I am facing a weird bug in 0.8.2.

I am playing on a new save. When I report the robbery to Captain Stanius and he tells us to write down the details, my character just stands at the edge of the table but the writing animation that used to take place in the earlier versions does not play. So, the PC is just standing there as the screen fades to black. After the fade to black ends, nothing happens. After this Stanius only says generic (voiced) lines whenever I speak to him and there is no other response and the quest does not proceed. The piece of paper the PC writes on does not appear during the fade to black but the quill does disappear from the inkpot.

I have re-generated FNIS after install as well but same outcome.

I did use Alternate Start - Live another life to skip the Helgen sequence, could this be causing problems?

On 4/12/2018 at 11:46 PM, mbt2818 said:

someone is translating it into Spanish?

If anyone is, they haven't told the rest of us.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:49 PM, fahrockza said:

Help me I stuck quest collect ingredient 

I have moon root but when go to talk zoe quest not complet.

You can use the console to force the objectives to complete with:

bd_mq.setobjectivecompleted 331 1

bd_mq.setobjectivecompleted 332 1

That should continue the quest

Alternatively, use the skip function to skip to version 0.8.0 which will put you at the same place.

3 hours ago, H_Bomber said:

I am facing a weird bug in 0.8.2.

I am playing on a new save. When I report the robbery to Captain Stanius and he tells us to write down the details, my character just stands at the edge of the table but the writing animation that used to take place in the earlier versions does not play. So, the PC is just standing there as the screen fades to black. After the fade to black ends, nothing happens. After this Stanius only says generic (voiced) lines whenever I speak to him and there is no other response and the quest does not proceed. The piece of paper the PC writes on does not appear during the fade to black but the quill does disappear from the inkpot.

I have re-generated FNIS after install as well but same outcome.

I did use Alternate Start - Live another life to skip the Helgen sequence, could this be causing problems?

I use ASLAL and I have no problems.  Have you checked the list of mod conflicts and common issues in the FAQ?

13 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If anyone is, they haven't told the rest of us.

You can use the console to force the objectives to complete with:

bd_mq.setobjectivecompleted 331 1

bd_mq.setobjectivecompleted 332 1

That should continue the quest

Alternatively, use the skip function to skip to version 0.8.0 which will put you at the same place.

I use ASLAL and I have no problems.  Have you checked the list of mod conflicts and common issues in the FAQ?

thank you 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:44 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Ok, I figured out the problem. I was running your 0.8.2 mod with 0.8.1 version of DogmaEngine which I think was conflicting. I updated DogmaEngine to 0.8.2 and now its working as expected.

Hi, Could you give me a hint?

Since I installed this mod,

All the flowers are vanishing in my inventory,

using console, picking up in ground, using additem,

all thing don't work.

they are just gone

why these happen?

So, I've been thinking about giving this mod a shot, but first I have some questions and I was wondering if someone with more knowledge of the mod and the story could help me with them:

• Is the mod stable? I mean, is it safe to have it installed, does it cause game-breaking bugs or issues, do the quests/scripts work as intended or bug out constantly, would I need to save every few minutes in case something goes wrong and I need to go back, etc. From what I've read so far, seems like while there are some bugs, none of them are serious or unskippable, and while saving often is a good idea for Skyrim as a whole it doesn't seem to be vital to play through the mod; but I wanted to get more feedback on it to be sure.
  • Can the mod be feasibly used during the course of a "normal" playthrough? By that I mean following vanilla quests and stuff and doing normal things like leveling and so gameplay-wise while at the same time playing through the mod, as opposed to simply console-ing your way through the game and only playing through this mod's content alone.
  • Following the point above, does the story also make sense in that case? Seems like the mod's quest is intended to be started with a low-level character with not much stuff to her name, but does the story also require/assume you to be a poor level 1 newbie all the way to the end? Or can you play a normal Skyrim character that levels up and progressively becomes more powerful?
  • Last, but not least, does the story lock the player into a certain character type? I mean, are your forced to play as the generic "dumb horny slut" character that seems so common in this kind of mods/content, or can your character be a bit more "normal"? I know the player's decisions in the quests determine your character's "karma" (which sounds more like "lust", actually), but I'm talking about the story/dialogue as a whole.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

So, I've been thinking about giving this mod a shot, but first I have some questions and I was wondering if someone with more knowledge of the mod and the story could help me with them:

