Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

21 minutes ago, LoveFreak12 said:

I've been getting this error with the Light Mage outfit. I'm no pro at bodyslide but no matter what I do it ends up like this...

Bad Light Mage.png

You should reply to the post that you downloaded this from.... you should also probably post this on the main CBBE thread.  This one is dead pretty much.

7 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

You should reply to the post that you downloaded this from.... you should also probably post this on the main CBBE thread.  This one is dead pretty much.

well I didn't reply to the post I downloaded it from cuz it was from the first post in the thread. As for this thread being dead it was hard for me to tell since it seems like it's a new post every 1-2 weeks; for all I knew it was just slow moving. But thanks for the heads up

6 hours ago, LoveFreak12 said:

well I didn't reply to the post I downloaded it from cuz it was from the first post in the thread. As for this thread being dead it was hard for me to tell since it seems like it's a new post every 1-2 weeks; for all I knew it was just slow moving. But thanks for the heads up

Try this. The one that I'm using doesn't have that issue

LightMageOutfit CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.7z

On 1/21/2021 at 7:13 PM, RedMonika said:

I'm going to ask some stupid questions:

You are using CBBE, right?
Is this the only mod you're having issues with?

When you change your body preset does it change its shape?

it was actually multiple mods from the thread. And yeah I use CBBE, with 3BA. Using different presets didn't do anything either.

1 minute ago, LoveFreak12 said:

it was actually multiple mods from the thread. And yeah I use CBBE, with 3BA. Using different presets didn't do anything either.

okay... when you're looking at he preview of it in bodyslide and messing with the preset sliders does it change shape? I'm not sure what 3BA is. Is it for SE? This is what I've seen online. Now, this outfit is for LE anyway and it won't work unless it's ported for SE. There might be specific additional sliders for 3BA, which is why that area is having issues.

I play LE with CBBE and this is what it looks like for me.

Spoiler

image.png.22a1b9809909549709eaefaa57a141fc.png

On 1/22/2021 at 9:42 PM, RedMonika said:

okay... when you're looking at he preview of it in bodyslide and messing with the preset sliders does it change shape? I'm not sure what 3BA is. Is it for SE? This is what I've seen online. Now, this outfit is for LE anyway and it won't work unless it's ported for SE. There might be specific additional sliders for 3BA, which is why that area is having issues.

I play LE with CBBE and this is what it looks like for me.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.22a1b9809909549709eaefaa57a141fc.png

I think that explains the problem lmao. I'm playing SE

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 7:05 PM, shadow866 said:

Pretty sure that one has already been converted it in the CBBE conversion thread. Tho that thread is a mess so it can be hard to find stuff.

Reason i know is because i was going to convert it before but then someone else did it before me.

seriously ? I cant find any result about this , do you know where the cbbe version is ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 12:06 AM, bdthunter said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an updated link/files for the Gomaperopero mini bikini set? The current link is unavailable

second this, best bikini mod on site imo but still we dont see the updated one for LE anymore : (

229477s.jpg.e87f2306dedcc7352ce3d1b561744b43.jpg

edit: Nvm it seems it was updated but they file got taken down by Mediafire

Edited by Beast16
On 1/15/2022 at 6:29 PM, Beast16 said:

second this, best bikini mod on site imo but still we dont see the updated one for LE anymore : (

229477s.jpg.e87f2306dedcc7352ce3d1b561744b43.jpg

edit: Nvm it seems it was updated but they file got taken down by Mediafire

I passed by and fixed the download link.....i think. The download link was still in my mediafire archive. But all image links broke down from mediafire. I guess Loverslab dont get along with that filehost :P Il see if i can fix the image links.

Well anyways. Shout if there are any brokens links and il try to fix them.

15 hours ago, shadow866 said:

I passed by and fixed the download link.....i think. The download link was still in my mediafire archive. But all image links broke down from mediafire. I guess Loverslab dont get along with that filehost :P Il see if i can fix the image links.

Well anyways. Shout if there are any brokens links and il try to fix them.

aaaa.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 3:53 AM, Currency Buckwell said:

Did the GomaPeroPero link ever get fixed? I still can't access it.

hmm fixed it twice already. why does it keep going down? :P

Well anyways. il reupload it again.

edit: Reuploaded and tested link. Works on my end.

Edited by shadow866
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone know of a...i guess strictly HDT w/ no smp...version of COCO Wedding outfit..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98081?tab=posts

i've used quite a few smp and tons of hdt but this thing causes almost unplayable stutter. log is full of missing bone stuff. alot of other people in the thread report the fps loss and stutter too. i use uunp but could use a cbbe version as well.

anyone know of a version of this that is made in a way that doesn't kill fps? thanks

edit; oh i'm on oldrim le atm

Edited by Mookeylama
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 7:24 PM, Kshahdoo said:

Hello, Shadow! :D

Can you, please, upload updated Goma Pero Mini Bikini to MEGA? Mediafire is delete the file again :( 

On 3/5/2022 at 8:54 PM, Sospice said:

Yeah, the GomaPeroPero minibikini set link is down again. Would love to get a copy of it if you don't mind.

The site says it TOS violation.

On 2/16/2022 at 7:04 AM, dragonosis said:

I hate to do this to you, man, but the GomaPeroPero minibikini set's down again. If you're sick of reuploading it that's fair, but I would quite like it.

Hi there I made a link at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1KXQkvyyGopSjHlQ5PCkIreUOnKfsL8FG

Shouldn't require any external files thanks

• 3 weeks later...