8 hours ago, Gimlord said:

No need for mod i think, just type the command tai, it stops ai. Then you can go next to the phantom and kill it.

I remember reading about this but can you send the link where it says about this scene? cause i cant find it.

Nevermind, finished the mod :smiley: . The boss fight at the end was actually hard adn it was also really spectacular 

Keep up the good work!

Found what appears to be a bug:

I have a large collection of herbs and soul gems at one of my homes, and since starting the Thief quest any I pick up from here are immediately removed. It's not since installing the mod, as I picked up a filled Black Soul gem to cure Vampirism before starting the quest and that stayed. It's *only* the gems and herbs I collect from the  house that are removed, any I pick up from dungeons stay. It's almost like there is still a script running to remove just these items post the theft scene.

What a great mod!

-----------------------------------

A little bug happend after I entered the blacksmith's house during the daytime and choosen sleep till evening,

when blacksmith came in, I just got up and stuck.

Does anyone got the same problem?

35 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Check all dependencies and then try a new game. 

It looks to be a compatibility issue with More Nasty Critters v11. I upgraded to it and got the CTD.

De-installed and went back to v10.4 and the same CTD, so de-installed Thief and it's working. Seems to be a file over-write somewhere. Going to install Thief again now and see what happens, then de-install it, upgrade to v11 of MNC then install again.

edit: re-installing with 10.4 works... going to de-install Thief, upgrade to 11, check THAT works then re-install Thief

edit 2: Defnitely seems to be v11 and Thief 0.8.2 not liking each other. Upgrade to v11 of MNC and it works without Thief loaded, as soon as I install Thief it falls over.

Hope this helps and you can find the clash soon :smile:

2 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

It looks to be a compatibility issue with More Nasty Critters v11. I upgraded to it and got the CTD.

De-installed and went back to v10.4 and the same CTD, so de-installed Thief and it's working. Seems to be a file over-write somewhere. Going to install Thief again now and see what happens, then de-install it, upgrade to v11 of MNC then install again.

edit: re-installing with 10.4 works... going to de-install Thief, upgrade to 11, check THAT works then re-install Thief

edit 2: Defnitely seems to be v11 and Thief 0.8.2 not liking each other. Upgrade to v11 of MNC and it works without Thief loaded, as soon as I install Thief it falls over.

Hope this helps and you can find the clash soon :smile:

Wrong quotee good sir.

18 hours ago, kakaer said:

Is anyone familiar with the bandits bug I've described earlier? They wake up and I am unable to free myself with the bonfire.

Reloading a previous save doesn’t fix it? It must be a problem with the scripts, I can’t think of any incompatibility. I would start the mod again, if you didn’t do it already.

23 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Is it bad or good that I'm getting frustrated waiting for the investigation to finish so I can get on with this? :smile:

People says it takes too long like in game weeks and it’s kinda buggy. I always recommend to select skip the investigation.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Reloading a previous save doesn’t fix it? It must be a problem with the scripts, I can’t think of any incompatibility. I would start the mod again, if you didn’t do it already.

No, it doesn't. I've had this problem on couple different saves now, except in the past, I could bypass it, I would disable the Archer, tcl to the Goon, choke him out via defeat, tie him up, free myself and then get the bonus scene. Now I can't even use the bonfire, nothing happens when I press E on it.

Help appreciated and apologies for reposting this query,  but I received no answer to my orginal post......if anyone has an idea why when using BrewmasterHal's release version v 0.8.2 together with the fixes file in Mod Organiser, I get a warning error for missing masters...DogmaEngine.esp?  Do I need to download another file somewhere for this esp?  Looking at file tree in this v 0.8.2 release I have a Dogma - Thief.esp.....but no DogmaEngine.esp?  

2 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Help appreciated and apologies for reposting this query,  but I received no answer to my orginal post......if anyone has an idea why when using BrewmasterHal's release version v 0.8.2 together with the fixes file in Mod Organiser, I get a warning error for missing masters...DogmaEngine.esp?  Do I need to download another file somewhere for this esp?  Looking at file tree in this v 0.8.2 release I have a Dogma - Thief.esp.....but no DogmaEngine.esp?  

There is a file called DogmaEngine but is an .esm not an .esp and it comes with the download of the mod file here.

10 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

You need to install the original mod first, then my version of the .esp gets written over the google translation.  Download it from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jgBhoYG1StncggQdAe3Z7aitEADYtqSA/view

12 hours ago, kakaer said:

No, it doesn't. I've had this problem on couple different saves now, except in the past, I could bypass it, I would disable the Archer, tcl to the Goon, choke him out via defeat, tie him up, free myself and then get the bonus scene. Now I can't even use the bonfire, nothing happens when I press E on it.

It has to be some sort of mod conflict.  The only solutions that I can think of are to avoid that scene entirely, or toggle AI off of both guys and use the console command to free your hands.  There should be a command for that somewhere in http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console.

On 2/9/2018 at 3:31 AM, Tr_veller said:

Found what appears to be a bug:

I have a large collection of herbs and soul gems at one of my homes, and since starting the Thief quest any I pick up from here are immediately removed. It's not since installing the mod, as I picked up a filled Black Soul gem to cure Vampirism before starting the quest and that stayed. It's *only* the gems and herbs I collect from the  house that are removed, any I pick up from dungeons stay. It's almost like there is still a script running to remove just these items post the theft scene.

This is something I've noticed as well.  It seems to be something that Dogma added in the latest version, related to the "memory potion" item.  I have no idea what the intent of this is, but as always you pretty much have to run the mod on its own and uninstall it when you're done.

On 2/8/2018 at 9:28 AM, Gimlord said:

No need for mod i think, just type the command tai, it stops ai. Then you can go next to the phantom and kill it.

I remember reading about this but can you send the link where it says about this scene? cause i cant find it.

There is no scene with the jarl, but there is one in his bed.  You need to convince the door guard to let you into the jarl's bedroom.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:21 AM, Gimlord said:

One question, how can i view the scripts of the mod? I am noob so i don't know, i open the thief esp with creation kit but don't know how to find the scripts and generally the mod files.

You can technically dump the compiled scripts from the .bsa, then use a decompiler to view the source.  There are a huge number of scripts though, so good luck to you.

I'm a latecomer, and it sucks having to read solutions to all the old issues, but damn if it isn't one of the best quest mods I've encountered. I am only at the Falkreath part but I love it.

If I could have one tiny bit of advice: either display a recommended character lvl or have weaker enemies. Fighting a Flame Atronach with a lvl 4 character in a tiny basement was impossible. And I read that there are daedra and troll fights ahead.

Keep up the great work.