1 hour ago, systembest said:

where i can find Liorel's book page?

You get the pages automatically when you experience certain sexual encounters.  There are currently nine that you can find pages for.

2 hours ago, octavian84 said:

Thanks a lot!
Made it a bit further and again stuck. :smile:
How you get further from Kust? The guy is drunk. It seems a easy way is to distract him so I can steal his money.... but how to distract him? Help...again...please... :smile:

First, you should go back and have a chat with Zoe about it.  She gives you some options.  You can also distract Kust and get him to leave the room if you involve the bard.

1 hour ago, systembest said:

How can I see the whiterun old man bad ending?

and what is captain expansion?

Give the old man an advance, it will end up in a blowjob. Don’t choose the option that will make him offer more for you to swallow. After he cums in your mouth, leave and wash yourself in the sink. He will get furious with you for doing that in his room and will punish you.

Captain’s expansion is only available to certain patreon members, it shows what happened with him while you passed out after the drinking game.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:37 AM, daniel67 said:

Were you able to fix this?

I am experiencing the same issue.

If i recall correctly the problem ended up being a conflict with the mod Immersive Potions. I guess any mod that messes with ingredients or the potions could be the culprit. After I uninstalled the mod Thief worked just fine.

13 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

I have.  The new book is blank for me.

Also, the note that the captain gives me is all squares as well.

If you're getting squares/garbled text, it's because the mod is trying to display text that's in a different encoding than your copy of Skyrim.  The English version, as well as most of the other western European languages, uses Windows-1252 encoding.  The Russian Skyrim is in Windows-1251, which does not render correctly in 1252 and vice-versa.  If you're using the English version of Skyrim, the only way that this could occur is if some other mod is interfering with how text in books and notes is rendered.

On 3/11/2018 at 1:52 PM, brewmasterhal said:

You get the pages automatically when you experience certain sexual encounters.  There are currently nine that you can find pages for.

First, you should go back and have a chat with Zoe about it.  She gives you some options.  You can also distract Kust and get him to leave the room if you involve the bard.

Thanks a lot for your help.
I don't think I would had enough patience without you guys!

After this adventure, Zoe gives me some ingredients to find. When I open the Quest Log it mentions also to "wait for an update on the mod" I am using Dogma (eng) - Thief 0.8.1.
Is there a newer version is waiting time?

43 minutes ago, octavian84 said:

Thanks a lot for your help.
I don't think I would had enough patience without you guys!

After this adventure, Zoe gives me some ingredients to find. When I open the Quest Log it mentions also to "wait for an update on the mod" I am using Dogma (eng) - Thief 0.8.1.
Is there a newer version is waiting time?

Yeah there's actually a newer mod right now .82

I would add a further issue to the excellent list by brewmasterhal.......namely,

the old man scene in The Bannered Mare.    Despite disabling customizable camera, playing the first option to kiss his feet causes a camera spaz to lock on the floor at an angle, and no amount of key presses will shift this locked view.   The other scenes,  and all the rest of the scenes in the mod cam just fine,  but the old man first scene reminds me of my stutdent days, waking up after a hangover on the floor, staring at the chair leg an inch in front of my face.

1 minute ago, systembest said:

How can i play Agree to sleep Captain Stanius? 

captains wait haelga's bunkhouse but i can only choose 2 option paid money or refuse.

what can i to do it?

See the walkthrough linked in my signature.  If you refuse and then walk away, the quest continues.

6 minutes ago, systembest said:

How can i play Agree to sleep Captain Stanius? 

captains wait haelga's bunkhouse but i can only choose 2 option paid money or refuse.

any solution?

Refuse, walk away, your character will make some comments about getting him drunk. Talk with him again.

39 minutes ago, octavian84 said:

I am using Thief v0.8.2 Release - BME.7z
I guess I have to wait.
Thank you very much!

Based on what you've been saying, I think you've missed the part where you download the actual mod release.

• First, uninstall whatever version of the mod you're currently using, and delete any files that you've unpacked from the .bsa archive, if any.
  • Once you've cleaned everything up, download the mod and install it.
  • Next, go to the post linked in my signature and follow the link to the mediafire folder I posted.  The descriptions of all the files and installation instructions are in that post.
  • Finally, you need to start the mod over from the beginning when you install a new version.  Since it sounds like you're upgrading from the v0.8.1 release to the v0.8.2 release, you need to load a save that was made before you installed any version of the mod, or start a new game entirely.
58 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

I would add a further issue to the excellent list by brewmasterhal.......namely,

Hide contents

the old man scene in The Bannered Mare.    Despite disabling customizable camera, playing the first option to kiss his feet causes a camera spaz to lock on the floor at an angle, and no amount of key presses will shift this locked view.   The other scenes,  and all the rest of the scenes in the mod cam just fine,  but the old man first scene reminds me of my stutdent days, waking up after a hangover on the floor, staring at the chair leg an inch in front of my face.

Do you experience this consistently?  Have you found any solutions?

On 3/11/2018 at 4:14 PM, Highborn said:

Give the old man an advance, it will end up in a blowjob. Don’t choose the option that will make him offer more for you to swallow. After he cums in your mouth, leave and wash yourself in the sink. He will get furious with you for doing that in his room and will punish you.

Captain’s expansion is only available to certain patreon members, it shows what happened with him while you passed out after the drinking game.

The old man scenes were my favourite. As such, tomy surprise I wasn't aware of these scenes. The current latest version that is translated is 8.2 from what I'm seeing. Is there a more up to date version on the patreon?

If so, is the patreon one translated? I was under the impression Dogma was continuing his work but via patreon without any more translation support (from him personally). 

TL:DR What's the latest version at present (also where is it located) and is it translated to english? Thank you.

With a peruse of Dogma's patreon, translated by google, I got the jist of it. I already have the latest version from his patreon, I just didnt read his posts before, so had no Idea he'd added so much content :P. Time to exploreee.