18 minutes ago, Gimlord said:
  Hide contents

How do you get to that point with the stories?
I reached at the point where i talk to Rony about his secret, accept to do him a favor and now have dialogues with Tasius, one to give Rony secret and the other to make him go with someone else (player or Faida). If i choose player then he doesnt want and give this choice anymore.
Any suggestion on how to reach the part with the stories on the rent mill room?

You need to tell Tasius about Rony and Julienne, there should be an option to tell that you can give him Julienne, he will say that he doesn't need help, then you should tell him that she is already seeing Rony. He won't believe, then you tell him to see with his own eyes. Talk with him again to set a meeting near the Lylvieve house at night (go there before 11:00pm). After the scene, you and Tasius will try to come up with a plan next morning, and your character will think to herself that she might need help with unrequited love stories. Then a dialogue with Varnius should be available.

Edited by Highborn
10 hours ago, 3MAWDDDOnly1 said:

Sorry, I installed the AE version of Fuz. Now it works with the correct version, thanks!

Thanks guys for confirming. I reached out to Dogma and he stated that he did found some type of error for that sequence. He fixed it today and now is working for me as of 1.2.0.7.

Spoiler

How many variants of the ending scenes there are?
For lod i read about ending with him sleeping with PC and some farmer comes. but i had one that PC was having an affair with Kust whne her son was looking for her and then dinner and sex with lod.
For viggy i guess ending may vary depending on if you went to the buisness meeting with him or not
As for Old man i havent got his ending yet so question stands.

42 minutes ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

For lod i read about ending with him sleeping with PC and some farmer comes. but i had one that PC was having an affair with Kust whne her son was looking for her and then dinner and sex with lod.
For viggy i guess ending may vary depending on if you went to the buisness meeting with him or not

Spoiler

For the Old Man your Karma level can change the scene.

1 hour ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Each father have two variants of the ending.

25 minutes ago, curthell said:
  Hide contents

Can you tell me how to get two variant ending 

Lod: one ending if you are close to Kust (have sex with him, another one if you aren't (if you sleep with Imperial Commander or doesn't have sex with him I believe)

Viggi: one ending if you go to the business meeting and stay with the servant. Another ending if you don't.

Old man in Whiterun: depends on your karma

You can also cheat with console command. Before the last dialogue with the NPC, the one in which you tell they are the father, open console command and type: setstage hp_cheat xxx but instead of xxx, a number:

10 - Lod option 1

11 - Lod option 2

12 - Wiggy option 1

13 - Wiggy option 2

Only karma affects the old man's options, the first option with karma below 300, the second 300 or higher, you can set karma with the command: setpqv bd_mq lust xxx 

20 hours ago, Highborn said:
  Hide contents

You need to tell Tasius about Rony and Julienne, there should be an option to tell that you can give him Julienne, he will say that he doesn't need help, then you should tell him that she is already seeing Rony. He won't believe, then you tell him to see with his own eyes. Talk with him again to set a meeting near the Lylvieve house at night (go there before 11:00pm). After the scene, you and Tasius will try to come up with a plan next morning, and your character will think to herself that she might need help with unrequited love stories. Then a dialogue with Varnius should be available.

Spoiler

After getting the stories (all 3) i get a dialogue with Tasius.
I chose one that says abut Juliene clothes and bought clothes from her.
Do i need to do anything else to get a scene with Tasius? (If there is one, when is going to happen? version is 1.2.0.6)

On 12/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, DerekRick said:

Some of the scenes I've got so far: 

Hide contents

Dragon Bridge:

1.  Scene with the ferryman by the witch house.
  2.  Scene with Horgeir while he's drunk.
  3.  Scene with Louis the moneylender (two variations based on karma).
  4.  "Scene" with Lodvar and the splinter where Olda catches you.
  5.  Scene with Lodvar teaching you how to swim where Olda again catches you.
  6.  Scene with Lodvar right after Olda catches you.
  7.  Scene with training Faida the innkeeper. (I've seen this scene up to the point where the guy you chose to train with wakes up and leaves no matter what you answer. Anyone got past that point?)
  8.  Scene with the tree stories inside the mill.
  9.  Blowjob scene inside Tasius house before the date starts.
  10.  Scene with Tasius if you get everything right during the date. (There's also a secret achievement called Perfect Date).
  11.  Scene with Tasius guard if you opt for the blackmail path.
  12.  Scene with Tasius guard again during night.

