first and formost sorry if i give out any spoilers to anybody who hasn't progressed threw the majority of this mod 

but here it is i get to white run in the bannered mare and have to get a job as a waitress while i wait for the suspect to turn up at the tavern hulda tells me to serve this obnoxious guess upstairs and a minor confrontation starts that hulda has to sort out. when she comes back she tells you what you need to do to appease the man but as you head up to the guy you get approached buy this mysterious kajit who tells you to poison the old man and get paid for it. after accepting he gives the gold and the poison to you then you speak with the old man and you state your going to need a drink first.  so the old man tells you to pour you both a drink.

now here is the question how do you pour the drinks and add the poison to his drink?

The bottle on the table, it's hard to miss as it's an upscaled mead bottle or something similar.

yh i kinda figured it out it was the one thing i hadn't noticed the first time round lol

so... what's this mod about?

It's a quest mod, where your character gets robbed and has to follow the clues to find the thief. During the questline, she will encounter several NPCs that will try to take advantage of her situation and get sexual favors in exchange for information (there are multiple choices to deal with them, but the more horny you are, more options are unlocked via dialogue). All the sex scenes are scripted with hot and fun dialogues, so it feels like a very good erotic story, rather than the usual sex started conventionally by sexlab.

cant enter jarls house in falkareath .. guard stops me to enter ...

is it bcz of this mode?

any story linked till yet?

Yeah, it's because of this mod. I didn't try it yet, but it seems you can blackmail Lod to tell the truth and one of the options is to tell that his forge would be closed by the guards for investigation (you can find the thief's jacket inside his house if you open it). So I guess that it could have something to do with this branch, but i's just a guess.

Another update:

"And so, we can say that I have fully understood the technical part, as well as layouts of all scenes and events. Of course, a lot more would like to be done, but in Falkrite there are already more content than in the rest of the mod. And in order not to get bogged down in this forgotten village for another year, I decided that this would be enough. In the end, I already want to finish this part and move on to the continuation. Now I'm going to polish this all, and then scenes. There are still a lot of works, but at the end of the long tunnel the light began to make its way, though still dull)."

how do i get back to the old man after i promise to come back that night? i saw it as a skip question and went back through to max out "karma" but my character constantly refuses to do it and walks away.

People said you need to go to Falkreath first, when there is checkpoint after your character comments: "Falkreath. Gloomy place." The game saves and supposedly you can go back to the inn. Never tried that though.

cant enter jarls house in falkareath .. guard stops me to enter ... 

is it bcz of this mode? 

any story linked till yet?

I don't think you ever have to go to the jarls house because of this mod.. not that I remember.

yes u are right but this branch is yet to be filled by dogma .... in v2 this branch is emty and in v3 its surely gonna be filled with juicy stuff i guess lol

After meet kust i come back to zoe. zoe say about offer the body to kust and my character refuse,there is no option.then zoe talk about a potion and write a recipe,she keep writing the recipe and the mod stuck there. someone help me?

the quest dont update or anything? Did you tried making the potion? Did you talked to Kust on the inn(if you karma aint high enough you might not be able to offer yourself for him, but there other ways to progress the quest)?

If the mod is literally stuck and you dont have any new diologues lines with the npcs and the recipe for the potion dont appear...guess you will have to reinstall the mod.

Good news!  [ Translated automatically by google, some notes in brackets by me where google fucked up ]

Current progress is 75%. 
As I said, things went a little faster when I finished with the tech part. In fact, I deceived you a little, most of the scenes were already ready, since I worked on them in parallel with everything else) And also most of the dialogues are already written. I do not plan to add more scenes, at least in this update, maybe some small inserts, if there is a need, but nothing that would take away from me a lot of time. So there is not much left. 
After my work will consist mainly in polishing. But there are a lot of scenes and dialogues, so it will take a lot of time. And even after everything is ready there will still be a lot of small work, all sorts of things like achivki [ achievements ], saves, sounds and so on. Mp [ https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%9F ]. But in any case, compared to how much has already done this little things. 
I still can not give an exact date, but I think that before the beginning of the fall I have to finish. Unless, of course, there will be no change in my personal life. 
As for the English version, I can not say anything, since it does not depend on me. But for the English-speaking audience I have good news, I was contacted by a person who showed interest in fashion, and the desire to translate it into English. So you probably will have 2 versions of the English translation. Translators will receive a new version before the release, the English version will certainly appear later than Russian, but at least not with such a big delay. In the new update, there are about 300 lines of dialog, which is half of all the dialog of the current version, so they will have a lot of work.) 