• Is the mod stable? I mean, is it safe to have it installed, does it cause game-breaking bugs or issues, do the quests/scripts work as intended or bug out constantly, would I need to save every few minutes in case something goes wrong and I need to go back, etc. From what I've read so far, seems like while there are some bugs, none of them are serious or unskippable, and while saving often is a good idea for Skyrim as a whole it doesn't seem to be vital to play through the mod; but I wanted to get more feedback on it to be sure.
  • Can the mod be feasibly used during the course of a "normal" playthrough? By that I mean following vanilla quests and stuff and doing normal things like leveling and so gameplay-wise while at the same time playing through the mod, as opposed to simply console-ing your way through the game and only playing through this mod's content alone.
  • Following the point above, does the story also make sense in that case? Seems like the mod's quest is intended to be started with a low-level character with not much stuff to her name, but does the story also require/assume you to be a poor level 1 newbie all the way to the end? Or can you play a normal Skyrim character that levels up and progressively becomes more powerful?
  • Last, but not least, does the story lock the player into a certain character type? I mean, are your forced to play as the generic "dumb horny slut" character that seems so common in this kind of mods/content, or can your character be a bit more "normal"? I know the player's decisions in the quests determine your character's "karma" (which sounds more like "lust", actually), but I'm talking about the story/dialogue as a whole.

Thanks in advance.

- No, the mod is stable. It doesn't mess with the main story and can be tied in very nicely.

- Yes, however the only thing you can't do while having this mod is having a follower. I'm not sure whether it messes things up later, but you must be alone at the very beginning

- You can be both low level and a badass. The mod is designed in a way that even if you play it at level 1, you can beat it without too much trouble

- The character is not dumb. Basically this mod is about a girl, whose stuff has been stolen and among the way she simply stops giving a fuck about her morals and all that stuff and resolves her problems with sex. She's thrown into situations that are out of her control and they all resolve around sex. Her lust grows with each sex scene and later on she stops bothering with reasoning by talking(although you do have this option) and simply offers her body. The dialogue doesn't change that much, and the character does not sound like a dumb bimbo.

46 minutes ago, kakaer said:

- No, the mod is stable. It doesn't mess with the main story and can be tied in very nicely.

- Yes, however the only thing you can't do while having this mod is having a follower. I'm not sure whether it messes things up later, but you must be alone at the very beginning

- You can be both low level and a badass. The mod is designed in a way that even if you play it at level 1, you can beat it without too much trouble

- The character is not dumb. Basically this mod is about a girl, whose stuff has been stolen and among the way she simply stops giving a fuck about her morals and all that stuff and resolves her problems with sex. She's thrown into situations that are out of her control and they all resolve around sex. Her lust grows with each sex scene and later on she stops bothering with reasoning by talking(although you do have this option) and simply offers her body. The dialogue doesn't change that much, and the character does not sound like a dumb bimbo.

Thanks for the reply!

It sure does sound like it's worth giving it a try, at least. I was a bit reluctant to do so without more info because I would also have to make the mod compatible with my current setup (i.e. solve incompatibilities with other mods, patch the NPCs to be compatible with Yiffy Age of Skyrim, etc.) and I didn't want to put time and work into that and into starting a brand new game only to find out I don't like the mod at all after I tried it.

Just one more question: from what I've read on the walkthrough, there are a few points where the mod's quests prevent access to certain (vanilla) buildings until the corresponding part of the quest is completed, namely:

Spoiler

the New Gnisis Corner club and the Falkreath Longhouse

Does that happen right from the start of the game even before your start the mod's quest, or is it only during those Thief quests but not before or after? If it's the former, it would be a bit jarring to be denied access to those places until I progress enough on the Thief quests to unlock them, but I guess I could live with it.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Thanks for the reply!

It sure does sound like it's worth giving it a try, at least. I was a bit reluctant to do so without more info because I would also have to make the mod compatible with my current setup (i.e. solve incompatibilities with other mods, patch the NPCs to be compatible with Yiffy Age of Skyrim, etc.) and I didn't want to put time and work into that and into starting a brand new game only to find out I don't like the mod at all after I tried it.

Just one more question: from what I've read on the walkthrough, there are a few points where the mod's quests prevent access to certain (vanilla) buildings until the corresponding part of the quest is completed, namely:

Hide contents

the New Gnisis Corner club and the Falkreath Longhouse

Does that happen right from the start of the game even before your start the mod's quest, or is it only during those Thief quests but not before or after? If it's the former, it would be a bit jarring to be denied access to those places until I progress enough on the Thief quests to unlock them, but I guess I could live with it.

I never really tried to go to those places before the quest starts. New Gnisis is unlocked kinda quickly though.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Thanks in advance.

Regarding topics 3 and 4:

While the story of this mod kinda assumes your character isn't very strong, there will be combat in some quests, and they are quite challenging. So, it would make sense if your character progressively levels up. 

And this mod allows you to roleplay as a girl that becomes slutty with each sex scene, although she would still be somewhat belieavable and embarassed of what she is becoming - it's the typical conflict between her mind and body. Or you can complete the tasks and quests by using non-sex methods, the mod allows you to do that in most obstacles, be it with persuasion, tricking NPCs, etc. So you can complete the mod without your character being a dumb and horny slut.

I'm not receiving the memory potion.

I can use the console to give one to myself but that does nothing when I follow the instructions of how to get the missing scene.

