Didn't mean to delete my previous post, but anyways here is where he gets stuck.

Not sure how any CK works, but either moving the AI path slightly more to the right or just move his tent, I'm not sure which would be easier.

FFS! The patch is still not working reliable!

First neither the player, the archer or the big guy were using the new location and now the big guy works but the player and archer are still in the old location hence why the scene fails to continue. -.-

Sorry, but until i figured out what's up with that you better disable CDS. According to your screenshots it's still being build so you didn't play most of it's contents yet. And once you're done with Thief, disable it's ESP and go with CDS again. And hopefully the patch is working for version 0.8 of Thief.

While I hope CGI has some luck with his patch, I'd agree that the easiest solution is to play Thief on a throw-away save with CD disabled.  

Thief changes a *lot* in the vanilla game while running, so IMO it would be safest to play Thief exclusively to completion, try for any extras or different decisions you missed on the first playthrough, then uninstall Thief completely and revert to your pre-Thief save.  It really doesn't have many persistent features to play with once the story is complete, and specifically says that the next version will probably require a save that has never had Thief installed to work properly.

I cannot sleep in Lod house not even in the second play through, it only show that the bed in owned. Dogma Thief is at the bottom in my load order.

Please Help.

Speak to Lod about sleeping in his house. Depending on how you progressed with him you may have to do that every time ... i think.

I cannot sleep in Lod house not even in the second play through, it only show that the bed in owned. Dogma Thief is at the bottom in my load order.

Please Help.

Speak to Lod about sleeping in his house. Depending on how you progressed with him you may have to do that every time ... i think.

I got the keys from lod and he allows me to stay but when i go to bed it says that it is owned and nothing happens.

I got the keys from lod and he allows me to stay but when i go to bed it says that it is owned and nothing happens.

The bed stays owned.

The mod attaches a script to it to avoid unnecessary edits, what results in a message box popping up when you activate the bed.

if this doesn't happen, then check for mods that affect beds (like See You Sleep) and deactivate those for the time being.

Or if you use mods that edit this interior cell, then create a patch for those ... or deactivate those too.

The bed stays owned.

The mod attaches a script to it to avoid unnecessary edits, what results in a message box popping up when you activate the bed.

if this doesn't happen, then check for mods that affect beds (like See You Sleep) and deactivate those for the time being.

Or if you use mods that edit this interior cell, then create a patch for those ... or deactivate those too.

I disabled the Go to bed mod and it worked :D

Thanks.

Hi I have problem. I'm just doing "An ambush" mission, and after that the horse die, nothing happen. Me and two guys are stuck. I can do nothing. I don't have any horse and follower control mods. Pls help smile.png

if you have Captured Dreams Shop installed as well, then disable it.

Same for any other mod that edits this area.

Can't wait for the new content. Would like to ask regarding the quest to collect the ingredients for Zoe at Falkreth. How do I escape the tunnels after taking the moon nirnroot as I have difficulty escaping the tunnels. Secondly, on collecting the Lord Daedra heart, is there a sex scene or do we have to kill the daedra lord as the only option.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

Can't wait for the new content. Would like to ask regarding the quest to collect the ingredients for Zoe at Falkreth. How do I escape the tunnels after taking the moon nirnroot as I have difficulty escaping the tunnels. Secondly, on collecting the Lord Daedra heart, is there a sex scene or do we have to kill the daedra lord as the only option.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

I had difficulty escaping the tunnel as well i used tgm command form console and no daedra lord do not have a sex scene according to  Highborn.

I told the old man that I would return in the night. Then, after I returned to the Bannered Mare after the Gloomy Falkreath quest began and spoke to Hulda. She told me to speak to the old man and promised 100 gold. But after I enter the bedroom my character says something like "Do I really have to do this for 100 gold?" followed by "No, I besides I have better things to do" and walks out of the room.

So, what have I done wrong here? My character slept with both the bandits during the ambush quest.

I did the following before the whiterun quest:

- Agreed to blowing the captain in Riften and took money from him.

- Agreed to let the dark elf practice on my character and did the 69 scene.

