I have a problem when i help two bards.

When i start sex with Ivol i can move my camera.

Even though i click mouse middle button the bards just crotch on bush. My mouse middle button just change my view can't do any signals.

What am i have to do?

Sorry for bad english

1 hour ago, kas1313 said:

I have a problem when i help two bards.

When i start sex with Ivol i can move my camera.

Even though i click mouse middle button the bards just crotch on bush. My mouse middle button just change my view can't do any signals.

What am i have to do?

@Ghostseyru160 previously had a problem with this minigame - here's the solution:

On 10/18/2018 at 12:06 PM, Ghostseyru160 said:

Although i've yet to find the cause of this peculiar glitch, i've fortunately found a workaround. If anyone's going through the same bug, at the start of the sex scene(not the short convo before it) click mmb, "disable" Ravi with console commands, wait 2 sec and "enable" him again. This is the best workaround i've found, no worries though the rest of the quest proceeds as intended so it's not game breaking or anything. I think this bug occured at my end because i actually play this mod on SSE, due to the fact that nobody else has experienced it. Thanks for your time and suggestions all.

@brewmasterhal

I noticed that during the dialogue with the beggar in Whiterun, if I harshly refuse to help him, when later I talk to him, he first greets me as if I had been kind to him, then he talks as if I been rude. If I remember correctly, in Dogma's machine translation he greets something neutral as "beggar remembers the girl." I think you might have edited that as if the player was kind, without knowing it would be used as well for the player treating him bad.

1 hour ago, flosseggy said:

once, the cart didn't even start moving, the character speak but the anim' was blocked. It was because i forget to hit "de-install creature" before run FNIS and so, old creatures HKX conflict.

Thanks for responding, ill try that out. Though, the anims are working... Its just the damn bridge the cart just gets stuck there, i just dont know why. Eveything else seems to work. 

That Cart just won't cross the Bridge it suddenly just stops...At Half-Moon-Mill. Well guess i'll have to Skip the Cart ride

1 hour ago, TheRhythm said:

Its just the damn bridge the cart just gets stuck there,

sorry, i didn't read to the end...

any mods that alter skyrim city and town, like jk skyrim ? or the bridge mesh ? are you using bm2 translation from brewmasterhal whith the thief fix dialog2 ? best check the FAQ

Just now, flosseggy said:

sorry, i didn't read to the end...

any mods that alter skyrim city and town, like jk skyrim ? or the bridge mesh ? are you using bm2 translation from brewmasterhal whith the thief fix dialog2 ? best check the FAQ

Its Strange, cus' I dont use any Mods that change that area or the Bridge itself. I'll try with a New Savegame, thanks for the response tho!

7 minutes ago, powerking85 said:

In a fight with Joe, Joe continues teleporting and throwing fireballs everywhere. I can not even approach joe. How do I win joe?

It's a difficult fight. You might want to use cheat to win, like opening console and adding to your inventory the slow time scrolls.

59 minutes ago, powerking85 said:

In a fight with Joe, Joe continues teleporting and throwing fireballs everywhere. I can not even approach joe. How do I win joe?

I used two mods: Manipulator (here on LL) and AddItemMenu (nexus). with the first you can maximize health, magicka and stamina, you can also unlock all spells, skills and shouts (with no cooldown). with the second you obtain two objects (similar to dwarven things..) with one you can "open" the esp/esm files and look in them or, like I did, use the search one and look for daedric armor and weapons with full enchantments (like absorb 50 points of health…/ give 100 points of heavy armor...)

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

It's a difficult fight. You might want to use cheat to win, like opening console and adding to your inventory the slow time scrolls.

I have tried many different ways for 5 hours today, but joe is not affected at damage. she is not damaged by magic, knives, arrows or anything else.

25 minutes ago, powerking85 said:

I have tried many different ways for 5 hours today, but joe is not affected at damage. she is not damaged by magic, knives, arrows or anything else.

Do you see a huge health bar at the top of the screen? It should appear when the fight starts. There is a bug sometimes where that bar disappears in the middle of the fight and she becomes invincible. I'd try to restart the fight loading a previous save.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Do you see a huge health bar at the top of the screen? It should appear when the fight starts. There is a bug sometimes where that bar disappears in the middle of the fight and she becomes invincible. I'd try to restart the fight loading a previous save.

thank you. I solved the problem.
However, when the battle with Joe ends, the screen keeps shaking.
The effect of shaking the screen when I was fighting with joe does not stop.
Is this a bug?

1 minute ago, powerking85 said:

thank you. I solved the problem.
However, when the battle with Joe ends, the screen keeps shaking.
The effect of shaking the screen when I was fighting with joe does not stop.
Is this a bug?

Yes it's a bug, it is supposed to stop after a final explosion.

1 hour ago, geraldofrivia said:

How many secret scenes are in this patch?

I currently found one with the worker and another one in the guest room after deny the gigolos

You might want to check brewmasterhal's FAQ post.

Some pages ago someone found a secret achievement by using a cheat too. But I don't know if there is an erotic scene or if it's just an easter egg.

3 hours ago, kamilloxo said:

i keep getting microsoft visual c++ runtime error

afaik, this can't be fixed but it shouldn't be persistent. 

it's not related to any mods but oldrim engine with custom animations. i played the all mod without this bug.

if this happen to you specifically with Dogma's mod, to the point of being unplayable, it could be because  of some animations installed in duplicate ( pack anim') or too many animations ( the mod have about 1300 anim') or simply a bad install.... it's just suggestions, i'm not sure of anything...