Any ideas or just another conflict?

15 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I can use the console to give one to myself but that does nothing when I follow the instructions of how to get the missing scene.

Did you download the Patreon-only version of the mod?  Because you need it to see that scene.

15 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did you download the Patreon-only version of the mod?  Because you need it to see that scene.

Yes,

Currently replacing Zaz 8 with 7 as I see 8 has compatibility issues

19 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Make sure you don’t have any conflict with other versions of the mod and start a new game. That’s how I got it.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

Make sure you don’t have any conflict with other versions of the mod and start a new game. That’s how I got it.

Yeah I suspect that is what I will need to do. I also have an issue with 3rd person camera as well that I need to resolve and is probably due to an immersive first person type mod.
I think any other mod that had this many conflicts with my game I would give up on but there are so few quest mods like this, with this much work put in that instead I went and supported the creater on Patreon :smile:

hi, i have a problem with the scenes with Liorel the 1st scene runs fine no issues what so ever, it's just after when you make a new choice if you decide to carry on with the next set when the screen goes black i either have infinite loading screen or if it manages to get past just as the animations about to start i get CTD, i have never had an issue with the mod before, i recently did a fresh install no idea what is causing it.

1 hour ago, COLOCO said:

Nobody ask the author about  a possible "knocked up issues" in the futur quest?

It was asked before in his site tes-adult.blogspot when he didn't think he would continue the quest (translated by Google):

User 1: "Excuse me for the language. If possible, I would like to add, for example, the pregnancy of Pj in the quest ... 
Thank you."

Dogma: "I have already thought about this, but everything happens in a fairly short time. Thanks for the suggestion."

User 2: "In general, the thought with pregnancy GG is interesting. Especially after such a number of perepikh :-D Time interval is small, right. What if it happens in a magical way? On the fast. Evil magic (or kind) and all that. We have a fantasy here, after all :)"

Dogma: "Fentezi then fantasy, but still there are some arbitrary boundaries that you do not want to cross) Besides, it's not really my fetish. If it is still harmoniously blended - okay, but I do not want to adjust the mod to a dubious chip. In addition, I would have to change a lot of things and finish it. So it is unlikely."

But now that he decided to continue, who knows... maybe it was discussed on patreon. He says that people are free to p.m. him with suggestions in his patreon account. He said that he liked one suggestion that he would implement but he said it was a secret. If anyone have a good idea, you can try to give it to him. I'd also like a pregnancy feature, but a natural one, without magic and stuff, or else it wouldn't be lore-friendly.

I can't get LOD to talk to me, I'm not sure where the problem starts. I've found that after the Bandit camp I am not getting quest updates for checking the road and following the blood but can still get passed that because I knew that was that I had to do. I then went back and activated those steps with setstage bd_mq but when I get to Falkreath Lod will not engage. In fact, if you make him the 4th person you ask he gives you the line about talking to Lod the Blacksmith. I can jump passed this but don't want to as I want the Daedric weapon and the Karma.

Any ideas?

Running the extended version off patreon with the patches from here. I've started a new game and made a point of getting passed the steps where Lod is asking about the Dog (barabus) outside of Falkreath but still the Lod step won't update and Lod won't respond as he should.

3 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I can't get LOD to talk to me, I'm not sure where the problem starts. I've found that after the Bandit camp I am not getting quest updates for checking the road and following the blood but can still get passed that because I knew that was that I had to do. I then went back and activated those steps with setstage bd_mq but when I get to Falkreath Lod will not engage. In fact, if you make him the 4th person you ask he gives you the line about talking to Lod the Blacksmith. I can jump passed this but don't want to as I want the Daedric weapon and the Karma.

Any ideas?

Running the extended version off patreon with the patches from here. I've started a new game and made a point of getting passed the steps where Lod is asking about the Dog (barabus) outside of Falkreath but still the Lod step won't update and Lod won't respond as he should.

maybe try to load a save just after the bandit camp and start following the blood again. When I have bugs like that, reloading previous saves usually does the trick

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

maybe try to load a save just after the bandit camp and start following the blood again. When I have bugs like that, reloading previous saves usually does the trick

I've done that, I've even gone back to a clean save before the quest started and then skipped to 0.7 Falkreath, he still won't respond. Going to try new start. I've removed a lot of mods now and cleaned up the saves but maybe a fresh start now.

I might use SQS to skip past and see if anything else fails or if it's limited to Lod.

EDIT:

Issue was me... I had changed the appearance of the Boy and also amended a lot of dialogue in TESVEdit, I think it was the appearance change but I'm not sure. Working Lod has an Apron whereas non-working Lod is barechested.

54 minutes ago, Adisprox said:

What is the console command to finish the candle game(to win it) because of some problems i cant seem to complete it in a normal way? Thanks...

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any way to cheese the candle game.  If you're having trouble getting past it, you may have to skip the quest stage.