the gigolos till morning and the servant comes in and says the secret word the screen starts to fade then CTD. Anyone faced this before ?

I think something like this happened before, but reloading the save and trying again worked for me.

Not exactly related to this but I noticed that some mods might break scenes if the script somehow tries to add some animations in the middle of a scripted scene from Thief. For example, I have the mod Immersive hair growth and style, and there was a MCM option that toggled itchy animations to your character when the body hair grows at a certain stage. During a scene in Dead Man's Drink, I didn't know but the mod was trying to add such animation and I couldn't notice because my character was in the middle of a scene that was apparently working fine. Only when a character tried to talk to her, the scene simple paused and there was no dialogue option. Disabling that animation in the MCM menu solved the situation.

I'm just reporting this in case someone might experience lack of dialogue options or scripted scenes pausing out of nowhere. Check if there is any scripted mod that could be triggering anything in the middle of a scene.

8 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Upside Down : If you choose to bath in the palace but .....

great !! if you 're in the mood for chasing achievements / extra-achievements here the list plop

edit: Upside Down, i've tried your way but whith no succes....karma very high... looks like something have wasted this script, too bad

next time i'll play with very minimal lo

I am having trouble getting the scene with Viarmo (bards college principal) No matter what I say I simply agrees to not expel the bard due to "my services to the college" ... I think this is because I completed the bards college quests before but is there a way using console or Tes5Edit maybe to make Thief quest ignore that and play the scene ?

3 hours ago, Amrovich said:

I am having trouble getting the scene with Viarmo (bards college principal) No matter what I say I simply agrees to not expel the bard due to "my services to the college" ... I think this is because I completed the bards college quests before but is there a way using console or Tes5Edit maybe to make Thief quest ignore that and play the scene ?

The condition that's checked for this is:

GetStageDone == 1

MS05 "Tending the Flames"

Stage 300 "I have been inducted into the Bards College in Solitude"

You can try using "setstage ms05 290" to set your quest progress back, but I suspect it won't work.  The only way to guarantee that the quest completion is reversed is by using the command "resetquest ms05" to completely reset it.  I wouldn't really recommend doing this either, since it may break the bard college questline or cause weird behavior.

The safest way to "fix" this is to open the mod in TES5Edit and use the search feature to modify the condition on the dialog entry XX122216 to be something impossible.  I set it so that the condition is only true if you've completed the quest 1000 times.  Note that Viarmo may act like he doesn't know you during the scene.

Dogma - Thief Fixes - Forgetful Viarmo.esp

17 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The condition that's checked for this is:

GetStageDone == 1

MS05 "Tending the Flames"

Stage 300 "I have been inducted into the Bards College in Solitude"

You can try using "setstage ms05 290" to set your quest progress back, but I suspect it won't work.  The only way to guarantee that the quest completion is reversed is by using the command "resetquest ms05" to completely reset it.  I wouldn't really recommend doing this either, since it may break the bard college questline or cause weird behavior.

The safest way to "fix" this is to open the mod in TES5Edit and use the search feature to modify the condition on the dialog entry XX122216 to be something impossible.  I set it so that the condition is only true if you've completed the quest 1000 times.  Note that Viarmo may act like he doesn't know you during the scene.

Dogma - Thief Fixes - Forgetful Viarmo.esp

Hi brew, Amazing explanation and as always being helpful. Thanks for the esp ❤️ .

I would like also to mention that after a ton of reading through the Tes5Edit and decompiling some scripts and reading through code  and getting absolutely lucky by trying a lot of numbers in a certain variable I managed to bypass the check and get the Viarmo scene by doing the following.

1- Reward either of the bards normally and after that Viarmo catches you and goes back to his room to write down some stuff.

