5 hours ago, okjoe1 said:

Hey can I get some help with the beginning of the quest? I can't get past the part where you have to speak to captain stanius, I talk to him and he says to write down anything i know about the man who robbec me, then it puts my character next the the desk and removes the quill from the table, the screen fades to black and when it comes back it lets me move around but i can't talk to stanius anymore he just gives me generic responses and that's where I'm stuck, thanks anyone who can help out.

There must be some incompatibility. After you write the stuff he should continue the dialogue. Maybe some mod that alters Riften jail? You may try to use LOOT to sort a better load order and run the mod from the beginning.

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

There must be some incompatibility. After you write the stuff he should continue the dialogue. Maybe some mod that alters Riften jail? You may try to use LOOT to sort a better load order and run the mod from the beginning.

Alright thanks for the advice! I do have a mod that changes the jail deeper down into the riften jail which i didn't think whould affect it too much I guess, I'll remove it and see what happens, thanks again

12 hours ago, quickusernamey said:

That is fixable by unpacking the .bsa, if it bothers you.

yeah, it's crashing a lot here in animated scenes, im stuck with captain in riften jail, I'll have to extract bsa and generate fnis after, to see if it fixes

Solution for a couple of common problems
For those who have a froze problem while waiting or sleeping, after you miss the waiting in the Riften. I do not know with what exactly the conflict, but I know that it is somehow connected with the fact that I add the difference in days, at the time of the pass. So I just removed this line. Download this script, and throw it into the folder data\scripts.
For those who have problems with aligning the characters during the scenes. Recently, one of the players, namely Balrog899 who also had this problem, found the reason for this. He, it was due to a conflict with the "SexLab Inflation Framework". Perhaps you also have a reason for this. For my part, I can not do anything, so you have to disconnect this mod for the duration of the pass.

Решение для пары распространенных проблем
Для тех, у кого появляется проблема зависания во время ожидания или сна, после того как вы пропустили ожидание в Рифтене. Я не знаю с чем именно конфликт, но знаю, что это как-то связано с тем, что я прибавляю разницу в днях, во время пропуска. Так что я просто убрал эту строку. Скачайте этот скрипт, и бросьте его в папку data\scripts.
Для тех, кто испытывает проблемы с выравниванием персонажей во время сцен. Недавно один из игроков, а именно Balrog899 у которого также была данная проблема, нашел у себя причину этого. У него, это происходило из-за конфликта с «SexLab Inflation Framework». Возможно у вас также причина в этом. С моей стороны, я ничего сделать не могу, так что вам придется этот мод отключать на время прохождения.

3 hours ago, octavian84 said:

guys, some help might be much appreciated.
i am stuck at the blacksmith in falkreath. nothing happens there.
am I missing something? 

Thanks in advance....

You are supposed to talk to him and then talk to the locals until you have enough info to confront him.  I believe if you break into his house there may be a piece of evidence as well.

3 hours ago, octavian84 said:

guys, some help might be much appreciated.
i am stuck at the blacksmith in falkreath. nothing happens there.
am I missing something? 

Thanks in advance....

uuh.. without details is difficult to help. You should talk with him until the options to get info out of him appear. It could lead to sex, money or intimidation.

17 hours ago, Reesewow said:

You are supposed to talk to him and then talk to the locals until you have enough info to confront him.  I believe if you break into his house there may be a piece of evidence as well.

Indeed breaking into the house did the trick as I found the shirt of the thief. Thanks a lot for the tip.

Now I was sent to Zoe, Zoe sent me to an old house to make some investigations, back to Zoe and nothing. I guess I am missing something....

1 hour ago, octavian84 said:

Indeed breaking into the house did the trick as I found the shirt of the thief. Thanks a lot for the tip.

Now I was sent to Zoe, Zoe sent me to an old house to make some investigations, back to Zoe and nothing. I guess I am missing something....

Investigate the house again and look under the bed.

