Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

I Imagine animating a frost atronach to bang is quite hard since its movements are not fluid...rigid more like...maybe just make a cowgirl animation or any animation where the girl (or boy) would be the one servicing it...well it has no joints...so his icicle shaft isn't the only thing that is rigid...lol...

I'm not really interested in dwemer stuff but I may get to them eventually because they seem to be in-demand. Currently I'd like to try and get around to maybe doing something with spiders, chaurus hunters, ash hoppers, and frost atronach.

I'd love to see more stuff for spiders, hunters and hoppers. Seekers need some attention as well. So much potential there.

I'm not really interested in dwemer stuff but I may get to them eventually because they seem to be in-demand. Currently I'd like to try and get around to maybe doing something with spiders, chaurus hunters, ash hoppers, and frost atronach.

Yea, if you are thinking of candidates based on lack of animations vs how many times you encounter the creature spiders would have to be pretty high on the list (formerly tied with chaurus, but you kinda already fixed that).  For a creature you fight so often and actually has adult mods based on it, it is really hurting in the animation department.  I'm sure the spider scaling issues haven't helped it there.

That being said, whatever you find fun to animate is always welcome. 

The slaughterfish I've seen other people mention but I'm not sure that will work as anything other than a really kinky sex toy.

that's what people keep asking me for (a slaughterfish as a sex toy animation)

Give dwemer spehere a dildo hand! :D

replacing it's switchblade sword could work, then it can be automated as well:

Frost atronarch? how would that work? :D

Animation wise? I'm not sure yet, but he's not very flexible so I imagine he'll have to stand and hold her. May have her limbs get like frozen inside him too. Logically how that works idk, but it sounds cool.

Either go with a pistoning dick like the dwarven centurion or held in frozen bonds and moved on an anim-object like summoned ice dildo? The PC (in a concensual anim) using the frost like a giant sex chair (think troll cowgirl)... could work more for a solo/masturbation anim actually.

While really hard to setup, a three way anim similar to the human/dog/human one could work, with a mage and atronach working over the Dragonborn. Could an atronach be used like an anim object similar to a bench or chair?

Otherwise if you can find a way to deal with the spider, charus (and flyer) and ashopper resizing, anims for those would be nice because we run into those a lot more than atronachs.

• 2 weeks later...

why am i getting FNIS - Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array when i load this mod in FNIS, and no error when i disable the mod?

You probably have too many animations for regular FNIS (there is a limit).  Try downloading FNIS XXL version.

Thanks! i appreciate the help  :shy:

Have you considered working on FO4 animations, they are really lacking in the creature department for animator's. I think if you started animating for FO4 you would jump start the FO4 modding section into overdrive. A lot of people are just waiting for animations to integrate into mods.

Have you considered working on FO4 animations, they are really lacking in the creature department for animator's. I think if you started animating for FO4 you would jump start the FO4 modding section into overdrive. A lot of people are just waiting for animations to integrate into mods.

I’ve considered many things, but ultimately it comes down to time vs. interest. I don’t even play FO4 so generally my interest in making animations for it is pretty low. Also I don’t really follow FO4 so I may be mistaken, but from what I can tell only a few creatures have dick models currently. So that probably needs to change before people can start making animations for them.

Anyway maybe when the FO4 modding scene matures to the point where it sparks my interest then I might look into making animations for it, but no promises.

Hey guys I have a weird problem with SLAL that I haven't noticed until now...

Basically I can use SLAL fine with all animation packs including Billyy's but only if the "category" already exists in the base Sexlab animations. For example, I can get Billyy's Falmer 3p to work because Sexlab comes packaged with its own Falmer 3p animation. However I cannot get Billyy's wolf 3p to work because there is no wolf 3p animation included in the base sexlab. When I try, it always plays a wolf 2p animation. Another example is the Netch animation never plays (only a solo masturbation animation comes up) because there is no Netch in sexlab base. This means I'm missing a lot of the animations in Billyy's pack. Any ideas?  

Can it be animated? :o

that's not George Takei, you lost an internet. :angry:

it depends on what your referring to...

the "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv10" name for registering them is "DwarvenSpheres"

the "shaft" should move in the same way the sword did, but i have not tested that yet because the skeleton is a bit strange.

that's not George Takei, you lost an internet. :angry:

it depends on what your referring to...

the "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv10" name for registering them is "DwarvenSpheres"

the "shaft" should move in the same way the sword did, but i have not tested that yet because the skeleton is a bit strange.

I was wondering is dildo retractable.

New update posted. It’s pretty small compared to my other releases. Just some boar and a couple skeever animations. Most of the boar animations are intended to be for the boar mounted rieklings as I thought it’d be cool to have the rider join in on the action. Unfortunately these animations will still come up even with ridderless boars. It also took me a while to realise that the riekling always has his spear in-game, so it can look odd in some animations.