anyone knows any mods same as Thief. This mod is excellent, it brings skyrim to a new experience.

Dark Investigations is the obvious choice. It was sadly never finished and didn't have "minigames" like Thief has.

True i remember looking on his site when i was first looking into Dark Investigations and he said he was gonna do one more update release but i don't think it ever came out, its a same as i enjoyed it.

A little bit more)
And so, I have to fix a couple of mistakes, mostly trifles, of serious only one, it is related to the display of indicators, it all depends on how quickly I can find the cause. And yet, one of the testers found a flaw, I need to add segments to the scene, which will cause the actors to respond to additional circumstances. Today - tomorrow I have free somewhere half a day. I will try to keep within. But even if I do not have time, I'll post the mod on Sunday morning, and then I will not have time to finish fixing the patch later.

anyone knows any mods same as Thief. This mod is excellent, it brings skyrim to a new experience.

Dark Investigations is the obvious choice. It was sadly never finished and didn't have "minigames" like Thief has.

True i remember looking on his site when i was first looking into Dark Investigations and he said he was gonna do one more update release but i don't think it ever came out, its a same as i enjoyed it.

It did not, which is a shame because I asked him what it would have been.

Basically there was a Bad End planed were a guard asks our Heroine to bring food to the orc prisoners. They'd have knocked her out from behind while placing the food on the table before doing what brought them into jail in the first place.

Afterwards they would have kept her tied, gagged and naked under one of the beds so the guards would not find her when checking on them, keeping her as their unwilling plaything.

- The End -

But back to topic:

Great to hear the update on Thief will be out soon, I hope the translated version will follow not soon after. :)

Basically there was a Bad End planed were a guard asks our Heroine to bring food to the orc prisoners. They'd have knocked her out from behind while placing the food on the table before doing what brought them into jail in the first place.

Afterwards they would have kept her tied, gagged and naked under one of the beds so the guards would not find her when checking on them, keeping her as their unwilling plaything.

- The End -

But back to topic:

Great to hear the update on Thief will be out soon, I hope the translated version will follow not soon after. :)

Shame that update never got out, hope Thief is actually finished with a few bad endings like that.

- The End -

But back to topic:

Shame that update never got out, hope Thief is actually finished with a few bad endings like that.

I agree. Though I think the worst likely ending for Thief will be that you don't get your stuff back and maybe the thief himself actually gets to bang you while you are out cold or tied or whatever.

I doubt there will be a worse bad ending than something like that.

Though I'd really like for the Bandits who capture you to have a chance of waking up during your escape attempt which leads to them actually selling you to a brothel.

Not likely since it would requiere a whole new location and all that but a man can dream, right? ;)

I am getting this in Finis with this mod

Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

New version is up on his/her site in Russian. Really long post and im too lazy to move it here, but he/she mentions that he isn't sure when english version will be up because its up to the translate at this point. They have had it sense beta release apparently.  Woooo

It'd be cool if we knew where to look for new content, did he simply expand Falkreath or did he also expand certain branches among the way? If I were to guess, he expanded the Kust branch, where he confronts you after the mini-game.

go to his blog and use translate, you will understand a bit.

I do not have option for mini game with Kust even I did all dirty things to increase my karma, no idea conflict with any mods or not but i can steal his gold then go outside and wait.

Talk to Zoey and back to Kust.

so you mean after I steal his gold, I go talk to Zoey then I come to see Kust and tell him I have his gold? as I remember after i steal his gold he goes back to hall of dead, and take a rest won't do anything until I bring the corpse to funeral.

so you mean after I steal his gold, I go talk to Zoey then I come to see Kust and tell him I have his gold? as I remember after i steal his gold he goes back to hall of dead, and take a rest won't do anything until I bring the corpse to funeral.

Don't steal his gold, talk to him to "meet" him and then go back to Zoey for advice.

Don't steal his gold, talk to him to "meet" him and then go back to Zoey for advice.

well then there maybe conflict. I talked to him only dialogue Hm..nothing

It'd be cool if we knew where to look for new content, did he simply expand Falkreath or did he also expand certain branches among the way? If I were to guess, he expanded the Kust branch, where he confronts you after the mini-game.

He said all the new content is in Falkreath. But if I understood things right, he could have adjusted and slightly changed some animations from other branches among the way.

He said all the new content is in Falkreath. But if I understood things right, he could have adjusted and slightly changed some animations from other branches among the way.

According to what I translated, he said there are not much new contents, if you care about sex scenes then there would be.

xTranslator is a thingy to translate .esp ....+google.translate , took me 4 hours yesterday and i was at 10% or smth and i saved the file reopened it and all untranslated text was replaced with ??????? and tons of ???? :( then i gave up, hope those people translate it soonish :D cant wait for the new content to be seen

xTranslator is a thingy to translate .esp ....+google.translate , took me 4 hours yesterday and i was at 10% or smth and i saved the file reopened it and all untranslated text was replaced with ??????? and tons of ???? :( then i gave up, hope those people translate it soonish :D cant wait for the new content to be seen

damn i was hoping that someone from community will translate :") THUMBS Up for the try boy :")