Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21.11.2018 в 14:42, shadow866 сказал:

Я посмотрю на него, когда у меня есть свободное время.

Good afternoon, the same question as the previous one. Tell me what fashion and textures on the body are you using? And is there a face preset like on your screenshots? Please tell me, really liked. Ready to even pay for help)

• 2 months later...

Any chance if these could be converted or made to Skyrim LE (Oldrim)? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6671 & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19268

I would really appreciate it. I would train to do it myself but I can't afford the right tools to do it. What I've heard it's difficult to convert from SSE to Oldrim but it would be awesome if it can be done.

And yes there are multiple reasons why I'm playing Oldrim instead of SSE.

4 hours ago, dormain said:

Any chance if these could be converted or made to Skyrim LE (Oldrim)? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6671 & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19268

I would really appreciate it. I would train to do it myself but I can't afford the right tools to do it. What I've heard it's difficult to convert from SSE to Oldrim but it would be awesome if it can be done.

And yes there are multiple reasons why I'm playing Oldrim instead of SSE.

I agree fully. I prefer LE vs SSE myself. LE is pretty stable, and too many mods aren't designed for SSE. While that gap may be narrowing, I don't have the time (literally - I work 60 hours/week)...  kudos to those who have done it, but for me, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :)

On 1/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, Doc_Oc said:

I agree fully. I prefer LE vs SSE myself. LE is pretty stable, and too many mods aren't designed for SSE. While that gap may be narrowing, I don't have the time (literally - I work 60 hours/week)...  kudos to those who have done it, but for me, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :)

Exactly.

• 3 weeks later...

Been really busy irl so havent really been playing Skyrim alot last few months. But i do check in from time to time.

I had a bit of motivation and spare time do did 2 quick conversions.

I wonder if people still play Skyrim LE :P Personally i dont see a reason to go to Skyrim SE.

Just feels like its to much trouble to start modding Skyrim SE. Took me forever to get the perfect mod order for Skyrim LE. And i dont crash much anyway.

Added XN Sagittarius

Just a simple 5 min conversion.

Added. BDO Underwear

Well i started converting this one. Then i noticed that Dint had already converted the entire set! Oh well!

Either way, figured i would just release the underwear for those that just want that.

Also tweaked the alpha and colors a tiny bit. And split the Top from Bottoms.

dczo58u-c3b35f1b-a887-4fcb-a38f-1c7b332d686e.png

Just a fun random Short Gif while testing a short animation in a armor mashup. :P 

Dont really like the quality tho. When converted to gif the quality drops alot.

Spoiler

Hey, Shadow :P 

Can i ask about S-Bikini update? I mean, there is 2 types of these bikini. I know, we already have a conversion for type 2, here, at LL. But, damn, conversion is very poor. There is a lot of clippings, that makes it almost unuseable. Can you, please, make convertion for type 2? Please! ?

You can't say no to such charming girl, right? ?

1151693172_TESV2019-02-1421-15-41-111.thumb.png.83bab705150d568006ee6dedcc5f6e94.png

1221256199_TESV2019-02-1421-58-52-041.thumb.png.eb8bdbe679aace0caa88d21b313147e9.png

1429073503_TESV2019-02-1421-37-15-368.thumb.png.571c8dfde923474520010d1e36c1d7a4.png

P.S. GomaPero updated his Mini Bikini mod. Just letting you know ?

1 hour ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hey, Shadow :P 

Can i ask about S-Bikini update? I mean, there is 2 types of these bikini. I know, we already have a conversion for type 2, here, at LL. But, damn, conversion is very poor. There is a lot of clippings, that makes it almost unuseable. Can you, please, make convertion for type 2? Please! ?

You can't say no to such charming girl, right? ?

P.S. GomaPero updated his Mini Bikini mod. Just letting you know ?

Very charming girl ;)

Seen a few of the conversions of the S-Bikini type 2. But i never tried any of them. Il think about it.

Yeah i noticed the Goma Update. I was free today so i updated the entire set.

Just have some wierd clipping under the armspits for the T-shirts but other then that, everything seems to work.

Problaby missed other stuff since i rushed everything.

The Golden set was pretty sexy.

Il see if i can throw out the set tomorrow. Maybe the clipping is just on my end, who knows :P

Updated GomaPeroPero MiniBikini Set

I converted everything pretty quick and updated the ESP. So its possible that i missed stuff.

Give me a shout if you notice anything wierd or if you find clipping issues.

Added everything from the last 2 versions Goma released.

Sunglasses 6

Headphones 5

2 T-shirts 6 Color variations.

1 New Bikini with 3 color variations.

1 new variant of MB 7

2 Piercings

And Goma's new Gold set.

dczt34y-f088d66c-087a-422d-8e23-9596ea5ecd5e.png

dczsz5y-51aa9d73-00bb-4ffa-a172-cbfab33d6651.png

On 8/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, Kshahdoo said:

It's me, again.

Today, i found a small, but nasty glitch with Light Mage Outfit. Those while things at the top, have weird stretching. Specifically, only from rear side. I was surprised, that i didn't saw this earlier. My knowledge in Outfit Studio is too low. I don't know, how to fix this :O

Reveal hidden contents

01.thumb.png.53727c5e5b79b0bb12a9583455cdb49d.png

02.thumb.png.1fbb57da53d4c80759508ad20d37d885.png

03.thumb.png.533f984fbe582fe41a6ac477deef2d7b.png

04.thumb.png.884f3b6f48bb76a796e72d91434e7892.png

05.thumb.png.d8e903d3ab96e119d1c5f9488d19247e.png

A few months late :P But ive fixed the weights for that issue and updated the file.

Oh, damn! :P 

Thank you so much for the update, man! I will check new bikinis very soon :O And, a huge thank for the fix of Light Mage outfit :) 

P.S. If i find any problems, well... you know me! I will whine! ?

P.P.S. Your screenshots is amazing, btw ?