Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

I'm hoping Billy would tackle Falmer animations. I know there are a lot out there but most of them were made when the authors were inexperienced and thus are pretty stiff and unnatural. your stuffs are great and I hope you would do a full Falmer pack. Fingers crossed!

I'm hoping Billy would tackle Falmer animations. I know there are a lot out there but most of them were made when the authors were inexperienced and thus are pretty stiff and unnatural. your stuffs are great and I hope you would do a full Falmer pack. Fingers crossed!

Hold onto that wish...

*Intensifies the hype*

Please can anyone help me? I have installed so many animations and all works fine but SLAL_Billyy_Creature 2.01.7z also i have downloaded  SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture 2.0.7z and it works flawless but first one I can't get it work... I can see them in MCM menu but they won't start, like I haven't run FNIS but i did couple of time. I tried save/load and all that... Also I have tried to disable other animations and still can't make it work!

All of my installed mods work without problems and all animations except this one! I wanted to ask about load order but it does't have ESP so I don't know what should I do..

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Please can anyone help me? I have installed so many animations and all works fine but SLAL_Billyy_Creature 2.01.7z also i have downloaded  SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture 2.0.7z and it works flawless but first one I can't get it work... I can see them in MCM menu but they won't start, like I haven't run FNIS but i did couple of time. I tried save/load and all that... Also I have tried to disable other animations and still can't make it work!

All of my installed mods work without problems and all animations except this one! I wanted to ask about load order but it does't have ESP so I don't know what should I do..

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

If you have lots of animations, you might be hitting a limit either in Sexlab or with FNIS.  Make sure FNIS isn't giving any errors while it is running, or try using the xxl version.  In-game, check the Sexlab debug tab and make sure the human and creature animations aren't hitting the 500 limit.  Disabling animations in Sexlab doesn't give you more space, you would need to de-select them in SLAL and then rebuild the registry to actually free up more animation slots.

Edit: sounds like you got it working.

If you have lots of animations, you might be hitting a limit either in Sexlab or with FNIS.  Make sure FNIS isn't giving any errors while it is running, or try using the xxl version.  In-game, check the Sexlab debug tab and make sure the human and creature animations aren't hitting the 500 limit.  Disabling animations in Sexlab doesn't give you more space, you would need to de-select them in SLAL and then rebuild the registry to actually free up more animation slots.

Edit: sounds like you got it working.

Yea I'm using FNIS XXL and I did disabled unwanted animation for Human but still have 519 (19 above limit) and for Creatures are under 500, about 300+... But now I have other problem some of Leito's animation doesn't work for example MFC and MCF2or something like that male-female-creature (canine)...

Now I really don't understand.. Thank you for reply

You need to be more precise about what "not working" means. Do one character stand in T pose, you cant choose the animation or it simply never plays. Those man-female-canine animations were always kinda wonky. If you choose them in wrong order then it gona try to play a diffrent animation.

Hi, AnubiSs2167... Well some time character stand in T position like i haven't run FNIS (but i did) - this happen rarely, but more often animation won't start (MFC and MFC2 and similar by Leito)... But before installing Billyy's animation Leito's animations worked flawless... I've fixed SLAL_Billyy_Creature 2.01.7z by putting SLAnimationLoader.esp on bottom and now both SLAL_Billyy_Creature 2.01.7z and SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture 2.0.7z works.. but Leito's doesn't.. 

greetings

New update up. With this I’ve released all my existing animations I already had at least mostly completed, so my future updates will be smaller and likely take longer to come out. I’ve added another slal file (SLAL_Billyy_Creature2) because I couldn’t fit anymore animations into the slal mcm menu list, and it’s also just easier for me to work with.

From now on my new animations will be made using rigs, assuming they exist for the creature I want that is. A special thanks to SirNibbles’ Guide and Anub’s Guide that I used to learn how to use rigs.

The 3 riekling animations and 2 horse haybale animations were made using rigs. Which were made/included by request of Subject2Host and his riekling follower mod.

I’d also like to thank those of you who have been helping people with their tech related issues. They’re usually beyond me so it’s quite helpful when you guys chip in.

Alright there we go. Stuffed the previews for the "Billyy_Creature" file into a blog. So all the text and links on the main page should appear/work now.

they do :3 they all look great!

EDIT: I didn't ask but do I just download the latest version I don' thave to download the previous ones? I think i figured it out just download then all