Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

plz help! chaurus 3p animation cannot work , Tried using Mass MatchMaker for chaurus-F-chaurus anims, but it only does chaurus-F - no second chaurus involved.  Any ideas how to correct this?

As already discussed in this thread, Mass Matchmaker hard coded which creatures had threesome+ animations, so doesn't support new creatures with them. You need to use either the default MatchMaker or SexLab Tools.

I am very glad to hear that smile.png , may I ask which creatures u r doing now?

Currently it's just boars with some dabbling into skeevers.

That sounds great but don't be afraid to make more for the creatures you've already done. It's funny how a slightly different angle or anything makes it completely new and exciting. Thanks for the update!!!

That sounds great but don't be afraid to make more for the creatures you've already done. It's funny how a slightly different angle or anything makes it completely new and exciting. Thanks for the update!!!

I do have plans to revisit creatures again, but I like to focus on some of the more interesting creatures that don't have many animations yet.

I do have plans to revisit creatures again, but I like to focus on some of the more interesting creatures that don't have many animations yet.

Hi. Thanks for updates. What about dwemer sphere and centurion, is it possible to make some animatiosn for them? As i know they have none. And i hope to see more goat animattions, your previous were awesome.

Hi. Thanks for updates. What about dwemer sphere and centurion, is it possible to make some animatiosn for them? As i know they have none. And i hope to see more goat animattions, your previous were awesome.

There is one for the Centurion though I forget which pack that is in. Might be MNC itself.

The sphere and spider though are un-animated as far as I know.

There is one for the Centurion though I forget which pack that is in. Might be MNC itself.

The sphere and spider though are un-animated as far as I know.

Centurion & D Spider both have 1 animation in MNCv10, but all of the dwem stuff could use some more.

the Frost Atronach and Slaughterfish could use some as well, but i have not tested them yet.

I'll have to check the spider again, forgot about that one.

I have hope the Riding Styles modder will get that working, since I like the frost atronach mount.  The slaughterfish I've seen other people mention but I'm not sure that will work as anything other than a really kinky sex toy.

I'm not really interested in dwemer stuff but I may get to them eventually because they seem to be in-demand. Currently I'd like to try and get around to maybe doing something with spiders, chaurus hunters, ash hoppers, and frost atronach.

Frost atronarch? how would that work? :D

Animation wise? I'm not sure yet, but he's not very flexible so I imagine he'll have to stand and hold her. May have her limbs get like frozen inside him too. Logically how that works idk, but it sounds cool.