Collecting semen:

From this point it seemed to me all the scenes are straight forward but maybe something is hidden.

Anyone that can share some well hidden scenes maybe?

Spoiler

Scene with Tasius if you get everything right during the date. (There's also a secret achievement called Perfect Date).
What are the options to get everything right?

2 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

I have a question. Is there to ''untransform'' torek via console commands? I wasted too much time and he transformed, and my OCD won't let me bear with it :/

Spoiler

It would probably require many changes in console to set proper aliases and still might not work so I wouldn't recommend it

14 hours ago, Gimlord said:
  Hide contents

Scene with Tasius if you get everything right during the date. (There's also a secret achievement called Perfect Date).
What are the options to get everything right?

Spoiler

You buy Julienne clothes (dress and boots) and go to him between 16:00 and 19:00. After entering room he goes change you have to interact with dust pile next to the table PC will go for broom and clean. After that he returns and you tell him he looks like a child in jarl clothes. He will strip and now you have to few times choose options that you need closer look and need to taste some more until he cums. When you leave to the terrace you tell him that it looks romantic. After cut you choose option that he was telling about slaughter fish (it might be translated as killerfish) and when you stand up take the dishes from table. When sitting next to fireplace when asked move closer to him and in last dialogue propose to sleep together. (That's when perfect date applies.) 

Personally I find that part really wholesome and kinda hope we will be able to somehow end up living with him on extended version.

16 hours ago, Gimlord said:
  Hide contents

After getting the stories (all 3) i get a dialogue with Tasius.
I chose one that says abut Juliene clothes and bought clothes from her.
Do i need to do anything else to get a scene with Tasius? (If there is one, when is going to happen? version is 1.2.0.6)

Spoiler

Date with him was avaliable for me from around 16:00 to 19:00. I think dialogue is wrong translation when saying to meet him after sunset 

I wish everyone a happy upcoming holidays!
Мaybe, for someone, already with the coming :)

The new version is now publicly available - 1.2

Spoiler

The English version was made with the help of a google translator, based on the translation of the previous version from Brewmasterhal, for which many thanks to him! He also does the correct translation of the current version, but there is a lot of text, so if you do not want to play with machine translation, you will have to be patient.

This is the most recent version of the mod at the moment, which includes all the previous content, as well as a thread about the heroine's pregnancy.

Over the past weeks of beta-testing, a huge number of bugs have been fixed, but most likely there are still problems there, and I was not able to identify the sources of some of the problems, maybe additional information will help me with this. Let me know if you encounter an error. You have a week or two while I work on the concept and write the plot for the future expansion, and then I will start working in CK, and I will no longer release patches, because in that case I would have to fix bugs in two versions, you know... Everything that you tell me after this period will be corrected for the next version.

First, you need to make sure that you are going to play on a save that has not been running any earlier version. This is the most common mistake players make. Make sure you have the latest versions of the plugins that are in the requirements installed. Nothing much has changed here, only I must say that in order for the growth of the abdomen to be displayed, you need to have a skeleton that supports the bones of the belly as well as the corresponding body (this is an optional and cosmetic effect that does not affect anything). It can also be disabled in the MCM menu. Don't forget to generate FNIS. If you are going to play on the SE version, then be careful, this version of the game was recently updated to AE, install plugins from the requirements according to your version of the game.

Now I will give you the necessary information regarding the launch of the quest and its general arrangement:

The launch of the quest takes place as before in the scene of Thoris, where he teaches Igna. Only the conditions have changed slightly. There are two lists of fathers, the first is general, and the second, which contains those characters from the first list that have an ending, that is, they can become a father. I'm going to expand on these lists in the future, but for now they look like this:

• 1) The Old Man from Whiterun
  • 2) Lod
  • 3) Druid
  • 4) Viggy
  • 5) Port Worker
  • 6) Director of the College of Bards - Viarmo

Of these, fathers can be:

• 2) Lod
  • 3) Viggy

Thus, in order for the pregnancy quest to start, at the time the scene starts at Toris, the heroine must have 3 creampies with different npc from this list, and so that at least one of them is from the second list. The skip script takes this into account, and if you fulfill the requirements in the answers, the quest will start automatically, and the goal will be described in the quest note.

