I have to say I have seen many adult/sex mods over the years, but as far as I am concerned this is the best mod I have ever played. Well done team, awesome story line, awesome characters, and great sex scenes. up the great work.

PS. just in case you don't know the mod Night Mansion uses space in the horse chase section. You might want to tell people if they have that mod the chase will get stuck.

20 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I've tested every scene recently, they're all still accessible assuming there aren't any bugs.

Does that also include the extra I think side quest with kust and the farmers because when you return the coinpouch it says its not available in this version.? I still seem to have trouble with the secret scene with the imperial captain. Never actually beheads or kills the phantom always just gives me the option to tie up.

6 hours ago, Deathwalker512 said:

Does that also include the extra I think side quest with kust and the farmers because when you return the coinpouch it says its not available in this version.? I still seem to have trouble with the secret scene with the imperial captain. Never actually beheads or kills the phantom always just gives me the option to tie up.

You unpacked the .bsa archive, didn't you?  If you're getting the notice from 0.72 about Kust's coinpurse, it's because you have a loose copy of the 0.72 script from that dialog that's getting run instead of the correct one from the archive.  Any loose scripts you've got knocking around in your data files will break the mod; you gotta hunt them all down and delete them.

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You unpacked the .bsa archive, didn't you?  If you're getting the notice from 0.72 about Kust's coinpurse, it's because you have a loose copy of the 0.72 script from that dialog that's getting run instead of the correct one from the archive.  Any loose scripts you've got knocking around in your data files will break the mod; you gotta hunt them all down and delete them.

Im using mo if that changes anything. I've also freshly installed skyrim multiple times since 0.72

4 hours ago, Deathwalker512 said:

Im using mo if that changes anything. I've also freshly installed skyrim multiple times since 0.72

Well, you can look through the FAQ, but the message/dialog from Kust about things not being available in the current version shouldn't be accessible - it literally no longer exists since the 0.8.0 update.  Can you give me the exact wording of the message you're seeing?

To cut the head off the phantom, I believe you just need to have a sword or dagger equipped, and keep hitting her corpse with it until the head comes off.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Well, you can look through the FAQ, but the message/dialog from Kust about things not being available in the current version shouldn't be accessible - it literally no longer exists since the 0.8.0 update.  Can you give me the exact wording of the message you're seeing?

To cut the head off the phantom, I believe you just need to have a sword or dagger equipped, and keep hitting her corpse with it until the head comes off.

What kust says is "I'm glad to see you, but unfortunately...(In the current version, the continuation of this branch is not available.) 

I cannot get out of

the witch's cellar - after waiting for a very long winded diatribe from Zoe, whilst I am paralyzed...I have even gone and made a cup of coffee and come back and she still hasn't finished talking lol.....Gawd - but I can now get the green mini game, and get to me feet and rush to the ladder only for Infinite Load Screen.

Worse, I cannot even do a save game after Zoe's long winded gloating and I make it to the ladder, mod wont let me........ sooooo I have to go all the way back to coming back from the Jarl's quarters with the dream catcher and try gain.   After trying about 4 times, which took God knows how long, I have pretty much given up.  Maybe the next update will make this part better, because it's the only part of the mod I am critical of.......Zoe's damm, overlong, gloating monologue

15 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

I cannot get out of

Hide contents

the witch's cellar - after waiting for a very long winded diatribe from Zoe, whilst I am paralyzed...I have even gone and made a cup of coffee and come back and she still hasn't finished talking lol.....Gawd - but I can now get the green mini game, and get to me feet and rush to the ladder only for Infinite Load Screen.

Worse, I cannot even do a save game after Zoe's long winded gloating and I make it to the ladder, mod wont let me........ sooooo I have to go all the way back to coming back from the Jarl's quarters with the dream catcher and try gain.   After trying about 4 times, which took God knows how long, I have pretty much given up.  Maybe the next update will make this part better, because it's the only part of the mod I am critical of.......Zoe's damm, overlong, gloating monologue

well, after you climb the ladder, you get to fight her. The mod ends after you defeat her. So, you should already have experienced all the sex content at least.

9 hours ago, Deathwalker512 said:

What kust says is "I'm glad to see you, but unfortunately...(In the current version, the continuation of this branch is not available.) 