After I finish with the dialog and scenes, I plan to conduct a beta test. . I will need several volunteers to help catch all the bugs. Who can participate - people who have been actively discussing, writing error reports and so on. People with a reputation of 100+ and without violations, on the site Gamesource.ru. People who supported me financially. In general, if you are suitable for these parameters, please unsubscribe to me in a personal on the site Gamesource.ru [ He's asking for volunteers to PM him on gamesource to apply to beta test the next version - don't expect it to be in anything but Russian ]. I need 3-5 people. Who managed that and ate, the others will play already in the release version [ I have no idea ].

I talked to Kust in the inn.when zoe talk about offer my body to kust,there is no option and i just say no. then zoe keep writing the recipe and the quest stuck.I sit on the chair,zoe keep wrting.

I don't know what could have happened. She should stop writing, then you decide what to do after the scene. Perhaps the scripts were corrupted and you might have to install the mod again. 

Good news!  [ Translated automatically by google, some notes in brackets by me where google fucked up ]

Current progress is 75%. 

As I said, things went a little faster when I finished with the tech part. In fact, I deceived you a little, most of the scenes were already ready, since I worked on them in parallel with everything else) And also most of the dialogues are already written. I do not plan to add more scenes, at least in this update, maybe some small inserts, if there is a need, but nothing that would take away from me a lot of time. So there is not much left. 

After my work will consist mainly in polishing. But there are a lot of scenes and dialogues, so it will take a lot of time. And even after everything is ready there will still be a lot of small work, all sorts of things like achivki [ achievements ], saves, sounds and so on. Mp [ https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%9F ]. But in any case, compared to how much has already done this little things. 

I still can not give an exact date, but I think that before the beginning of the fall I have to finish. Unless, of course, there will be no change in my personal life. 

As for the English version, I can not say anything, since it does not depend on me. But for the English-speaking audience I have good news, I was contacted by a person who showed interest in fashion, and the desire to translate it into English. So you probably will have 2 versions of the English translation. Translators will receive a new version before the release, the English version will certainly appear later than Russian, but at least not with such a big delay. In the new update, there are about 300 lines of dialog, which is half of all the dialog of the current version, so they will have a lot of work.) 

After I finish with the dialog and scenes, I plan to conduct a beta test. . I will need several volunteers to help catch all the bugs. Who can participate - people who have been actively discussing, writing error reports and so on. People with a reputation of 100+ and without violations, on the site Gamesource.ru. People who supported me financially. In general, if you are suitable for these parameters, please unsubscribe to me in a personal on the site Gamesource.ru [ He's asking for volunteers to PM him on gamesource to apply to beta test the next version - don't expect it to be in anything but Russian ]. I need 3-5 people. Who managed that and ate, the others will play already in the release version [ I have no idea ].

Nice!

The scenes keep getting stuck for me.  Almost all of the scenes start to hang and don't progress and I usually have to force it by resurrecting my character to get it to work.  Even then some parts just still hang, most notably in the elf's room when the scene fades to black and doesnt progress.  I've tried a clean file with nothing but the requirements as well and it still gets stuck.  Any solutions for this?

The scenes keep getting stuck for me.  Almost all of the scenes start to hang and don't progress and I usually have to force it by resurrecting my character to get it to work.  Even then some parts just still hang, most notably in the elf's room when the scene fades to black and doesnt progress.  I've tried a clean file with nothing but the requirements as well and it still gets stuck.  Any solutions for this?

yea i had the same problem, seems to be the focal point is off or something like that, easy fix if u are using sexlab defeat is to just run the clean function which will fix it most of the time, i.e. the script will then auto move to the next event..