Just wanted to say this is a great little mod and I wish there were more like it.  I applaud the effort and care taken to make it.  Of special note are sex minigames and branching paths, though they mostly get to the same place.  That said I have some opinions on it that are largely just from my personal preferences, but I thought I'd throw them out there.  I'll put it in a spoiler tag as it might be slightly spoilery.

Spoiler

THIS IS ENTIRELY OPINION:

I find it a bit odd that the mod is largely an adult sex mod, but you can avoid (and even miss) a lot of the sexual content.  I understand the concept of "earning" the adult content to some degree, but that is usually the case when you are playing a male character trying to get in ladies (or mens) pants.  When I started the mod I got a ways in and suspected that I must have already missed several sexual scenes.  I did some searching and found that it was indeed the case.  At that point, I just started reading the guide that's been posted because I was more interested in seeing the content than figuring out how to get to it.  I fully endorse the option to take let's call them the prude and slut approach to the mod.  However, even when you choose the "slutty" route, the character dialogue is that she really doesn't want to do the things she's doing.  There are times when she is horny and lustful, but often it sounds like she hates the things she's doing.  From a RP standpoint, I'd rather the slutty options go along with slutty dialogue.  Ultimately, it's a mixed bag really.  Having the karama system hidden from the player can further confuse things, when you don't even realize you've missed things from what appear to be simple dialogue choices.  There are several times when you have to do what is seemingly the bad choice in order to get to the adult content by making up for the bad choice.  I guess it's just a matter of aligning player expectations with what the mod offers. 

1 hour ago, guyfreely said:

Just wanted to say this is a great little mod and I wish there were more like it.  I applaud the effort and care taken to make it.  Of special note are sex minigames and branching paths, though they mostly get to the same place.  That said I have some opinions on it that are largely just from my personal preferences, but I thought I'd throw them out there.  I'll put it in a spoiler tag as it might be slightly spoilery.

Hide contents

THIS IS ENTIRELY OPINION:

I find it a bit odd that the mod is largely an adult sex mod, but you can avoid (and even miss) a lot of the sexual content.  I understand the concept of "earning" the adult content to some degree, but that is usually the case when you are playing a male character trying to get in ladies (or mens) pants.  When I started the mod I got a ways in and suspected that I must have already missed several sexual scenes.  I did some searching and found that it was indeed the case.  At that point, I just started reading the guide that's been posted because I was more interested in seeing the content than figuring out how to get to it.  I fully endorse the option to take let's call them the prude and slut approach to the mod.  However, even when you choose the "slutty" route, the character dialogue is that she really doesn't want to do the things she's doing.  There are times when she is horny and lustful, but often it sounds like she hates the things she's doing.  From a RP standpoint, I'd rather the slutty options go along with slutty dialogue.  Ultimately, it's a mixed bag really.  Having the karama system hidden from the player can further confuse things, when you don't even realize you've missed things from what appear to be simple dialogue choices.  There are several times when you have to do what is seemingly the bad choice in order to get to the adult content by making up for the bad choice.  I guess it's just a matter of aligning player expectations with what the mod offers. 

I think the player is written as a character who is struggling to admit she enjoys those kind of stuff, especially when she is not the one starting the sex. She becomes a slut during the mod but she is ashamed of that. Like some sort of a “tsundere”. That’s a trope that many people find appealing, like me. We know deep inside she is enjoying it, let her try to hide it in vain instead of making her say stuf “I’ll fuck your brains out, come here.” That would be kind of a turn off for me, personally. Each one role plays differently and have their preferences, and it’s alright. There are several mods here that makes the player a “proud” slut. At least this one makes things a bit different and we see a conflict in the player.

If you are interested in learning about the next update and sending your suggestions directly to Dogma, you may want to support him on Patreon. :smile:

Hey guys, 

Need a help here. When I defeated Lord daedra, i got a notification that i obtained lord daedra heart and i was able to watch the looting animation as well.

