Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Think thats all of them, have fun.

As for boar - it is a rekling raider rig. Dont worry just hide the rekling and leave his bones unanimated if you dont wanna deal with him and it will work for boar. Tho its better to animate him aswell so animation can be used for both boar and rekling raider. Its possible to just disatach him and make him sit apart from boar or something. I think ive left a little sphere inside the mesh for that. As i didnt expected them to be used by anyone anymore ive been lazy and did not named anything so they can be quite confusing. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

RIGS.7z

What skeleton did you use in those newer animations? I'm using the latest version of the XPMSE skeleton and I'm having the odd body bug with some draugr and horse animations. I'm also using hawt HDT physics and CBBE but had the same probelm with uunp if that helps.

What skeleton did you use in those newer animations? I'm using the latest version of the XPMSE skeleton and I'm having the odd body bug with some draugr and horse animations. I'm also using hawt HDT physics and CBBE but had the same probelm with uunp if that helps.

Ok, I think I figured it out. Looks like it’s related to BBP, if I chose that bone map when installing XPMSE I could reproduce the problem. Issue is not present if you use the HDT bone map.

Anyway it looks like I can tweak the export on my animations and the problem goes away. Working on putting together an update with the hopefully not body bugged animations now.

Holy shit still looking through your stuff. Love the knot effect. A little tip is that I noticed some animators have very small details like leg twitches on the female and that sort of thing. These really make the animation so much better. If you went through and added little details like twitches or extra movements these would all mindblowing. I mean they are already awesome but like woahhh.

I love your animations keep it up! I have some of your old stuff I'm so happy you are back!

I for sure did not only just learn right now that this tutorial section exists.

Hmmm, yes. It looks like I may learn a thing or two from this, it seems quite useful. I hope newcomers will also find it useful too; we could always use more animators.

Billyy

If I may make a suggestion/request. No expectations for it though considering the size of the creature in question. But in the new MNC 10.1 for SLAL, Mammoths  finally have the proper parts. And there's no animations to make use of it. So if that may be of interest to you to do, I look forward to your work if not, I guess I may need to learn to do it myself.

What programs would be the best to learn to animate for skyrim with for SLAL?

Billyy

If I may make a suggestion/request. No expectations for it though considering the size of the creature in question. But in the new MNC 10.1 for SLAL, Mammoths  finally have the proper parts. And there's no animations to make use of it. So if that may be of interest to you to do, I look forward to your work if not, I guess I may need to learn to do it myself.

Size was indeed is the issue for me. Mammoths suffer the same problem dragons do, and I simply found them/their dick too big to work with when I tried.

If someone were looking to start animating for Skyrim you’d want 3dsmax 2012 and havok content tools 3.1. Nibbles made a good beginners guide to starting and how to get your animations in-game here. It’s a lot to take in, but if you keep at it you’ll get it eventually. Once you understand the basics, Anub's guide he posted earlier goes more in-depth on how to effectively make good quality animations.

Size was indeed is the issue for me. Mammoths suffer the same problem dragons do, and I simply found them/their dick too big to work with when I tried. [...]

Speaking of dragons, ever thought about doing what MadMansGun did for dragons? Like in this pic.

Basically scale them down to a more... manageable size. Don't know the specifics on how to do it, though so you should contact MMG if you are interested. Just thought I could bring it up.

Speaking of dragons, ever thought about doing what MadMansGun did for dragons? Like in this pic.

Basically scale them down to a more... manageable size. Don't know the specifics on how to do it, though so you should contact MMG if you are interested. Just thought I could bring it up.

I don't care much for mammoths to do anything fancy with them to get it to work, whether they be pig-sized or not. Dragons are interesting enough that I've considered it before, but no plans for them either currently.

I don't care much for mammoths to do anything fancy with them to get it to work, whether they be pig-sized or not. Dragons are interesting enough that I've considered it before, but no plans for them either currently.

Agreed on the mammoths, don't care much about them either.

As for dragons, most certainly wouldn't mind seeing some more anims done for them, they need some love, lol. MMG is the only one that's touched them ever since the two old "Penetration" and "Tongue" anims were made. FunnyBizness did one anim for them too (aggressive Male N/PC on female/bottom dragon, lol  :huh:), but that's it. Hope you do decide to give them a try sometime.