An important note about Viggy - he will not be determined by Toris if the first date with him is not over yet, even if there was a creampie. This is due to the fact that you can not help him with the ointment, he will lose his business and leave the city and become unavailable, and if he had already been identified as a father and was the only one from the second list, then the pregnancy quest would have been broken. For the same reason, the secret scene with him was blocked, during a business meeting, it will be available only after the scene with Thoris where pregnancy is determined, that is, it is impossible in one playthrough at the same time as pregnancy.

An important note about the Port Worker - he used to disappear after the events in Solitude, and became inaccessible, now he can be found in the port after opening the gate. To do this, all the insides of the event had to be modified, and errors in the initial dialogues may be hidden there, because it was difficult for me alone to test all possible options "honestly" - without console, since they must take into account how we went through its branch, so if you see a discrepancy let me know.

Keep in mind - that the quest will not be able to move after a certain point at the beginning until the heroine returns her stuff. That is, you can go through it after you finish the main story. If you do not want to do this, but just want to play new content, then you can use the pass to 1.0 and choose the correct answers, where there was a creampie with the necessary characters, make sure that the pregnancy quest has started in the quest log. Next, go through the mod until the gate of Solitude opens, or even easier, just leave the subway and write, for example: coc katlasfarmexterior, to be outside the gate, then write setstage bd_mq 1000, so the main quest will be defined as completed, and you will be able to complete the pregnancy quest.

The growth of the abdomen is tied to the checkpoints of the pregnancy quest. There are 4 phases of growth, each with a maximum size value, beyond which the belly will not grow until the player progresses through the plot of the pregnancy quest. This is so that I don't have to account for this in the main story. From the moment the pregnancy quest starts, the belly will be in the first phase, where its maximum size is barely noticeable, and will switch to the second only after we move on to the stage of the quest that is blocked until we complete the main quest. The exception here is the "snake throat", if we get there, then the belly will switch to the second phase, and the maximum size already makes the belly visible and this can logically fit into the Lefty event, and also the size of the belly is not so large that it was obligatory to comment in other scenes. thus it is possible to fit logically into the plot scenes without in any way focusing attention on him in them. In the MCM menu, you can set the duration of the pregnancy phases.

For the rest, I think you will figure it out yourself, or those who have already played will tell you.

Notes:

• You probably know that there is such a feature of the game to hide objects that are close to the camera, which prevented many scenes when the characters disappeared, especially during the operation of the cinematic camera. I found a way to turn this off. But only I cannot do this in scripts, that is, you need to make changes in the editor and they will be on an ongoing basis. Therefore, I decided that it would not be the best option to make these changes to the main plugin, not everyone may like it, and therefore I made a separate one. It lies in the OPTIONAL folder, move it to the plugins folder and connect it if you need it.
  • I added auto-save to the skip script, before every checkpoint where you can start. So that you don't have to select the entire set of answers every time if you want to change something in the middle or towards the end. Just if you want this option, don't forget to enable checkpoints in MCM, they are disabled by default.

Future:

If anyone is interested in my plans for the future: I'm moving on to creating an extended version for patrons. Initially, for the extended version, I planned to add more fathers and more endings to the pregnancy quest, but this addition tired me too much, and it would become a routine for me that I would do without much interest for myself, so it was decided to add to the future extended version add-on for Falkreath, in which I am implementing a branch where the main character can become a local resident in order to get into the Jarl's Longhouse. As an alternative to joining the guard. There may be some other improvements to Falkreath beyond that. After the extended version, I will be doing the last major update expanding the "hot springs". This will be a big enough and time consuming addition, so it will probably be released in two parts so that you do not have to wait long for an update like this time. And after that, there will already be a final version, which will include many improvements and additions for different parts of the story. Something like this.

Thanks a lot to Brewmasterhal for his huge contribution to the development of this mod! Thanks to the patreon subscribers, thanks to which I have the opportunity to continue my activities in this field. And to everyone else who somehow helps me, or the community, or just plays my mod, and helps to make it better with their feedback!