But then when i checked my inventory, i could not find it. Zoe is still telling me to bring her a lord daedra heart. I guess it is just disappearing as soon as i get this?

I tried to get it by AIO, but its still the same. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated

I'm using ver 0.82 and if its not fixable, is there a console command that i can bypass this?

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think the player is written as a character who is struggling to admit she enjoys those kind of stuff, especially when she is not the one starting the sex. She becomes a slut during the mod but she is ashamed of that. Like some sort of a “tsundere”. That’s a trope that many people find appealing, like me. We know deep inside she is enjoying it, let her try to hide it in vain instead of making her say stuf “I’ll fuck your brains out, come here.” That would be kind of a turn off for me, personally. Each one role plays differently and have their preferences, and it’s alright. There are several mods here that makes the player a “proud” slut. At least this one makes things a bit different and we see a conflict in the player.

If you are interested in learning about the next update and sending your suggestions directly to Dogma, you may want to support him on Patreon. :smile:

Spoiler

I entirely understand what you mean and I personally think it works best when the sex is out of the player's control.  Then you can be reluctant all you want, but it's still happening and whether she is enjoys it or not would be up to the author or player.  Here though, it's entirely possible to just avoid sex in most cases.  I feel like if you pick up on the dialogue between the choices, the implication is that the character doesn't want to do anything sexual in these situations.  So if you choose the dialogue that is most in line with the other dialogue provided, you can skip right over things.  I don't have the benefit of knowing what the dialogue is like in the native language, it's entirely possible some of this is down to translation as there are several parts that could use some work.

I wish I had a specific example in mind, but I'll just put a fictional scenario that I think conveys what I mean.

*-scripted    ()-choice

*NPC: "I'll let you go if you suck my dick."

*Player: "I'd never suck your filthy dick in a million years."

(1): Kick him in the balls.

(2): Suck that dick.

Now I would argue the most logical choice is (1) given the dialogue before it.  I can see how you might interpret her line as tsundere, that what she says and what she feels are two different things, but that's a really tricky thing to know.  So here's the same scenario except the response is up to the player.

[] - the hidden consequence

(1): "I'd never suck your filthy dick in a million years." [Avoid the BJ]

(2): "There must be some other way." [BJ still possible]

(3): "I guess I don't have a choice." [definite BJ]

(4): "I hope you don't cum too fast." [also BJ]

Something like that let's you decide what kind of person she is in the scenario.  The ultimate result is still BJ or no BJ, but it let's you RP it the way you like.  Again, I'm too lazy to make a mod like this myself, so I'm not saying the mod is bad or wrong.  I just feel like there are opportunities to make it flow better.

On 2018. 2. 8. at 4:14 AM, seraph85 said:

I couple of the quest items keep disappearing from my inventory. Even if I add them with console they appear for a sec then disappear again. This happened with he Dremora Lord's heart and the minor healing potion.

Were you able to fix this?

I am experiencing the same issue.

8 minutes ago, daniel67 said:

Were you able to fix this?

I am experiencing the same issue.

This is a behavior that I've encountered on a few occasions as well.  So far the only solution I've found has been starting over with a clean save, but you can try some things if you're comfortable with the console.  You can set your quest stage back to the one before you meet Zoe in the basement, which should result in her going through the whole speech and giving you another scroll.  If that doesn't work, you can try stopping the quest and starting it again, then advancing your stage to the point before the basement meeting; it's possible that all of the hidden variables will be preserved but the script will otherwise stop running constantly.

12 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

This is a behavior that I've encountered on a few occasions as well.  So far the only solution I've found has been starting over with a clean save, but you can try some things if you're comfortable with the console.  You can set your quest stage back to the one before you meet Zoe in the basement, which should result in her going through the whole speech and giving you another scroll.  If that doesn't work, you can try stopping the quest and starting it again, then advancing your stage to the point before the basement meeting; it's possible that all of the hidden variables will be preserved but the script will otherwise stop running constantly.

Thanks for your answer!