When i ask him if i can sleep by him he says just becouse I fucked you onece i dont let you sleep in my house

When i ask him if i can sleep by him he says just becouse I fucked you onece i dont let you sleep in my house

You have to have enough karma, and when you accept the agreement, when he starts to fuck you, you have to ask him to stop, then he will ask if you want to break the agreement then you say no and demand to hear him first. Then he will tell you about the thief and Zoe and he will finally ask if you're ready to fuck seriously, then you have the option to say "I got what I want and leave" or "I'll keep my word". Choosing the second he will be grateful that you stayed and will comment how trustworthy you are. When you ask to sleep there he will let you.

Well, Should I post here, or go Authors blog directly?
--------
This is really a good mod! It seems there will be a update recently?
* Animated scene with dialogs during play
* Setted Camera
* multi-solution events

II. Some suggest:
1. Add a mcm menu to unlock camera / player, It really easy to got stuck during scene play
(or there are console? s1st and enableplayercontrols did not do )

2. Add quest target, It really annoying to find new npc without detailed journal entry
namely:
[folder]
Riften Guard captain
Zoe
Arkay priest --> Innkeeper in Falkreath --> Kust
[/folder]

3. Kust mini game:
1) It take too much time! the camera auto rotate for 3 times, at least 5 minutes
2) It too hard. Does it check player skill or status? I use a Lv1 new character, failed manually, so launch my auto-clicker, but still can not finish it in time.

4. use loose file
1) loose file > bsa,  bsa may be overwriten
2) it very annoning to see error log in fnis

III. Not sure if a bug, about the potion Zoe mentioned:

I prepare the material, but can not cook it.
Neither does the pot on fire (cook) or alchemy table (alchemy)  do.

IV. And there are my Bug report:

1. Mod incompatibility: Open cities
In Loriel event, when you got kicked out of bar, player will be forced to walk a whole round of city then return to the club door.
After giving out flowers, Loriel walks out too. But I have no patience to see if he walks too.

disable plugin and it work normally.

2. Story glitch
1) Lod's story:
   He said the thief buy his horse and run immediately, why thief's bloody cloth will in his house? (or It's plot for next episode?, the thief is actually murdered by Lod?)

2) intimidate Lod with dark brotherhood cloth:
   I find this in code, but... Shall not this cloth already got stolen by thief?
   In story, player just run after this thief, Does this mean player finished the quest and join during her chasing?
   ps. you must really join, or Lod will tell yur are buffing

3) waitress - horce race chase scene:
   Why player do not just take her bow and shoot the thief or horse herself?
   Maybe edit previous step, player just rush out for the thief, and have no time to change cloth back/get her gear?

3. Bug: Druid scene
(1) talk - sex, screen goes to blue cloud after bj stage, druid ask for doggy style.
(2) fight - druid -> Troll, after killing troll, it keep poping out black cloud, but nothing happened, and camera locked

4. Bug: blood stain
After the race - bandit scene, I can not see any bloody on ground. not sure if any mod cause this.

5. Bug: Kust minigame
the first time work smoothly
after the second, the erection bar will not showed

6. Bug: Intro
The stranger did not come to me, I must talk to him myself to trigger the quest.
ps. I think that's why I can not trigger the innkeeper gift scene. I must manually use console
setpqv bd_mq riftenequipmentqueststage_var 0
setpqv bd_mq introscenariotype_var 1

7. Bug: camera lock / player freeze
I meet it  for several times, the next scene will not trigger. Load and replay may solve this.
1) Loriel 69, end
2) Bandit escaping, need to use fire to remove rope
3) After Bandit escape, step back to them
4) return to old guy in inn, after scene, try to step back to room
5) hot spring boy, lost scene

V. Some cheat console:

1. set slutty karma:
setpqv bd_mq lust_var 60

60 should be enough for bandit scene, I set it to 100 myself.

2. sex mode with lod
setpqv bd_sq_ghost falkreath_lodsex_type_var 3

value 5 = too slutty in first sex scene
value 3 = ask during sex and keep your promise, so he will let you stay for night in later events
value 1 = bluff him (?)

value 0 = never meet him. (Hmm? Does there a branch for it?)

3. In the horse race:
tai
then he will stop and wait for you (*laught*)

Just remember to input it again and let it catch up.