18 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I don't believe i have a horse mod. In my game it passes the village till one point then goes back, never stops. So far no idea which mod may cause the problem i always had this problem with this part. Removed tree and rock mods, mods that may effect the carriage(S.L.U.T.S had effect to the carriage) also but so far nothing.

I got the same bug like you but i solved disabling a mod who increase Random Encounters.
Try to disable some random encounters who appears around the road before get approached by the carriage.

Good luck!

13 hours ago, geraldofrivia said:

I got the same bug like you but i solved disabling a mod who increase Random Encounters.
Try to disable some random encounters who appears around the road before get approached by the carriage.

Good luck!

Not sure if I've released this before and I'm too lazy to check, so I'll upload it here.  I made a tiny mod that deletes every world event trigger on the road between Falkreath and Rorikstead.

Dogma - Thief Fixes - No Cart WE.esp

9 minutes ago, death8981 said:

Is there any news about upcoming version ? Love this mod..

Dogma is having some trouble keeping up with the schedule, since the work appears to be more than he initially thought, for the whole content he is planning. But he still intends to release the next part in September end. He might have to cut some content and release later within a patch.

Hi there, i was woundering how to trigger cooli's scene outside solitude and inside, i tried making the karma as hight as possible but cooli don't want to smuggle my character to solitude. Kinda stuck right now :c , by the way if you guy have a patch to fix camera issue happening during the pirate camp scene and the old man scene it would be nice to share it.

35 minutes ago, ShaadRodtwin said:

Hi there, i was woundering how to trigger cooli's scene outside solitude and inside, i tried making the karma as hight as possible but cooli don't want to smuggle my character to solitude. Kinda stuck right now :c , by the way if you guy have a patch to fix camera issue happening during the pirate camp scene and the old man scene it would be nice to share it.

You need to select the crates near the stair docks. There is no way to convince him to smuggle the pc, you have to hide there.

you can try the mod customizable camera to adjust the camera in those scenes. 

I need help, because I don't know what to do right now. I got to the point, where I go back to Lod, for more inf about the thief. During scene, my character froze and after trying everytig I just reload my game. The game works just fine, but I get no dialogue with Lod or Zoe to progress. It's just that I have to finnished that damn quest to get my gear back. I'm not even trying to enjoy it at this point.

34 minutes ago, Utanteo said:

I need help, because I don't know what to do right now. I got to the point, where I go back to Lod, for more inf about the thief. During scene, my character froze and after trying everytig I just reload my game. The game works just fine, but I get no dialogue with Lod or Zoe to progress. It's just that I have to finnished that damn quest to get my gear back. I'm not even trying to enjoy it at this point.

If you just want your gear back, uninstall the mod and reload a save prior to the start of the quest. You are far from finishing the quest at this point.

Or ask brewmasterhal if he knows a console command to advance to the next stage.

5 hours ago, Utanteo said:

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you just want your gear back, uninstall the mod and reload a save prior to the start of the quest. You are far from finishing the quest at this point.

Or ask brewmasterhal if he knows a console command to advance to the next stage.

If all you want is your stuff back, you're looking for

prid XX012639
moveto player
setownership

If you want to keep playing the mod, I need more information.  What version of the mod are you playing?  What are the results of running the following commands:

getstage bd_mq
getstage bd_sq_ghost
sqo

You may need to use page-up and page-down to see all of the objectives for the thief quests (there may be more than one)

Has there been a navmesh fix posted for the Riften jail entry bug yet?  I'm running 9.2.2 with all of the other minor fixes.

I've tried waiting (drug effect).  Going through  sewer (it's closed).  Original clothing.  Night/Day.  CoC command.  Moveto NPC.   Deleting every mod that has ever touched Riften.  

Nothing works...

This Riften bug is killing me.

1 hour ago, blackoperations said:

Has there been a navmesh fix posted for the Riften jail entry bug yet?  I'm running 9.2.2 with all of the other minor fixes.

I've tried waiting (drug effect).  Going through  sewer (it's closed).  Original clothing.  Night/Day.  CoC command.  Moveto NPC.   Deleting every mod that has ever touched Riften.  

Nothing works...

This Riften bug is killing me.

Have you disabled autosave?

21 hours ago, Highborn said:

Have you disabled autosave?

Yes, I did.  That didn't work.  Thanks.

I did just find a solution that allows me enter:  turning to the right so that I'm looking at the far right of the door when I click to enter the Riften Jail.   For some reason that limits the load on moving to the next cell.

Stuck on killing that demon bitch Zoe.

Have ZERO interest in doing a boss fight with this mod/story.   So many other mods/quests do it far better.  Trying to get past it.

Won't allow me to skip scene.  Can't win the scripted fight.  

Set difficulty to noob (was at master).  Daedric two handed = big damage.  Tried slow time. Freeze time mod (her bar goes from red to gray preventing damage when time stops).  Get stuck in the scene with her shooting fire at me.  She's up for a second and then teleports away.  Far, far to fast for me to reach/kill.  

Tried poisons.  Conjuring every creature in the Skyrim universe.  Magic doesn't work.

Can't get her below 1/3 health.  Caught in an endless loop of fire, blasts, etc.  A literal hell.

Just want to end this.  Please. 

PS:  Love this mod.  One of the best built  Joined the Patreon for it.  

42 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Have ZERO interest in doing a boss fight with this mod/story.   So many other mods/quests do it far better.  Trying to get past it.

Set difficulty to noob (was at master).  Daedric two handed = big damage.  Tried slow time. Freeze time mod (her bar goes from red to gray preventing damage when time stops).  Get stuck in the scene with her shooting fire at me.  She's up for a second and then teleports away.  Far, far to fast for me to reach/kill.  