2- enter the following command in console "setpqv hp_sol_bards help_principal_qs_var 30"

(what it does: this command changes the value of a certain variable "help_principal_qs_var" in the quest responsible for the scene "hp_sol_bards" which apparently is checked before displaying dialogue options in the quest and after trying multiple values I found out that setting it to 30 allows the dialogue leading to the scene)

3- go talk to Viarmo and get the offer sex dialogue and then mock him for being old and the scene starts.

one thing I noticed though... the plug is not placed correctly (it floats in the air after being animated where it should be plugged inside the character) this happens in this scene and also in Romero scene ... is that normal or do I have something wrong on my side

5 hours ago, Amrovich said:

one thing I noticed though... the plug is not placed correctly (it floats in the air after being animated where it should be plugged inside the character) this happens in this scene and also in Romero scene ... is that normal or do I have something wrong on my side

You can try opening your female body file \skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif and copy the plug mesh into it and see if it lines up.  If it doesn't, you can re-position it pretty easily by opening the BSDismemberSkinInstance>NiSkinData>Bone List>Bone List>Skin Transform and modifying the X and Y translation values.  This will change its position relative to the Pelvis bone.  Position the plugPrimitiveVag:2 mesh correctly in the editor with your femalebody_1.nif open, then copy the updated X and Y values to both of the meshes in the plug_anal_wood_iron.nif editor window, and save it as \skyrim\Data\meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron.nif

plug_anal_wood_iron.nif

40 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

One more thing .... He is in Falkreath just outside the gate and not Solitude as some might think... 

Thank you I was able to find him. For some reason the quest stage didn't trigger so I had to start it via console to get him to spawn!

22 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You can try opening your female body file \skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif and copy the plug mesh into it and see if it lines up.  If it doesn't, you can re-position it pretty easily by opening the BSDismemberSkinInstance>NiSkinData>Bone List>Bone List>Skin Transform and modifying the X and Y translation values.  This will change its position relative to the Pelvis bone.  Position the plugPrimitiveVag:2 mesh correctly in the editor with your femalebody_1.nif open, then copy the updated X and Y values to both of the meshes in the plug_anal_wood_iron.nif editor window, and save it as \skyrim\Data\meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron.nif

plug_anal_wood_iron.nif

SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN SCREENSHOTS THAT WILL SPOIL A LOT OF THE PLOT .... PLEASE DON'T OPEN THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
Aha I tried to follow along and did that and once I copied the plug into my female body mesh it was already placed perfectly. And no adjustments needed.
Here is a picture of it with no needed adjustments.

Spoiler

plugPlacement.PNG.20b44ac1e0f2491f6e57146c21410e30.PNG

But strangely in game it looks weird. Here are a couple of pictures to explain.
1- first couple photos show that it is placed correctly while being animated or held in character hand.

Spoiler

2084773643_enb2018_11_0204_14_18_93.jpg.1c3ff65b94dcc94586acd6c392f4c42e.jpg2014123674_enb2018_11_0204_15_25_58.jpg.b158f072acd1600fe2732534efc9a2d1.jpg

2- Those following pictures show how it is placed in a wrong way when it is supposed to be in the characters butt.

Spoiler

823056214_enb2018_11_0204_16_24_16.jpg.3a1ce0bf5c3a2f51031cb2618a186fd4.jpg61198078_enb2018_11_0204_20_57_71.jpg.e6e4d7301629043f256f59ff689abdf8.jpg

1038175979_enb2018_11_0204_57_43_53.jpg.3f088e937d03a3cbffb80d34c2cd90d8.jpg235616713_enb2018_11_0204_21_08_93.jpg.63c0ad0d7889f6569ca08bbc1b2c30aa.jpg

Another totally unrelated thing :D that I thought might be funny ... after I messed around with the toilets scene and saved and loaded a couple of times this happened 
(maybe the toilets got clogged after all the action that happened there ?)

Spoiler

491170417_enb2018_11_0104_59_43_76.jpg.1f4268824f2a574e9c3e9c51ca8c7115.jpg788341317_enb2018_11_0104_59_55_64.jpg.1992d4b7183bd29a3c2c5f90d6bc0f7e.jpg

Hi, first time posting so apologies if I miss any important details and also if this has been asked before.

I've gone through the whole process of installing the mod but when i run FNIS it says that i have 1 warning. Once i click on consistence check it proceeds to rattle off what looks like every animation in the mod (bit of an exaggeration probably but it is a lot) It ends up saying that i have 829 possible consistence issues, and that basically 829 animations are missing. It is probably my fault as I have never installed a mod manually before and so I've probably messed it up but I was wondering if there was something that i needed to do to get these to show up.

Apologies if this is a easy fix, bit of a novice here and am trying my best. The mod looks like the sort of thing I've been looking for and can't wait to play it once I get this fixed ?