I told the old man that I would return in the night. Then, after I returned to the Bannered Mare after the Gloomy Falkreath quest began and spoke to Hulda. She told me to speak to the old man and promised 100 gold. But after I enter the bedroom my character says something like "Do I really have to do this for 100 gold?" followed by "No, I besides I have better things to do" and walks out of the room.

So, what have I done wrong here? My character slept with both the bandits during the ambush quest.

Maybe you needed more karma, like masturbating in the chair from the elf's room (after 69), lose the game three times to the boy (I assume you did  that), after the sex with the bandits, you can sleepfuck one of them. That should increase your karma.

You can be raped by the lord daedra if you take enough damage, but it's like Sexlab Defeat. No scripted scene.

To escape the tunnel you must have enough stamina level I think to run faster, and some potions/enchantment equipment can help you.

It's less about the damage and more about getting stripped piece by piece until getting jumped once you are naked. I think.

New update, apparently good news (translated by Google):

"Testers are silent for the next couple of days, which means that the bugs are over, or they are tired of testing) I still have a small list of bugs that I need to work on, and as soon as I find free time, I will immediately take care of this, presumably on the following Days off (now unfortunately, too busy). And if during this time nothing new, more serious will not be found, most likely the mod will be released at the same time."

This mod is great but I ran into some problems involving dialogue and scenes not progressing. I noticed this would always happen when

- I adjusted the camera in third person in a way that the other actor would "disappear" because they were too close to the camera

- or whenever I used free cam

I got the dialogue and the scene to work by keeping the camera still while in third person or by staying in first person using immersive first person. I got the mod to work but not being able to get a good camera angle or getting a dick through my face the whole mod wasn't how I wanted to experience Thief. Luckily immersive first person comes with the function of seeing through an NPC's perspective. So getting to watch your waifu character getting fucked and sucking dick from the perspective of the male characters in the mod really improved Thief for me. 

The two bandits scene was the only part of the mod where my "fixes" didn't work. The sex scene stops progressing after the second bandit joins the player character and the archer. After the other bandit forces your character to suck his dick before sticking it back in her ass, the last thing my character says is "ow..." and then the scene just hangs there.

I got through the rest of the mod by reverting back to right before I started the mod and using the option in MCM to get to skip to the Falkreath chapter. 

The only other problem I ran into was entering the cave underneath Eldergleam Sanctuary. After the druid tells you to find the entrance underneath the waterfall, my character gets stuck and I lose all control as soon as I enter the cave and the cell finishes loading. I fixed this by reloading my save just outside the waterfall cave, crouching before I enter, and while my character is stuck crouching, I used either SexLab or Defeat to force my character to masturbate at the entrance of the cave. I was free to move afterwards and continued with the rest of the mod. 

I almost forgot to mention that when I first downloaded Thief I forgot to run FNIS so during sex scenes the animations didn't play but the dialogue didn't have a problem progressing even though I was in third person moving the camera around even when the other actor would "disappear" when they got too close to the camera.

This mod is great but I ran into some problems involving dialogue and scenes not progressing. I noticed this would always happen when

- I adjusted the camera in third person in a way that the other actor would "disappear" because they were too close to the camera

- or whenever I used free cam

Not sure about the freeze-ups your posted about other than it could be a mod conflict or script slowdown, as I assume Thief is best played on a light load order.  Sounds like you powered through the issues however.

Re: free cam - I'm fairly sure that dialogue not displaying while in free-camera mode is an engine restriction on Skyrim unfortunately.  I've never seen a modder able to get dialogue to display while in free cam mode without using an external widget to display text (like Apropos).

Maybe you needed more karma, like masturbating in the chair from the elf's room (after 69), lose the game three times to the boy (I assume you did  that), after the sex with the bandits, you can sleepfuck one of them. That should increase your karma.

I didn't do that, is that something we have to do manually or does it trigger based on karma?

Did you give the old man a small tease and have sex with both bandits?

Yes, stripped when he asked for an advance as well as was caught and serviced both bandits.