Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Shadow there is a problem with Goma mini bikini. the first 4 bikini won't let you equip the bottom part( the underwear) if you have the top part equip and vice versa. mini bikini 01 black, blue, flower, and pink. you can't equip the top and bottom parts together.

2 hours ago, x06xp said:

Shadow there is a problem with Goma mini bikini. the first 4 bikini won't let you equip the bottom part( the underwear) if you have the top part equip and vice versa. mini bikini 01 black, blue, flower, and pink. you can't equip the top and bottom parts together.

Everything works fine for me :tongue:

Looking for help here; just finished getting my new install of SE going, and it is great. However, I have now tried for about 3 hours to convert Shadow's great LydStockings and Heels mod over from LE to SE, and just cannot make it work. This is my favorite stockings and heels mod; does anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried following several tutorials but haven't been able to get a working version for SE, just horrible clipping.

2 hours ago, Hermes418 said:

Looking for help here; just finished getting my new install of SE going, and it is great. However, I have now tried for about 3 hours to convert Shadow's great LydStockings and Heels mod over from LE to SE, and just cannot make it work. This is my favorite stockings and heels mod; does anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried following several tutorials but haven't been able to get a working version for SE, just horrible clipping.

Clipping sounds like it's not built to your body preset? You're running it through bodyslide first, right?

Yes, running through Bodyslide after converting.

I tried running through Outfit Studio and running convert SK CBBE to SE CBBE first, but stockings appeared below ankles at a 90 degree angle.  Then tried exporting the nifs and conforming them to CBBE SE body, to SE feet, and then to both and not copying refernce. That got me the shoes and ankles converted, but the stockings stopped at the foot seam of SE body. Now I'm just stumped.

• 3 weeks later...

the goma mini bikini set makes my game ctd and doesnt perfectly fit to my bodyslide preset if i do get it on, and the kuwa pantyhose clips because it's not adjusting to the preset even though I built it properly. I find that the ero heart bunny also uses a different preset even though all of these are built properly like any other mod.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the outfit mesh for the Regina outfit. I've downloaded it twice and still only have the wings, stockings, feet, helm, sword and dagger meshes. The outfit is the part I wanted most to use for a mashup. I would be happy to just do the conversion myself, but the link to the original seems to be dead, at least on my end.

Regardless Thanks Bunches for all of these! I'll be having fun with a few of the others regardless. ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Having issues with mini bikini, all of the bikinis work but none of the new stuff like the piercings, t-shirts and other gold accessories can be built in bodyslide. it seems like they don't even have the meshes included in the file. Please assist if possible.

6 hours ago, Lordofusefullness said:

I’ve been having an issue with the tifa outfit, for some dumb reason whenever I try putting on her tank top with her panties equipped, the panties unequip  itself and the tank top takes its place, same thing if it’s the other way around, know how to fix this problem?

You problaby have another mod that does something to your equip slots. So double check your mods.

I know im going to sound like a retard but i have no idea what the hell im doing . I downloaded the the clothing set i was hunting for and now i need to do something in outfit studio? im going to try and figure it out but i wish is was a simple as just downloading it and it works

13 hours ago, 19921992 said:

I know im going to sound like a retard but i have no idea what the hell im doing . I downloaded the the clothing set i was hunting for and now i need to do something in outfit studio? im going to try and figure it out but i wish is was a simple as just downloading it and it works

Read up on some guides on Outfit studio. Your missing out on alot by not using outfit studio.

Its problaby more complicated to install a mod then using outfit studio.

Reason 95% of armors are made for outfit studio is because it allows people to pick whatever shape they want for their armors/clothing.

Outfit studio is really easy to use. Once you got it installed and know how. It only takes like 2-3 mouse clicks to use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...