BTW, really nice anims, your work is great! It's been a while since I had my last SL playthrough that included beasts, and will probably still take some time until the next one, but whenever I decide to download MNC and the whole package again, I will make sure to download and check out your anims. Kudos!

Edited by Blaze69

I think one of the big problems with dragons is that even if someone manages to make a decent looking animation using them despite how huge and janky they are, the question becomes if you would ever see them in game without some mod specifically using them.  A normal ingame dragon's AI seems to just be too hyperactive to reasonably start a scene with them without them taking off for whatever reason.  Even SL Defeat rarely seems to be able to start a scene with them because there's probably a fox or rabbit nearby that's more interesting than a knocked down PC.

Mammoths at least could reasonably start an animation since they aren't flying, but they are so huge the only sexy animations I can think of would be something like:

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/d/DrGraevling/408561/DrGraevling-408561-Dragon_rider_Monara.png

I think one of the big problems with dragons is that even if someone manages to make a decent looking animation using them despite how huge and janky they are, the question becomes if you would ever see them in game without some mod specifically using them.  A normal ingame dragon's AI seems to just be too hyperactive to reasonably start a scene with them without them taking off for whatever reason.  Even SL Defeat rarely seems to be able to start a scene with them because there's probably a fox or rabbit nearby that's more interesting than a knocked down PC.

Mammoths at least could reasonably start an animation since they aren't flying, but they are so huge the only sexy animations I can think of would be something like [...]

Well, yeah, we would also be in need of a mod to properly implement the anims. Dragons can take part in SL anims more or less fine, it's just that as you say, some conditions have to be met (one of them being something has to keep them in the ground, because if they take off before the anim starts or in the middle of it, things get real messy).

We already have animations like the one you link there, and yes, it's true. Outside of things like that for male dragons and using the player/NPC as a sex toy for female ones, there isn't much else to do (and those are done already). That's why I suggested doing what MadMansGun did: create anims for "small" dragons so the proportions allow for more "conventional" anims with NPCs.

You can give this mod a shot if you want: Faallokaar V2 - Creature Framework Edition. Part of the reason it was rebuilt was to have a way to trigger MMG's small dragon/dragoness anims, and should be useful for that very purpose.

Billyy

I think FunnyBiznes did a couple. I know there is one where the mammoth swallows the PC and another with mammoth and giant from one animator and one called Trunking with the PC riding the trunk standing on the tusks.

The size issue and probably some scale issues with terrain would make them very problematic... not to mention the "how does that fit there" issue.

Mammoths at least could reasonably start an animation since they aren't flying, but they are so huge the only sexy animations I can think of would be something like [...]

Well, yeah, we would also be in need of a mod to properly implement the anims. Dragons can take part in SL anims more or less fine, it's just that as you say, some conditions have to be met (one of them being something has to keep them in the ground, because if they take off before the anim starts or in the middle of it, things get real messy).

I have had some success either fighting the dragon until it is forced to land or finding one already on the ground and using the Matchmaker spell. It seems to capture the AI faster for some reason and doesn't give the dragon AI time to take off.

Finding a large open area that doesn't result in clipping or the dragon doing wierd physics things when it clips an edge is about as hard as getting the dragon.  That is another case for smaller dragon models.

Just so long as we don't end up with the Frostbite / Giant Spider issue.

I think FunnyBiznes did a couple. I know there is one where the mammoth swallows the PC and another with mammoth and giant

that was me.

i am trying to fix that problem, but all of there animations are in SexLab so i cant fix it from the MNC side.

you can use this script to disable the rescaleing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287-instructions-for-fixing-pure-virtual-function-call-crash/?p=1521576

I think FunnyBiznes did a couple. I know there is one where the mammoth swallows the PC and another with mammoth and giant

that was me.

i am trying to fix that problem, but all of there animations are in SexLab so i cant fix it from the MNC side.

you can use this script to disable the rescaleing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287-instructions-for-fixing-pure-virtual-function-call-crash/?p=1521576

My bad. I was thinking FB with his guro type anims, and someone mentioned your dragons so I thought they weren't yours.

I thought the spider thing was they were one race/model but scaled wrong, so some would be correct in the anim and some not. I have had no luck getting things to compile so I didn't try that patch yet.