Do you know the console command for both you just suggested(moving back the quest & start and stop the quest) ? Or i dont mind skipping to the next quest too.. I dont think i can patiently start the whole thing over...sigh

If both of these doesnt work.. i might have to try it again with clean save when new update releases

14 minutes ago, daniel67 said:

Thanks for your answer!

Do you know the console command for both you just suggested(moving back the quest & start and stop the quest) ? Or i dont mind skipping to the next quest too.. I dont think i can patiently start the whole thing over...sigh

If both of these doesnt work.. i might have to try it again with clean save when new update releases

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

The main quest ID is bd_mq

The command to set the quest stage is "setstage bd_mq [integer]" where [integer] is the stage you want to set it to.  You could look it up in the editor, but the easier way is to make a save, use "getstage bd_mq" to get the current stage, and then work backwards from that number one step at a time until you see the popup that says "Find Zoe" or whatever it is; then you reload and just re-enter the correct stage integer.

The command to stop a quest is "stopquest bd_mq", and to start a quest is "startquest bd_mq"

Be sure to make a save before you start messing with the quest logic.  It can and will start doing weird things.

1 hour ago, guyfreely said:
  Hide contents

I entirely understand what you mean and I personally think it works best when the sex is out of the player's control.  Then you can be reluctant all you want, but it's still happening and whether she is enjoys it or not would be up to the author or player.  Here though, it's entirely possible to just avoid sex in most cases.  I feel like if you pick up on the dialogue between the choices, the implication is that the character doesn't want to do anything sexual in these situations.  So if you choose the dialogue that is most in line with the other dialogue provided, you can skip right over things.  I don't have the benefit of knowing what the dialogue is like in the native language, it's entirely possible some of this is down to translation as there are several parts that could use some work.

I wish I had a specific example in mind, but I'll just put a fictional scenario that I think conveys what I mean.

*-scripted    ()-choice

Now I would argue the most logical choice is (1) given the dialogue before it.  I can see how you might interpret her line as tsundere, that what she says and what she feels are two different things, but that's a really tricky thing to know.  So here's the same scenario except the response is up to the player.

Something like that let's you decide what kind of person she is in the scenario.  The ultimate result is still BJ or no BJ, but it let's you RP it the way you like.  Again, I'm too lazy to make a mod like this myself, so I'm not saying the mod is bad or wrong.  I just feel like there are opportunities to make it flow better.

As you say it is up to personal preference, but this mod is based on a very popular theme of adult game - the heroine corruption scenario.  A large portion of the mod's draw for some people (self included) is the slow escalation of sex acts by a semi-reluctant main character.  In the mod the choice isn't so much "suck that dick" as "dirty man offers you coin just after you've been robbed, if you suck that dick".  Taking the perverted route opens up more perverted stuff in the next encounter and things escalate, since if the heroine will suck one dick for coin, it is less of a leap of logic that she might do more in the next encounter.  Role-play isn't required, as the story is written around a specific personality and the choices try to reflect that.  Generally the reasons your character is doing something are explained (altho sometimes a bit silly, like standing by your word to a fault after a rock-paper-scissors game with a naked young voyeur).

The problem with your second option for this type of story is that it would basically bypass the sexual buildup if you could chose the last option right from the start.  Also, it doesn't allow for the author to write a continuous personality for the character, as you could have her be hyperslut in one scene and a prude in the next one.  That is really the purpose of the karma system, to allow for the mod to take into account how far the character has fallen over the course of the mod, so if you've been playing a relatively pure character they won't just initiate a scene written for a character that has made perverted choices whenever possible.

Obviously more of the mod's resources are spent on the "full slut" route and it is assumed that most players will be trying to find as many scenes as they can, but for a lot of people the fun is in trying to explore all the dialogues and find the scenes.  Dogma at least doesn't tease with many dead-end interactions - almost every major character interaction in the mod can result in at least one sex scene, and often the scenes have variants or dialogue changes based on previous experiences with the mod.  

