Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

4 hours ago, matheus_p94 said:

yup, several times, basically I repeat the same procedures i used before with other clothes/armors > check requirements- download/install-run LOOT-build in BS-test in game

There should be no issues with those sets. No one has reported issues like that and they work fine on my end.

Are you using some sort of mod manager? Did it install everything correct?

You are using the correct ESP's, right?

Or you might have some other mod that conflicts with it. Its just a guessing game since we didnt really get alot of information :P

On 6/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, Amethyst456 said:

Very nice!

Can you teach me how to separate outfit parts? 

Do you have basic Outfit studio knowledge?

Spoiler

Complete the outfit with both top and bottom.

Save it.

Use the masking tool and mark everything you want to keep(red color). Example....Mark everything on the Bottom part. Then press Delete Vertices.

You should now have only the bottom part left.

Change the type to 52. I always use 52 for bottoms and 32 for tops. (the armor slots that is)

Save it as bottom without reference.

Now Load the Complete outfit again.

Now Use the masking tool and mark everything at the Top parts(red color). Then delete vertices.

You should now have only the top left. Save it as Top.

Dont forget that you also have to rebuild the esp. For the tops and bottoms...

Any questions?

Progress.....Phew!...

This next set im working on is rather large. 52 meshes completed. I problaby wont add anymore stuff to it now. So i guess i will just have to double check for clipping and so on...

Pretty easy to miss stuff when you make sets this big.

There are like 3 Tops that has clipping issues that i have to reweight somehow. Other then that i could not really find anything wierd in the esp.

So i will problaby try and get the set out as soon as possible.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:39 AM, Kshahdoo said:

Did you build them in BodySlide?

On 6/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, shadow866 said:

There should be no issues with those sets. No one has reported issues like that and they work fine on my end.

Are you using some sort of mod manager? Did it install everything correct?

You are using the correct ESP's, right?

Or you might have some other mod that conflicts with it. Its just a guessing game since we didnt really get alot of information :P

Hello guys I fixed the problem. For some unknown reason NMM doesn't install the mods files properly (wrong directory), so i manually installed the files and works now. tanks for your time ?

1 hour ago, matheus_p94 said:

Hello guys I fixed the problem. For some unknown reason NMM doesn't install the mods files properly (wrong directory), so i manually installed the files and works now. tanks for your time ?

Hello.

Hmm.. this is weird. NMM make wrong installation with all mods, or, only with this mod? No matter. It is fixed and okay :P

First Post should be back to normal now. But shout if you find anything that doesnt work.

Added. Dem collection.

A collection of clothing and underwear and so on....from a few different mods.

This pack includes.

11 sets of bikini's

5 Tops

11 pair of panties

6 pair of stockings

5 Pantyhose

3 Boots

There still are some tiny issues here and there but figure i could update it at a later point so people dont have to wait for to long.

dem_collection_screen_1_by_shadowlance2-

On 6/25/2018 at 10:41 PM, shadow866 said:

First Post should be back to normal now. But shout if you find anything that doesnt work.

Added. Dem collection.

This pack includes.

11 sets of bikini's

5 Tops

11 pair of panties

6 pair of stockings

5 Pantyhose

3 Boots

There still are some tiny issues here and there but figure i could update it at a later point so people dont have to wait for to long.

the lighting and enb and angle make huge deal ^^

what mod this (place)

On 6/25/2018 at 10:41 PM, shadow866 said:

Added. Dem collection.

This pack includes.

11 sets of bikini's

5 Tops

11 pair of panties

6 pair of stockings

5 Pantyhose

3 Boots

Great set Ty :)

37 minutes ago, Arazoh said:

The real question is, when is that Blackwidow armor from GomaPeroArmorPack3 gonna be converted. :O

No rush ofc.

Didnt that one already have 2 conversions released by other people?

Thats the reason i never released it.

I never tested their conversions tho so i dont know the quality of them.

3 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

Didnt that one already have 2 conversions released by other people?

Thats the reason i never released it.

I never tested their conversions tho so i dont know the quality of them.

I've honestly only found 1 link but it seems to be full of malicious ads and just a bad site in general, also it could just be a bait. But your conversions seem godlike. T^T

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

hi Shadow,

I love your conversions and have downloaded a number already.

There does not appear to be a working link for the Dragon Priestess armour, and I would really love to have that. 

Hello ;)

Thanks for letting me know. Fixed the link.

8 minutes ago, Rektas69 said:

You will have to manually convert most of them. Including .esp's and making a seperate BodySlide conversion from LE to SE.

I've converted nearly all of shadow's conversions here you can check them out : 

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll be sure to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Added. DOA StringBikini

Im always a sucker for bikini's so converted this one pretty quick.

Strings can look a bit wierd with larger chests tho. Its kinda hard and time consuming to fix so for now il leave it as it is.

Added. FantasyKini.

Pretty sure ive seen this one converted before. But this is a conversion of the full set that has 13 outfits.

I also split up every top from bottom. More options is always sweet ;)

Updated Lust Control Device.

Last time i converted this one i did it in 2 minutes. So i went back and did a proper version of this outfit.

I fixed some weights for it and cleaned it up a bit. I also seperated Top from bottom as well.

Its not perfect but i think it looks better now. Problaby would fit into devious devices world :P

I converted these pretty quick and remade the esp's so there might be some stuff that i missed.

So give me a shout if something is wierd or if its not working like its suppose to.

Thanks for checking in :D

Hello, friend.

Thank you for new conversions. I will check them very soon. Be prepared to hear a lot of whine from my side :P

P.S. I started to learn Outfit Studio. If i can handle it, i will remake most conversions from ugly standard CBBE to beautiful high-poly CBBE+