I put a lot of effort into this update and I really hope you enjoy it.

Have a good game!

43 minutes ago, DogmaMods said:

Reveal hidden contents

The English version was made with the help of a google translator, based on the translation of the previous version from Brewmasterhal, for which many thanks to him! He also does the correct translation of the current version, but there is a lot of text, so if you do not want to play with machine translation, you will have to be patient.

This is the most recent version of the mod at the moment, which includes all the previous content, as well as a thread about the heroine's pregnancy.

Over the past weeks of beta-testing, a huge number of bugs have been fixed, but most likely there are still problems there, and I was not able to identify the sources of some of the problems, maybe additional information will help me with this. Let me know if you encounter an error. You have a week or two while I work on the concept and write the plot for the future expansion, and then I will start working in CK, and I will no longer release patches, because in that case I would have to fix bugs in two versions, you know... Everything that you tell me after this period will be corrected for the next version.

First, you need to make sure that you are going to play on a save that has not been running any earlier version. This is the most common mistake players make. Make sure you have the latest versions of the plugins that are in the requirements installed. Nothing much has changed here, only I must say that in order for the growth of the abdomen to be displayed, you need to have a skeleton that supports the bones of the belly as well as the corresponding body (this is an optional and cosmetic effect that does not affect anything). It can also be disabled in the MCM menu. Don't forget to generate FNIS. If you are going to play on the SE version, then be careful, this version of the game was recently updated to AE, install plugins from the requirements according to your version of the game.

Now I will give you the necessary information regarding the launch of the quest and its general arrangement:

The launch of the quest takes place as before in the scene of Thoris, where he teaches Igna. Only the conditions have changed slightly. There are two lists of fathers, the first is general, and the second, which contains those characters from the first list that have an ending, that is, they can become a father. I'm going to expand on these lists in the future, but for now they look like this:

• 2) Lod
  • 3) Druid
  • 4) Viggy
  • 5) Port Worker

• 2) Lod
  • 3) Viggy

Thus, in order for the pregnancy quest to start, at the time the scene starts at Toris, the heroine must have 3 creampies with different npc from this list, and so that at least one of them is from the second list. The skip script takes this into account, and if you fulfill the requirements in the answers, the quest will start automatically, and the goal will be described in the quest note.

An important note about Viggy - he will not be determined by Toris if the first date with him is not over yet, even if there was a creampie. This is due to the fact that you can not help him with the ointment, he will lose his business and leave the city and become unavailable, and if he had already been identified as a father and was the only one from the second list, then the pregnancy quest would have been broken. For the same reason, the secret scene with him was blocked, during a business meeting, it will be available only after the scene with Thoris where pregnancy is determined, that is, it is impossible in one playthrough at the same time as pregnancy.

An important note about the Port Worker - he used to disappear after the events in Solitude, and became inaccessible, now he can be found in the port after opening the gate. To do this, all the insides of the event had to be modified, and errors in the initial dialogues may be hidden there, because it was difficult for me alone to test all possible options "honestly" - without console, since they must take into account how we went through its branch, so if you see a discrepancy let me know.

Keep in mind - that the quest will not be able to move after a certain point at the beginning until the heroine returns her stuff. That is, you can go through it after you finish the main story. If you do not want to do this, but just want to play new content, then you can use the pass to 1.0 and choose the correct answers, where there was a creampie with the necessary characters, make sure that the pregnancy quest has started in the quest log. Next, go through the mod until the gate of Solitude opens, or even easier, just leave the subway and write, for example: coc katlasfarmexterior, to be outside the gate, then write setstage bd_mq 1000, so the main quest will be defined as completed, and you will be able to complete the pregnancy quest.

The growth of the abdomen is tied to the checkpoints of the pregnancy quest. There are 4 phases of growth, each with a maximum size value, beyond which the belly will not grow until the player progresses through the plot of the pregnancy quest. This is so that I don't have to account for this in the main story. From the moment the pregnancy quest starts, the belly will be in the first phase, where its maximum size is barely noticeable, and will switch to the second only after we move on to the stage of the quest that is blocked until we complete the main quest. The exception here is the "snake throat", if we get there, then the belly will switch to the second phase, and the maximum size already makes the belly visible and this can logically fit into the Lefty event, and also the size of the belly is not so large that it was obligatory to comment in other scenes. thus it is possible to fit logically into the plot scenes without in any way focusing attention on him in them. In the MCM menu, you can set the duration of the pregnancy phases.