All of the above doesn't mean your examples wouldn't work better for other mods, just trying to explain my thoughts on why the mod is set up as it is.  If you want a English example of a corruption RPG game, look up Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ on Steam.

2 hours ago, guyfreely said:
  Hide contents

*-scripted    ()-choice

Let's talk about state machines for a bit.  In computer science, a state machine describes a structured set of accessible states in the internal logic of a system.  Each state is unique and in some way accessible via the interface of the system.  Mathematically, the machine as a whole is defined as a set of states and a set of one-way connections between states, which together form what's called a directed graph.

In Bethesda games, all quests are implemented as elaborated state machines, via the quest stage variable.  Fortunately, there are two attributes to the quest system that make quests easier to implement than a simple DFA: first, the quest stage variable is a counter and should not ever decrement on any update, thus preventing most cycles in the graph; second, the quest script allows storage of additional variables which allow many (many, many) of the nodes in the graph to do double duty, thus significantly reducing the size of the graph.

Let's look at some relevant examples of this.

The first image depicts a slightly simplified diagram of the underlying state machine for the quest leading up to going to the Riften jail.  Notice that there are already two small cycles in the graph, and two paths to the fail state - it's gonna get way more complicated.  Also notice that the diagram takes advantage of the fact that there are internal variables to reduce the number of states that need to be represented.

The second image adds the table of variables and annotations for when the vars are updated, along with the 0.8.1 version of the interactions with Stanius.  The 0.82 version of this interaction is about triple this size, with three additional paths to the fail state and at least three new cycles.

This graph explodes into an incomprehensible mess by the time you get to the old man in Whiterun.  The initial interaction with him branches in like nine ways if you try every path, and some of the paths are dependent upon your Karma.  The complexity of this mod is absolutely beyond explanation.  It has over 4800 lines of dialog and over 1000 scripts already.  For comparison, that's nearly 75% as much code as Dawnguard, the official DLC that was made by a team of dozens of people.  It's a miracle that it works as well as it does.

The Karma variable, as it exists, functions as a "sluttiness" scale, of sorts.  At the beginning, the character is reluctant to engage in any sex, but as the scale moves toward slutty, the character is increasingly willing to not only participate, but seek out sex.  Below 20, the old man sex scene is forcible rape, but above 60 it's consensual prostitution.  Above 80 you can agree to get anally gang-banged by peasants, and pay for the privilege.

What that means in practical terms is that some scenes have multiple sets of dialog, and some decisions are or aren't available, depending on which criteria are met.  If Dogma added a second variable to track some other personality trait, the set of possible conditions doubles, and the number of dialog lines would have to double to keep up.  The mod would then have 25% more content than Dragonborn.

Despite the insanity of the project so far, it's worth noting that Dogma has repeatedly updated parts of the mod that have been present since the first release.  The latest version changed the interactions with: Captain Stanius, Liorel, the boy in the hot springs, the old man in Whiterun, Hulda, Saadia, Lod, Kust, the farmers, and the druid, in various ways.  Dogma has previously stated that there are planned future updates to expand the available options with the hot springs kid, and potentially add more ways to interact with Lod and Kust.  So if you're looking for more nuanced dialog, all you gotta do is wait.

As previously mentioned by the good Highborn, if you have ideas you'd like to suggest, Dogma can be contacted in various ways but most directly by Patreon.  Be aware that anything you suggest in English is going to go through google translate before it's read, so it's best to write short, plain, complete sentences.