Tried poisons.  Conjuring every creature in the Skyrim universe.  Magic doesn't work.

Can't get her below 1/3 health.  Caught in an endless loop of fire, blasts, etc.  A literal hell.

You should be able to see the pattern and predict where she will appear after she teleports. You can try cheat items to make you move faster like the mod "boots of blinding speed". Set your health to infinite levels if you must so you don't die (player.setav health 9999999999999).

Or you can reload a save before the quest started and use the skip option and you can start immediately after Zoe's fight. You can select what previous decisions you made with the prompt.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

You should be able to see the pattern and predict where she will appear after she teleports. You can try cheat items to make you move faster like the mod "boots of blinding speed". Set your health to infinite levels if you must so you don't die (player.setav health 9999999999999).

Or you can reload a save before the quest started and use the skip option and you can start immediately after Zoe's fight. You can select what previous decisions you made with the prompt.

Maybe the scene's scripting is built for slower processors.  On my machine, zoe is too quick to chase.  After she raises creatures, Zoe doesn't stay in one place for more than a second.  

I'll try to find the exact moment to skip the scene.  Haven't had any luck yet.

Thanks much. 

BTW;  I run a Patreon that has been pretty successful (in a different topic area).   Dogma could be making more (enough to make this a full time gig).

I bet dogma could set a goal on the account to hire a female voice actor (Russian or Asian accents are fine) to voice the character in english, making it available to the $5 tier.  I'd set the increase in monthly pledges needed to do it to $300 to $500 (he'd likely do far better than that due to this effort, over the longer term).   
It would really raise the bar and give the entire venture more staying power (makes it possible for him to branch out into new scenarios). 

Essentially, he's building a dragonage adult game on a skyrim open world and he's doing it extremely well.   His strengths: writer/director.  Knowing how the animations should look. Getting people on board who could implement his vision would make it zoom.

5 hours ago, blackoperations said:

It appears as though this boss fight broke sometime around the 0.9.1 release.  Zoe's window of vulnerability is only long enough to hit her approximately twice under ideal circumstances.  I don't believe that the fight is reasonably winnable in the current version of the mod.  As @kakaer suggested, just skipping past it using the skip feature is probably the best plan.

Alternatively, you can do the following, starting when the boss health bar first appears:

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 2

Wait for her to say "That was just a warm-up!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 3

Wait for her to say "What do you say to this?"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 4

Wait for her to say "You're starting to make me angry!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 5

Wait for her to say "Let's see you survive this!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 6

Wait for her to say "That's it, I'm done playing with you!" OR kill the first wave of atronachs

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 7

That will end the fight.  As always, playing with the mod scripting may lead to odd results, so tread carefully.

39 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

It appears as though this boss fight broke sometime around the 0.9.1 release.  Zoe's window of vulnerability is only long enough to hit her approximately twice under ideal circumstances.  I don't believe that the fight is reasonably winnable in the current version of the mod.  As @kakaer suggested, just skipping past it using the skip feature is probably the best plan.

Alternatively, you can do the following, starting when the boss health bar first appears:

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 2

Wait for her to say "That was just a warm-up!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 3

Wait for her to say "What do you say to this?"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 4

Wait for her to say "You're starting to make me angry!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 5

Wait for her to say "Let's see you survive this!"

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 6

Wait for her to say "That's it, I'm done playing with you!" OR kill the first wave of atronachs

setpqv bd_sq_ghost zoefightstate 7

That will end the fight.  As always, playing with the mod scripting may lead to odd results, so tread carefully.

Thanks much for the scene steps

11 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Skipping didn't work at any point -- from before or after teleporting into the room....

Skipping feature from the MCM menu? That only works before the quest starts, meaning before meeting the thief back in Riften. 

It needs to be set up as a script (with descriptions of scenes) and then packaged for a read through.   Adult script read through.  Number of lines of dialogue?  Bought by the line, it could get expensive.  Paid for by the hour, even at $30 an hour, done in a day or less.  With tools like audacity, you can clip it out in no time and convert it for game use.  Same with the male voices. 

Post the script, pay by the hour.  Get sample.  Engage.  Simple.

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

Iirc there was an idea of hiring someone to do the voice over, but they often charge a lot for their lines. The quest is dialogue heavy.

2 hours ago, blackoperations said:

OK.  After my tenth restart of the fight (dozens of partials per fight) she stayed in one place long enough to kill her.  Let me get six or seven hits in instead of three.  She's dead.  

Skipping didn't work at any point -- from before or after teleporting into the room....

I have been able to kill Zoe every single time just using the firebolt spell.  I can almost always get one or two hits on her each time.  The real secret is to take enough healing/mana potions into the fight.  The other secret is to keep moving so you don't eat her fireballs.

The battle is a bit on the long side, but easier than some of the scene encounters where I have to wear out my keyboard trying to advance the scene.  Some of the mini games require waayy too many keystrokes to advance. 

Once you see the pattern, it is easy to hit her.  There are only 5 spots (?) she pops up in and they are almost always some distance away from the character.  For a melee/archery build this would be a difficult fight since both are too slow on the attack.  However firebolt is super fast.  If you have the mana twin fireballs also chew her up fairly rapidly as well.  With the fireball spell you have to aim at the ground in front of her or you risk wasting your attack.

If you are going to bother using the console, just use it to level your character and spawn in the tomes you need to do the fight.

This fight and the dremora lord fight are my two of my favorites in this game.  The dremora lord fight is especially funny if you use bound armor and keep recasting it during the fight.