Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

a lot of very unique animations. I'm just wondering do any mods actually use them?

They'll be used by any mod that uses animations.  His creature ones get picked up by Aroused Creatures and the combat defeat mod I have. The Sexlab Enchantress mod is also handy when I want to avoid combat and having more animations keeps it from getting boring.

a lot of very unique animations. I'm just wondering do any mods actually use them?

They'll be used by any mod that uses animations.  His creature ones get picked up by Aroused Creatures and the combat defeat mod I have. The Sexlab Enchantress mod is also handy when I want to avoid combat and having more animations keeps it from getting boring.

what about Untamed? Does it use threesomes or foursomes?

I was wondering about which mods use them because it is pretty rare for scripted mods to have quest scenes of bestiality with more than one creature. Actually, I don't know any.

what about Untamed? Does it use threesomes or foursomes?

I was wondering about which mods use them because it is pretty rare for scripted mods to have quest scenes of bestiality with more than one creature. Actually, I don't know any.

Quest mods that specifically use group creature animations are rare (they take a long time to make and most would have been made before Billyy's animations were released).  Your best bet for triggering the threesome/foursome animations in-game IMO are:

1.  Regular matchmaker - I use this if I'm around a group of friendly creatures and want to trigger a 3+ animation instead of use the invite function of Aroused Creatures for a solo animation.

2. Defeat - With the correct settings Defeat will trigger plenty of 3+ animations with creatures if they knock you down.  There is a bit of an issue with some creature types, for instance if you lose to Falmer and all the different insect types are there you might have the mod try to build a 3p animation with a falmer and a chaurus, causing one of the creatures to freeze during the animation.

3. Scent of Sex - probably the #1 best way to get rare animations to play if you put in the effort.  Can build rules that specifically play 3+ creature animations under conditions you define.

New update up. This time it’s chaurus hunter, frostbite spiders (all 3 sizes), and a random horker. It’s my spoopy Halloween update I guess.

Also took advantage of the boar race changes MadMansGun added in MNC SLAL, so now only animations appropriate will come up depending on if there is a rider present or not. Most of which will require a rider.

Aaaaand Billyy once again quadruples the amount of animations we have for a creature type, while at the same time tripling the number we have for a second creature type.  I really like the variety in these, with lots of grasping/holding of the female by the bugs.  Amazing work, and I instantly realize that now is finally the time to install Estrus Spider for the spider animation glitch fix.

Hi I have an issue if anybody can help?

I can't get SL to recognize the Charus Hunter, the Dragon Priest or the Large Spider animations, they're all registered to SL but don't appear in the list of available animations when you start one. For the hunter I only have the default one ("chaurusflying" the creature is called) and the dragon priest has no animations at all. The spider animations only recognize spiders as a single creature and doesn't differentiate them by size (large, giant etc). It's strange as all of the other creatures work fine.

I can't get SL to recognize the Charus Hunter, the Dragon Priest or the Large Spider animations, they're all registered to SL but don't appear in the list of available animations when you start one. For the hunter I only have the default one ("chaurusflying" the creature is called) and the dragon priest has no animations at all. The spider animations only recognize spiders as a single creature and doesn't differentiate them by size (large, giant etc). It's strange as all of the other creatures work fine.

A few things to try:

Make sure you are using the latest MNC SLAL version.  I don't think Dragon Priests were a usable race in older versions.

Reset your animation registry.

Double check that SLAL is actually registering Billyy's animations.  Go to the individual tabs and hit "register" there.  SLAL has issues if you have too many different packs installed and will "forget" to install a few of them if you just hit register all on the first page.

A few things to try:

Make sure you are using the latest MNC SLAL version.  I don't think Dragon Priests were a usable race in older versions.

Reset your animation registry.

Double check that SLAL is actually registering Billyy's animations.  Go to the individual tabs and hit "register" there.  SLAL has issues if you have too many different packs installed and will "forget" to install a few of them if you just hit register all on the first page.

Actually this was solved by using the SLAL version of MNC so thanks for that!

and the few we had usually played for all sizes, which looked really weird.

that problem is caused by SexLab, Ashal has setup the spider races wrong, there are 3 racers for the 3 sizes but he only registered them as 2. i have already done all i can from MNC's side but SexLab needs to be fixed.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

edit: never mind, you fixed it.

and the few we had usually played for all sizes, which looked really weird.

that problem is caused by SexLab, Ashal has setup the spider races wrong, there are 3 racers for the 3 sizes but he only registered them as 2.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

edit: never mind, you fixed it.

Thanks anyway, I was sure I had the SLAL installed. Clearly not  :dodgy: