xTranslator is a thingy to translate .esp ....+google.translate , took me 4 hours yesterday and i was at 10% or smth and i saved the file reopened it and all untranslated text was replaced with ??????? and tons of ???? sad.png then i gave up, hope those people translate it soonish biggrin.png cant wait for the new content to be seen

Wrong file encoding. Don't use UTF-8 but 1252 instead.

Had to deal with the same when i created the first german translation based on the russian plugin.

And Google translate is built into xTranslator, so once you set this up correctly you can use it via APi directly from the tool.

Even tho i recommend to use a dictionary like Dict.CC.

This reminds me: Once the english translation is released i'll update my german translation so V0.8 (V0.7 is already fully translated but not released as requested by the mod author) will be available in german for our german audience.

I find Stranger in Riften INN    

But , The stranger did not come to me ,  or talking, just sitting chair that's it    cannot start quest

You need to make sure you have no current follower and your current follower count in game is 0.  Then he should walk up and talk to you when you get close to him.

Hi there,

here are the google translated files and the xtranslator xml. Maybe somebody else could correct the mistakes since i'm not that good with the english language.

edit: Included the old translation into the esp so only the new stuff sounds horribly

edit2: Use EniracY's translation of the esp.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?p=1997624

DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt

Dogma - Thief_russian_english.xml

Dogma - Thief.esp

Hi there,

here are the google translated files and the xtranslator xml. Maybe somebody else could correct the mistakes since i'm not that good with the english language.

Is this a complete translation of the mod? Just replacing the esp will be enough? I'm not familiar with xtranslator

This is just a google-translate translation of the mod ( but complete). The translations arn't very good but i wanted to try it and i don't speak any russian.

You'll need the Dogma-Thief.esp in ".skyrim/data" and the DogmaEngine_English.txt in ".skyrim/data/interface/translations/". And of course the russian version of v0.8 (http://tes-adult.blogspot.de/p/thief-ru.html) .The first is for the translation of ingame texts and the later for the mcm.

The  "Dogma - Thief_russian_english.xml " is the dictionary for xtranslator where you could edit the text within tesVtranslator.

xTranslator is a thingy to translate .esp ....+google.translate , took me 4 hours yesterday and i was at 10% or smth and i saved the file reopened it and all untranslated text was replaced with ??????? and tons of ???? sad.png then i gave up, hope those people translate it soonish biggrin.png cant wait for the new content to be seen

Wrong file encoding. Don't use UTF-8 but 1252 instead.

Had to deal with the same when i created the first german translation based on the russian plugin.

And Google translate is built into xTranslator, so once you set this up correctly you can use it via APi directly from the tool.

Even tho i recommend to use a dictionary like Dict.CC.

This reminds me: Once the english translation is released i'll update my german translation so V0.8 (V0.7 is already fully translated but not released as requested by the mod author) will be available in german for our german audience.

Thank You very much :) it works now :D

Ok im trying the mod + translation:

In mcm I can just see squares, no words.

Also i found a bug I think, while looking for the thief in Windhelm  I went inside New Gnisis club and got kicked from there, outside I saw our friend Liorel, but he doesnt give me any conversation, just "I have time to chat with you" and also after getting kicked from New Gnisis club i cant ask people about the thief anymore.

Did you put all the files in the right folders? It's not just replacing the esp.

Already played through that part, didn't have trouble. The only bug I had was freezing the game as soon as I entered Riften's prison. Disabling auto save solved the issue.

if you use Prison Overhaul Patches then this can cause the Rifton prison to freeze too.

i solved it partitially by patching the NavMesh but it still freezes every now and then, making the error hard to track down.

Did you put all the files in the right folders? It's not just replacing the esp.

Already played through that part, didn't have trouble. The only bug I had was freezing the game as soon as I entered Riften's prison. Disabling auto save solved the issue.

Yes placed esp and translation. Anyway i saved an older file and then it was fine, maybe rushing to the club isnt ok.

Have u seen any new scene? Im going to continue now, just saw the scene with the riften captain and i think its a bit different, or at least i dont remember it to be like that.

Ок, new update is awesome, here is at least 6 new adult scenes with some variations/ending at Falkreath, but its very hard to find them, you need to remember what happened in previous chapter.

Also you can complete the update without any adult scenes, just like a regular quest, its no less fascinating than with adult content.

Kust - 2 scenes, for last remember kust's promise

if you use Prison Overhaul Patches then this can cause the Rifton prison to freeze too.

i solved it partitially by patching the NavMesh but it still freezes every now and then, making the error hard to track down.

I don't use prison overhaul. But I have 250 plugins activated, certainly something might be conflicting. In the previous version I didn't have a problem like that, but well, it was easily solved thankfully.

Yes placed esp and translation. Anyway i saved an older file and then it was fine, maybe rushing to the club isnt ok.

Have u seen any new scene? Im going to continue now, just saw the scene with the riften captain and i think its a bit different, or at least i dont remember it to be like that.

I played until the hot springs scene yesterday, so no. New content presumably only in Falkreath. Regarding the captain scene in the prison, I didn't notice any difference.

Ок, new update is awesome, here is at least 6 new adult scenes with some variations/ending at Falkreath, but its very hard to find them, you need to remember what happened in previous chapter.

Also you can complete the update without any adult scenes, just like a regular quest, its no less fascinating than with adult content.

Can u please write the new scenes and how to get them? I dont remember so much from the previous update.

Can u please write the new scenes and how to get them? I dont remember so much from the previous update.

сhеск pm

Could you do the same for me? Thanks in advance.

сhеск pm

I'd also like to have that too, if you please.

сhеск pm

I'd appreciate if you shared with me as well.

I would not mind a pm as well :b

So, I heard you like PM requests... ~

*Innocent whistling*

сhеск pm

I'd appreciate if you shared with me as well.

Could I also get in on this PM, please?

сhеск pm

me too!  send pm plz

thx