That line hasn't been present in the mod since version 0.7.2 - that means that you'll only see it if you're using that version of the .esp

8 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

That line hasn't been present in the mod since version 0.7.2 - that means that you'll only see it if you're using that version of the .esp

I figured, but I have the patreon extended version installed and no mods in my skyrim data folder. It also says thief 0.8.2 installed.

I've run into the same issue Deathwalker512 has, with Kust saying "I'm so glad to see you, but unfortunately...(In the current version, the continuation of this branch is not available.)

I'm able to return his coin pouch to him despite this message,  but after doing so he only says "Sorry, got too much work to do." I've tried stealing his shovel at several points in the quest beyond this- I took it nearly immediately, before applying to the guard, as well as after coming back from the hike with the imperials. Stealing the shovel does change his behavior, he just sits inside the hall of the dead instead of working, but still only repeats the "Sorry, got too much work to do" line and never returns to the tavern/inn.

The MCM says I am using 0.8.2, which I installed using NMM, didn't unpack the bsa manually. I'm also 100% certain I'm not dealing with files from an older version, I've only just discovered the mod this last week- I've never downloaded a previous one.

It's a very well done mod regardless, but I wanted to let people know it wasn't happening to just him. I may have done something wrong (very possible), but I'm getting the same result, and the mod's functioned exactly as the walkthrough's suggested it would to this point.

17 hours ago, Deathwalker512 said:

I figured, but I have the patreon extended version installed and no mods in my skyrim data folder. It also says thief 0.8.2 installed.

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Try to ignore the message. I once received it, even with the new version and it still worked.

9 hours ago, SomeGuyOverHere said:

I've run into the same issue Deathwalker512 has, with Kust saying "I'm so glad to see you, but unfortunately...(In the current version, the continuation of this branch is not available.)

I'm able to return his coin pouch to him despite this message,  but after doing so he only says "Sorry, got too much work to do." I've tried stealing his shovel at several points in the quest beyond this- I took it nearly immediately, before applying to the guard, as well as after coming back from the hike with the imperials. Stealing the shovel does change his behavior, he just sits inside the hall of the dead instead of working, but still only repeats the "Sorry, got too much work to do" line and never returns to the tavern/inn.

The MCM says I am using 0.8.2, which I installed using NMM, didn't unpack the bsa manually. I'm also 100% certain I'm not dealing with files from an older version, I've only just discovered the mod this last week- I've never downloaded a previous one.

It's a very well done mod regardless, but I wanted to let people know it wasn't happening to just him. I may have done something wrong (very possible), but I'm getting the same result, and the mod's functioned exactly as the walkthrough's suggested it would to this point.

Ok, I think I've figured it out.

The line still exists if you're using the Google-translated version of the mod.  I'm not sure why, because the Russian line comes out as "Hey, you have a familiar face, we have not met anywhere before?" when I run it through Google, but whatever.  Just means that the dialog merge script that Dogma uses has some issues.  There's no script difference between the two versions of the mod, so they should function exactly the same.

If Kust isn't showing up in the tavern, try this: take the shovel, then wait around until you see the scene where he discovers that it's missing.  You can either do it immediately after talking to him, or if you take it some other time then it will happen at 0900 when he wakes up.  Once you've seen him discover the shovel's missing, keep talking to him until he comments about someone stealing the shovel.  From that point on, he will appear in the room every evening between like 1500 and 2000.

Check that procedure and if Kust's still not showing up and only gives the "too busy" dialog, we'll keep looking.

If anyone wants to change the line to the correct one, it's XX058867 in Dogma - Thief.esp; open the mod in TESVEdit, search for 03058867 in the FormID search box, and edit the Response Text field.

3 hours ago, SomeGuyOverHere said:

Waiting around to see the scene solved it, thank you!  I stole the shovel right out form under his nose, as he was walking from the house to pick it up and start working. His scene regarding the shovel played out, and  he headed off to the inn, where he had the appropriate dialogues.

Same. Waited till 10am after taking the shovel and the scene played out.

4 hours ago, SomeGuyOverHere said:

Waiting around to see the scene solved it, thank you!  I stole the shovel right out form under his nose, as he was walking from the house to pick it up and start working. His scene regarding the shovel played out, and  he headed off to the inn, where he had the appropriate dialogues.

22 minutes ago, Deathwalker512 said:

Same. Waited till 10am after taking the shovel and the scene played out.

Great, glad we've sorted this out.  I'll add a note about it to the walkthrough.

