Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Nymra

So without Danger you mean entering the cross(having POP installed) gives you nothing: no harrasment no whipping  it only triggers when being arrested?

yes

you could have also just tested this yourself in game :P

11 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

my chair, wall animations turning the wrong way......how can i correct that? please point me

I already report that and until now know happen with few Animations here and one from Funnybisness.

The Ctrl+U can temporally solve your problem but have two inconvenient:

1. Is just temporal because the next time the Animation start you should due again.

2. The rest of the Animations in the list will get the same 180 swap so then all the rest of the Animation will be wrong turned.

The solution of @MadMansGun is the one I use and the best until Billyy make the change. But in my case I just change the JSON file directly.

Chairs Animations rotate 180.7z

15 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I already report that and until now know happen with few Animations here and one from Funnybisness.

1. Is just temporal because the next time the Animation start you should due again.

2. The rest of the Animations in the list will get the same 180 swap so then all the rest of the Animation will be wrong turned.

The solution of @MadMansGun is the one I use and the best until Billyy make the change. But in my case I just change the JSON file directly.

Chairs Animations rotate 180.7z 3.24 kB · 0 downloads

Changing the JSON is just a bit difficult for starters. 
I know because I still manage to mess them up sometimes. 

Also you have to make the change with every update. 

Uploading patched JSON files for users as patches might be the best solution atm. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:33 PM, osmelmc said:

Chairs Animations rotate 180.7z 3.24 kB · 0 downloads

Thanx

osmelmc

Edit 15-05: this JSON one did not change anything for me, the chairs/lean wall still turning the wrong way?!☹️

So i did not make the source file changes allso suggested by MadManGun......could you make a rewitten for me?:classic_angel:

I got the problem with your newer animations (and ANubs newer ones too)  the left breast of my pc goes uo like a rocket.   nipple is 30-40 cm up. this never happens with older animations.  lokks like i missed an upgrade of something. hdt, abc, or whatever ?

On 5/13/2020 at 9:51 PM, iggypop1 said:

Thanx

osmelmc

Edit 15-05: this JSON one did not change anything for me, the chairs/lean wall still turning the wrong way?!☹️

So i did not make the source file changes allso suggested by MadManGun......could you make a rewitten for me?:classic_angel:

you need to relaod the JSON in SL Anim Loader MCM. Then Reapply JSON Data. 

4 hours ago, evilryusam said:

wait, i'm confused what got updated? lol.

Sorry it was me removing my patreon banner links. Patreon never liked beast content on there they and 'learned' this was my page outside of patreon and told me to remove the beast content from here or I'd be suspended. That wasn't an option for me so I told them to 'stuff it' and I took my page page down. It was inevitable though anyway with the trend they have going.

Nos, talán ideje-múlt vagyok és ez a probléma már orvosolt de most láttam... ez a v3.01... igen, láttam a frissítést. Most.  Nálam eddig talán nem működött a dolog az SE változaton. Eddig semmiféle ondó borítás nem jelent meg mivel már vagy 150 órája megy ez a ... és vagy két tucat kriptacsarnokot és három világot végigjártam. Nyilván az van a képen, ami. A pasi ondó borítása... vagy is annak kéne lenni de nincs mert a leíró LE verziós és nem SE. Nem... nem a LE  került nálam keverésre mert az animációk se működnének ez egy hatalmas csomag ami feltéve és nem volt szükség másra.

Remélem a 3.2 ezt orvosolta és a csomag a megfelelő ondó leíró nif verziót tartalmazza. Az biztos, A korábbi v2.51 jól dolgozott.  :classic_wub:

-----

Well, maybe it's time-past the problem was fixed, but I just saw it.  I hope V. 3. 2 has corrected this and the package contains the correct version.

Spoiler

169171632_SkyrimSE2020-05-1921-46-35-61.jpg.f926156f0b37b2c838c0a0a51c9c0090.jpg2029916857_SkyrimSE2020-05-1921-49-01-22.jpg.84616a21f7b637f552b8eded3755af87.jpg1720320528_SkyrimSE2020-05-1921-49-50-02.jpg.5d23a84a1b7c379480e82d937e9c7e00.jpg

1642197218_SkyrimSE2020-05-1921-54-23-53.jpg.90eeee95802a03e6446837ab9111258e.jpg

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Is the Skeever_DoggyAnal being made to support BHUNP Anus? I'm very surprised to see the it open during animation

your asking the wrong person, that's ABC/factoryclose's department.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

your asking the wrong person, that's ABC/factoryclose's department.

But I read on ABC page that it required animator work to make use of the anus movement. The Skeever anal animation have anub movement. Its is the first animation I ever see do that. That why I'm asking.