For the rest, I think you will figure it out yourself, or those who have already played will tell you.

Notes:

• You probably know that there is such a feature of the game to hide objects that are close to the camera, which prevented many scenes when the characters disappeared, especially during the operation of the cinematic camera. I found a way to turn this off. But only I cannot do this in scripts, that is, you need to make changes in the editor and they will be on an ongoing basis. Therefore, I decided that it would not be the best option to make these changes to the main plugin, not everyone may like it, and therefore I made a separate one. It lies in the OPTIONAL folder, move it to the plugins folder and connect it if you need it.
  • I added auto-save to the skip script, before every checkpoint where you can start. So that you don't have to select the entire set of answers every time if you want to change something in the middle or towards the end. Just if you want this option, don't forget to enable checkpoints in MCM, they are disabled by default.

Future:

If anyone is interested in my plans for the future: I'm moving on to creating an extended version for patrons. Initially, for the extended version, I planned to add more fathers and more endings to the pregnancy quest, but this addition tired me too much, and it would become a routine for me that I would do without much interest for myself, so it was decided to add to the future extended version add-on for Falkreath, in which I am implementing a branch where the main character can become a local resident in order to get into the Jarl's Longhouse. As an alternative to joining the guard. There may be some other improvements to Falkreath beyond that. After the extended version, I will be doing the last major update expanding the "hot springs". This will be a big enough and time consuming addition, so it will probably be released in two parts so that you do not have to wait long for an update like this time. And after that, there will already be a final version, which will include many improvements and additions for different parts of the story. Something like this.

Thanks a lot to Brewmasterhal for his huge contribution to the development of this mod! Thanks to the patreon subscribers, thanks to which I have the opportunity to continue my activities in this field. And to everyone else who somehow helps me, or the community, or just plays my mod, and helps to make it better with their feedback!

Have a good game!

Happy New Year to you too, health and happy holidays. :)

Hey does Cooli scene in alley was changed somehow? I remember that if we delayed him enough and as last option give him collateral he will agree to meet at petits place AND will finish inside and fuck PC in the alley. But I cant get it to work and information about whole bargaining minigame is gone from walk-through for some reason?

1 hour ago, Voronves said:

Hey does Cooli scene in alley was changed somehow? I remember that if we delayed him enough and as last option give him collateral he will agree to meet at petits place AND will finish inside and fuck PC in the alley. But I cant get it to work and information about whole bargaining minigame is gone from walk-through for some reason?

Some things were changed in his branch for this update. I don’t know exactly what because I didn’t play through the old content. 

5 hours ago, Voronves said:

No, nothing was supposed to change either in the alley scene or in the tavern scene. Possibly a bug, please describe your chose sequence in the scene.

just noticed there are some new parts which are affecting further sex animations expressions and tongue sync also audio effects.. its in between investigation abt rony and tasius.. i noticed those sync issues in 3stories and tasius date sex scene.. so its prolly just b4 that... its exactly like old troll scene issue.. is if theres any way to skip rony and hes gf investigation part till tasius date plan please lemme know. like command or somthing

3 hours ago, DogmaMods said:

No, nothing was supposed to change either in the alley scene or in the tavern scene. Possibly a bug, please describe your chose sequence in the scene.

First all options except collateral like telling guards three dots etc and as last option when Cooli is inside PC I give minimum collateral that he accepts. But when I now think about it I think to get it its needed to at least once give him collateral that he don't accept?

18 hours ago, DogmaMods said:

Reveal hidden contents

• 2) Lod
  • 3) Druid
  • 4) Viggy
  • 5) Port Worker

• 2) Lod
  • 3) Viggy

Notes:

Future:

Have a good game!

Thank you for your creativity) Your work has given the game a lot of bright and fun moments. Happy holidays to you too and further inspiration for different ideas.