On 05/02/2018 at 9:33 AM, DogmaMods said:

About the error in the Riften. I have no such problem, so it is not possible for me to identify and eliminate it. But I suspect that the problem may be in nawmesh, I modified them since the cell was slightly modified. Maybe some mod that you have installed also uses these nawmesh. But this is only a guess.
In the next version, I'll completely delete the nawmesh in the cell, and make them from scratch.

По поводу ошибки в Рифтене. У меня подобной проблемы нет, так что мне не предоставляется возможным определить и устранить ее. Но я подозреваю, что проблема может быть в nawmesh, я их модифицировал так как ячейка была немного изменена. Возможно какой-то мод, который у вас установлен также использует эти nawmesh. Но это только догадка.
В следующей версии, я попробую полностью удалить nswmesh в ячейке, и сделать их с нуля.

i dont think its a navmesh issue versions before 0.8.2 worked fine for me but latly since i installed the new version ironically on a clean save ive started running into issue i enter the jail to report the crime but i can't get to the guard before it completly crashes. now here is the kicker i managed to get through the entire scene the first 2 times but i decided to test your new dialog just to see how that would pan out and managed to get the one that results in you tricking the guard for getting the documents. but then after that i went to see wat would happen if i used other parts of the dialog then boom hit with freezes when i enter the jail with the quest active. but i enter the jail without the quest active and everything is fine  i can talk to the guard run around the entire jail etc.... 

i've removed mods i thought might be causing unknown conflicts including prison overhaul - didnt work 

i've ran tesvedit and cleaned master files - didnt work

i loaded to before the quest was active -didnt work

i didn't have any mods that alter riften jail in anyway. its weird as so far this has been a great immersion mod.

On 05/02/2018 at 2:19 PM, scjjwan said:

HEY guys

I really need some help here 

I got stucked in the Hot Spring scene after Windhelm, NPCs(girls in the spring) become invisible or some sort of transparent once I triger the quest "get in to spring and search for clues ", they'll talk to me when I walk near them, but I can't see them.

plz just tell me how to get this scene over with( or where the clue is).

or any other way to jump to the next scene.

thx a lot.- -

get to the hotspring  then go to the conjoining hotspring next to the one your stood at you should see a naked woman washing herself and a naked male hiding behind a tree go over to the girl and tell her that the guy is watching her and then go speak to the guy and then play the minigame with him to get the information then go to the next location

Hi iv'e done the captain scene where you kill the assasin and continue to the shelter but in the captain scene he has underwear on and there's no noises like the other scenes its not an issue its just curiosity is it unfinished or is that just how its supposed to be.  I know this is a long shot but this mod is inspiring me to make my own mod i'm new to mods so i was just wondering do you use the creation kit of steam or is there another way to get it apart from steam iv'e been looking at tutorials on how to make quest mods it looks quite difficult but any info or techniques would be apreciated ty. p s great mod loved it and cant wait for the next part to come out :smile: 

On 30. 03. 2018. at 5:31 PM, Adisprox said:

Hejj everyone,i got a few problems with the arousal bars in some scenes,especially with the kust candle minigame. The bar just wont fill,no matter how many times i click. For example when i use the left click (BJ) no matter how much i spamm it, the erection bar fills only like 20-25% and the candle burns and i lose, can someone please help me 

i still havent fixed this,can anyone please help me?

2 hours ago, Adisprox said:

i still havent fixed this,can anyone please help me?

Can't honestly think of anything other than try running the mod on a clean save with minimal other mods loaded at the same time.  From what I recall of that scene you shouldn't need to spam click at all to get the erection bar filled, it should fill very quickly with regular clicking (you need to fill and drain the erection bar repeatedly to win the game in time).  It sounds like you have extreme script lag, some kind of mod conflict, or your timescale is way out of whack (generally not a good idea to manually adjust timescale if you have).

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Can't honestly think of anything other than try running the mod on a clean save with minimal other mods loaded at the same time.  From what I recall of that scene you shouldn't need to spam click at all to get the erection bar filled, it should fill very quickly with regular clicking (you need to fill and drain the erection bar repeatedly to win the game in time).  It sounds like you have extreme script lag, some kind of mod conflict, or your timescale is way out of whack (generally not a good idea to manually adjust timescale if you have).

Tried it on a clean save,uninstalled many mods(left only the ones necessary) all the animations are working correctly except that the bars wont fill. I really dont know what else to try...