Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Hi it is quite off topic can someone change a unp base body to a cbbe body in a race mod 

https://mega.nz/#!hvpljAaA!hOhHM1oVtGdaShpykd0p8BQtVoimTyaMwuui7wPt2GQ This is the link to skydraenei race i like it but it is unp and changing to unp is a pain 

Or can someone make a seperate mod that contain the horn, tail and legs of th Sky Draenei race mod above? Maybe it would be easier

Thanks for anyone who willing to do it 

9 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

A user NIND (jimmyyu) has worked on cbbe conversion, you can ask him for now.I'll update my mods later for bodyslide.

YES

10 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Can someone convert this mod by RomeoZero 

Or mabye this Ghostarmor 

https://mega.nz/#!cNhRFKqY!CS1SjlIIegBO9v4QOX2wS1xHxUmQ_eSNH7FKiWecq7E

9 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

A user NIND (jimmyyu) has worked on cbbe conversion, you can ask him for now.I'll update my mods later for bodyslide.

?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 1:39 PM, shadow866 said:

BisPackage

Reveal hidden contents

Hey guys,

So I got a bit of a problem:

I was poking around in TESVEdit with this set in order to change it from Glass to Elven, add crafting recipes and update some of the temper ones. After I was done, for some reason Hand Jewelry and Legs did not appear on my character when equipped. Everything else in the set works fine except these two items and I can't figure out why (of course, they were built in BodySlide beforehand).

On a side note, I did change their slots to 34 (forearms) and 38 (calves) as I wanted them to act as gauntlets and boots, and on paper everything should work fine. Well, crafting, upgrading and enchanting do work but the items are simply invisible.

I'm attaching my esp - if anyone savvy with this stuff could take a look and figure out what got screwed I would be most grateful :)

Thanks in advance!

CBBE BisPackage.esp

52 minutes ago, Apap said:

Hey guys,

So I got a bit of a problem:

I was poking around in TESVEdit with this set in order to change it from Glass to Elven, add crafting recipes and update some of the temper ones. After I was done, for some reason Hand Jewelry and Legs did not appear on my character when equipped. Everything else in the set works fine except these two items and I can't figure out why (of course, they were built in BodySlide beforehand).

On a side note, I did change their slots to 34 (forearms) and 38 (calves) as I wanted them to act as gauntlets and boots, and on paper everything should work fine. Well, crafting, upgrading and enchanting do work but the items are simply invisible.

I'm attaching my esp - if anyone savvy with this stuff could take a look and figure out what got screwed I would be most grateful :)

Thanks in advance!

CBBE BisPackage.esp 20.54 kB · 0 downloads

Did you check to make sure they were enabled with your race?

36 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Did you check to make sure they were enabled with your race?

Hey NIND,

you mean the races list in the Armor Addon section, right? I didn't touch those at all but double-checked just to be sure. My char is currently an Altmer vampire, and both races appear to be there:

Spoiler

races.JPG.9558a23ee8805ef1e7de11817478fac6.JPG

The RNAM race is set to default. 

Maybe there is a conflict between the slots and assigned keywords? I mean maybe for example '34 forearms' does not work with either of those:

Spoiler

keywords.JPG.4a394d090c73d40ebeedd26159400b49.JPG

51 minutes ago, Apap said:

Hey NIND,

you mean the races list in the Armor Addon section, right? I didn't touch those at all but double-checked just to be sure. My char is currently an Altmer vampire, and both races appear to be there:

Hide contents

races.JPG.9558a23ee8805ef1e7de11817478fac6.JPG

The RNAM race is set to default. 

Maybe there is a conflict between the slots and assigned keywords? I mean maybe for example '34 forearms' does not work with either of those:

Hide contents

keywords.JPG.4a394d090c73d40ebeedd26159400b49.JPG

Hmmmm and did you alter the dismember slots on the actual .nif mesh files themselves to match the new slots?

57 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hmmmm and did you alter the dismember slots on the actual .nif mesh files themselves to match the new slots?

No, I didn't do anything like that. Frankly, that's the first time I hear about such slots haha. I'm quite new to modding/ mod editing so bear with me :)

As far as I know, without mods the only dismemberment you can get in the game is a simple head chop off. Minding that I don't use any such mods and the slots in question refer to arms and legs, could such edits still affect displaying of the armor parts? If so, how do you make such changes? 

21 minutes ago, Apap said:

No, I didn't do anything like that. Frankly, that's the first time I hear about such slots haha. I'm quite new to modding/ mod editing so bear with me :)

As far as I know, without mods the only dismemberment you can get in the game is a simple head chop off. Minding that I don't use any such mods and the slots in question refer to arms and legs, could such edits still affect displaying of the armor parts? If so, how do you make such changes? 

So that’s probably your issue then.  When you change item’s slots, you need to make sure the slots of the mesh itself (in the nif file), the armor add on, and the armor all match.  The easiest way to see the current slots of the existing mesh is to open it in outfit studio.

select a mesh (on the right in the list) and then press the partition tab.  Repeat for all meshes in the .nif file.  Any mesh contained in the nif that does Not match one of the slots you have selected for armor/armor add that uses the .nif file will not show up on your body.

42 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

So that’s probably your issue then.  When you change item’s slots, you need to make sure the slots of the mesh itself (in the nif file), the armor add on, and the armor all match.  The easiest way to see the current slots of the existing mesh is to open it in outfit studio.

select a mesh (on the right in the list) and then press the partition tab.  Repeat for all meshes in the .nif file.  Any mesh contained in the nif that does Not match one of the slots you have selected for armor/armor add that uses the .nif file will not show up on your body.

You were right, changing the slots on the mesh in OS did the trick. I have more to learn than I thought, it seems :)

Thanks a bunch for your help and for the explanation, NIND!

52 minutes ago, Apap said:

You were right, changing the slots on the mesh in OS did the trick. I have more to learn than I thought, it seems :)

Thanks a bunch for your help and for the explanation, NIND!

I only started converting outfits and  modifying ESPs and such in December.... if you run into an issue I've probably hit it already lol.  Feel free to DM if something comes up.

On 4/20/2017 at 1:39 PM, shadow866 said:

GomaPeroPero Egypt Set

Reveal hidden contents

I added crafting recipies to this set and tweaked it to match the level of a glass set. Esp added, if anyone's interested.

Type: light armor

Skill: Glass Smithing

Forging materials: corundum ingots, refined malachite, leather strips and linen wraps

Enchanting: supported (most items)

Upgrading: supported (corundum ingots)

Let me know should anything not work as intended.

GomaArmorEgypt.esp

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if it's me or not... I can't get LBPan.nif to work with in-game cbbe morph sliders.  (from the LH jewelry collection)  tried other packs that you provided in this thread to see if it was my fault or not.  Everything else I tried worked.

I'm too lowly a noob to know *why* it is not working.  The sliders for it all work inside bodyslide.  The other pieces that I converted during the same batch build also work in game.  Just curious what to do to make that last part work with the cbbe morphs in game.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot for the life of me get the armor to show in game even after building them in Bodyslide.  I've tried conforming them to my body present in Outfit Studio and building them in BodySlide as I do with every other clothing mod but these always just turn the body invisible.  I'm banging my head against the wall here.  Is there by chance a beginner's guide on building the pieces that I could follow to get a refresher on how to build these?