Ок, I just to specify list of npc, how to interract look for yourself

Are u sure?

Kust, two farmers from previous scene with him(hardmode), Imperial guards, jarl's guard(minigame), falkreath jail(bad ending), lod

uhmm, i forget yet one

Well I tried a lot to get the farmers, but I can not seem to get that. Also the bad ending. Rest I have gotten as well.

Are u sure?

Kust, two farmers from previous scene with him(hardmode), Imperial guards, jarl's guard(minigame), falkreath jail(bad ending), lod

uhmm, i forget yet one

Thanks mate!

i have a problem skipping to Falkreath, after i do the skip in mcm before start, its the same if i pick 0.7 or 0.8, complete the survey and then when i reach Falkreath nothing is happening there, no dialogues, no markers, even NPCs from this mod are missing....

Is there a special trigger or something ?  console commands ?

Are u sure?

uhmm, i forget yet one

I am almost at the end of the quest, just need to collect the ingredients, but I didn't find any new content so far. Can anyone tell me how to get it?

Are u sure?

uhmm, i forget yet one

I am almost at the end of the quest, just need to collect the ingredients, but I didn't find any new content so far. Can anyone tell me how to get it?

u still played 0.7, new content will begin right after u bring root and heart to zoe

i have a problem skipping to Falkreath, after i do the skip in mcm before start, its the same if i pick 0.7 or 0.8, complete the survey and then when i reach Falkreath nothing is happening there, no dialogues, no markers, even NPCs from this mod are missing....

anyone ?? 

Not sure what I missed for the two farmer scenes but I've gone through countless tries to get it.  :( Anyone want to help me? PM ^_^

Check pm mate!

anyone ?? 

Is Zoe also missing at the start? you should spawn at the cave? if so, something seems to be wrong. I am not an expert at mods! but maybe try a clean save? and/or re-install the mod?

regards

Hi, I think I just find a bug in v0.8. When I follow the Imperial commander and soldier, up to the scene that commander tried to prove that no one is going to shoot him. Then the scence just stop there, when I try to interact with both commander and soldier, the system indicated that the person is busy. I reload from the previous save and still got the same result. Does anyone actually got the same bug?

Hi, I think I just find a bug in v0.8. When I follow the Imperial commander and soldier, up to the scene that commander tried to prove that no one is going to shoot him. Then the scence just stop there, when I try to interact with both commander and soldier, the system indicated that the person is busy. I reload from the previous save and still got the same result. Does anyone actually got the same bug?

I had that bug with the noble in the Whiterun Inn, with the elf in Windhelm, with Hulda... To avoid it I had to try the different options until I found one that allowed me to continue. For example with the noble in Whiterun the only not bugged option for me was licking his feet. I dont know if mod still has a lot of flaws or it was my computer.

not quite sure if it's bug, but i wander around rotating camera, and walk between captain and guard several times(or maybe it's just after a set amount of time) then the scene continues.

also.. i need some help with kust and farmers. cant find the farmers scene :(

Two farmers scene ... can't get it. Can anyone help ? Also is the imperials (when they survive) line has only one ending ? I could really use walktrough ...

Check pm!

Hmm still can't find the right triggers for

Kusk, the jarls guard and the bad ending.

Any help?

You can also check pm!

not quite sure if it's bug, but i wander around rotating camera, and walk between captain and guard several times(or maybe it's just after a set amount of time) then the scene continues.

Check pm!

Two farmers scene ... can't get it. Can anyone help ? Also is the imperials (when they survive) line has only one ending ? I could really use walktrough ...

Check pm!

Any help?

You can also check pm!

Check pm!

what is this pm? can somebody link it?

Check pm!

Any help?

You can also check pm!

Check pm!

I would also love to receive this pm, for future reference.

Check pm!

Any help?

You can also check pm!

Check pm!

what is this pm? can somebody link it?

Private message! what scene would you like to get help with? :b

To avoid spamming with "check pm" if people would like to get some help, then PM me!

I am missing two scenes so far!

If anyone can help me out with the scenes! I would appriciate it. They are:

Press at own risk :b

The scenes are: The revenge of the cleaning lady (forgot her name lol), and the bad ending.

I had that bug with the noble in the Whiterun Inn, with the elf in Windhelm, with Hulda... To avoid it I had to try the different options until I found one that allowed me to continue. For example with the noble in Whiterun the only not bugged option for me was licking his feet. I dont know if mod still has a lot of flaws or it was my computer.

It appears if my character move pass the commander, the sence continue. Not sure why. Also I am currently in the Jarl's room, but not sure which artifact my PC is suppose to steal. Any help?

your problem is not mod bug, I could play through all options maybe mods conflict

0.7.2 save doesn't compatible 0.8?

i m stuck  when  zoe gave dream catcher quest about setup crystal in jarl house

but jarl house not happening crystal quest when visit

and  captain of the guards falkreath no respond... just like other falkreath guard conversation