Furthermore, as I've previously mentioned more than once, if you're using my "translation" and you have suggestions about it, I would be happy to discuss any issues or ideas that you've got.  If you're using the machine translated version, then I can't help you make sense of it; it's about half gobbledygook.

part1.png

part2.png

16 hours ago, Reesewow said:
  Hide contents

As you say it is up to personal preference, but this mod is based on a very popular theme of adult game - the heroine corruption scenario.  A large portion of the mod's draw for some people (self included) is the slow escalation of sex acts by a semi-reluctant main character.  In the mod the choice isn't so much "suck that dick" as "dirty man offers you coin just after you've been robbed, if you suck that dick".  Taking the perverted route opens up more perverted stuff in the next encounter and things escalate, since if the heroine will suck one dick for coin, it is less of a leap of logic that she might do more in the next encounter.  Role-play isn't required, as the story is written around a specific personality and the choices try to reflect that.  Generally the reasons your character is doing something are explained (altho sometimes a bit silly, like standing by your word to a fault after a rock-paper-scissors game with a naked young voyeur).

The problem with your second option for this type of story is that it would basically bypass the sexual buildup if you could chose the last option right from the start.  Also, it doesn't allow for the author to write a continuous personality for the character, as you could have her be hyperslut in one scene and a prude in the next one.  That is really the purpose of the karma system, to allow for the mod to take into account how far the character has fallen over the course of the mod, so if you've been playing a relatively pure character they won't just initiate a scene written for a character that has made perverted choices whenever possible.

Obviously more of the mod's resources are spent on the "full slut" route and it is assumed that most players will be trying to find as many scenes as they can, but for a lot of people the fun is in trying to explore all the dialogues and find the scenes.  Dogma at least doesn't tease with many dead-end interactions - almost every major character interaction in the mod can result in at least one sex scene, and often the scenes have variants or dialogue changes based on previous experiences with the mod.  

All of the above doesn't mean your examples wouldn't work better for other mods, just trying to explain my thoughts on why the mod is set up as it is.  If you want a English example of a corruption RPG game, look up Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ on Steam.

Spoiler

There doesn't need to be a full slut mode, it was more of an example of player agency.  You can miss a lot of content based on early choices because you often have to have karma to get karma.  Which, again, seems to be a deliberate choice, I just find it odd for the this type of mod.  I haven't tried it, but it seems like you can get through this mod with almost no sexual content, which I find a bit baffling.  The voyeur scene is a great example.  You are given a little mini game which is pretty easy and if you win the game you miss the content (as I did on my first run).  Maybe this is some meta subverting expectations sort of deal, but normally you'd expect to win a mini game and the reward would be content.  You have to lose on purpose multiple times, like "oh no, I seem to have lost, darn." kind of thing. This idea carries forward to other scenes where losing or doing bad is the "right" path if you want to see the scenes.  I would personally like it if the core content was unavoidable that the character keeps finding herself in these situations and reluctantly accepts her fate.  The degree to which she accepts her fate and how far she allows each scene to go would determine her karma (which does happen some times to be fair). I do no expect the mod author to change everything, I'm just saying my personal preference.

To your other point, of being a prude in one scene and a slut in the other.  One answer is that choosing a route would block off other routes later on.  The main problem here is that there is a lot of extra work behind the scenes to make sure this works correctly.  The easier solution is yeah, you let the player choose an answer to each scene and they can make choices that seem to conflict with each other, but that's up to the player.  If they have the option of picking similar choices each time, then it's up to them to be consistent.  If they aren't, then they have only themselves to blame for any lack of consistency.

15 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Let's talk about state machines for a bit.  In computer science, a state machine describes a structured set of accessible states in the internal logic of a system.  Each state is unique and in some way accessible via the interface of the system.  Mathematically, the machine as a whole is defined as a set of states and a set of one-way connections between states, which together form what's called a directed graph.

In Bethesda games, all quests are implemented as elaborated state machines, via the quest stage variable.  Fortunately, there are two attributes to the quest system that make quests easier to implement than a simple DFA: first, the quest stage variable is a counter and should not ever decrement on any update, thus preventing most cycles in the graph; second, the quest script allows storage of additional variables which allow many (many, many) of the nodes in the graph to do double duty, thus significantly reducing the size of the graph.

Let's look at some relevant examples of this.

The first image depicts a slightly simplified diagram of the underlying state machine for the quest leading up to going to the Riften jail.  Notice that there are already two small cycles in the graph, and two paths to the fail state - it's gonna get way more complicated.  Also notice that the diagram takes advantage of the fact that there are internal variables to reduce the number of states that need to be represented.

The second image adds the table of variables and annotations for when the vars are updated, along with the 0.8.1 version of the interactions with Stanius.  The 0.82 version of this interaction is about triple this size, with three additional paths to the fail state and at least three new cycles.

This graph explodes into an incomprehensible mess by the time you get to the old man in Whiterun.  The initial interaction with him branches in like nine ways if you try every path, and some of the paths are dependent upon your Karma.  The complexity of this mod is absolutely beyond explanation.  It has over 4800 lines of dialog and over 1000 scripts already.  For comparison, that's nearly 75% as much code as Dawnguard, the official DLC that was made by a team of dozens of people.  It's a miracle that it works as well as it does.

The Karma variable, as it exists, functions as a "sluttiness" scale, of sorts.  At the beginning, the character is reluctant to engage in any sex, but as the scale moves toward slutty, the character is increasingly willing to not only participate, but seek out sex.  Below 20, the old man sex scene is forcible rape, but above 60 it's consensual prostitution.  Above 80 you can agree to get anally gang-banged by peasants, and pay for the privilege.

What that means in practical terms is that some scenes have multiple sets of dialog, and some decisions are or aren't available, depending on which criteria are met.  If Dogma added a second variable to track some other personality trait, the set of possible conditions doubles, and the number of dialog lines would have to double to keep up.  The mod would then have 25% more content than Dragonborn.

Despite the insanity of the project so far, it's worth noting that Dogma has repeatedly updated parts of the mod that have been present since the first release.  The latest version changed the interactions with: Captain Stanius, Liorel, the boy in the hot springs, the old man in Whiterun, Hulda, Saadia, Lod, Kust, the farmers, and the druid, in various ways.  Dogma has previously stated that there are planned future updates to expand the available options with the hot springs kid, and potentially add more ways to interact with Lod and Kust.  So if you're looking for more nuanced dialog, all you gotta do is wait.

As previously mentioned by the good Highborn, if you have ideas you'd like to suggest, Dogma can be contacted in various ways but most directly by Patreon.  Be aware that anything you suggest in English is going to go through google translate before it's read, so it's best to write short, plain, complete sentences.

Furthermore, as I've previously mentioned more than once, if you're using my "translation" and you have suggestions about it, I would be happy to discuss any issues or ideas that you've got.  If you're using the machine translated version, then I can't help you make sense of it; it's about half gobbledygook.

part1.png

part2.png

I haven't looked into the systems behind Skyrim mods, but I have written code before.  I understand that any given interaction can be a complex as Dogma wants to make it, but overall I would say most interactions can be boiled down to a few things.  The player's choices in that interaction and the player's current karma.  Sure there may be other quest things like 'Does the player have item A?' or 'Did the player have sex with NPC X?' but the degree to which he connects scenes in that way is up to him.  Falkreath seems to be a big mish mash of potential avenues of different things that can happen between Lod, Kust, and Zoe.  So I can understand how it ramps in complexity.  However, if you look at what is the player's karma and what choices the player makes, each interaction can be self-contained.  You have X number of possible outcomes and the dialogue paths to those outcomes some of which are locked behind karma level.  In the case of this mod, though, sometimes those paths involve mini games or other more complex interactions, which I find commendable.  I'm not arguing that this is all simple or easy or anything like that, I grasp the complexity.

As far as your translation goes, given that there are 4,800 lines and English may or may not be your first language (no offense intended) I can understand the occasional slip up.  None of it was particularly game breaking.  A typo here and there and some odd phrasing.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Try reading the books on the shelf.

Thanks a lot!
Made it a bit further and again stuck. :smile:
How you get further from Kust? The guy is drunk. It seems a easy way is to distract him so I can steal his money.... but how to distract him? Help...again...please... :smile: