[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

On 6/2/2019 at 4:32 AM, Ticklyfandoms said:

Nope. I just checked and none of the items are in there

trying to figure out what the problem is... but I can't.. Bio correctly all told (even with pictures).. 

Flashlight & gently in the ass
♥ Category: Anal
♥ Location: Floor (To play the animation you just need to buy a Fleshlight by Kodenu)
♥ Participants:  Male-Male

Also... Added a final  Male-Male animation (upside down anal) on the sofa and a full cycle of animations (upside down anal) on the floor.
There are 5 new MM-animations in this update.

+5 animation added for early access on Patreon

Flashlight_gays.gif.568a6b1008a192ba54b19924d32d9a20.gif

7 hours ago, foxytrickster said:

How does the fleshlight animation work exactly

For animation solo need to put the flashlight on the floor and call the animation using a flashlight. For group animation (for now only on patreon) it is enough to have a flashlight in the Mods folder. In the future, all the animation will be untied from the object. The flashlight will appear automatically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your mod, thank you, and if it were after the first I might join, except "noir and dark"-something appears to be a dependency, and everytime I try to download from there I get stuck on adfly or a join-to-download page.

How important are the dependencies? 

Your wand does nice things, but the whip just lays there, which brought on the whole question of what I need to make everything work.

8 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I like your mod, thank you, and if it were after the first I might join, except "noir and dark"-something appears to be a dependency, and everytime I try to download from there I get stuck on adfly or a join-to-download page.

How important are the dependencies? 

Your wand does nice things, but the whip just lays there, which brought on the whole question of what I need to make everything work.

As I understand it, on the page adfly to have to wait. Advertising will be held and objects can be downloaded in the upper right corner of the page.

3 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

As I understand it, on the page adfly to have to wait. Advertising will be held and objects can be downloaded in the upper right corner of the page.

The problem with adfly is it will (sometimes) ask to "allow notifications" in a pop up box in top left, then when anyone clicks on "allow" they have been getting malware. 

This is probably why @CPU made this post in Announcements a while ago=

17 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

The problem with adfly is it will (sometimes) ask to "allow notifications" in a pop up box in top left, then when anyone clicks on "allow" they have been getting malware. 

This is probably why @CPU made this post in Announcements a while ago=

I was about to ask about this just now... Is there a way to just give us your copy of Illusion Room Set? I prefer you animations to the others but if the dependency is the adfly site, we might as well just try some other Animations.

I joined, I like your mods that much.

Now I wonder, about dates and stuff you keep saying is only on patreon.

If I figure it out I will delete this...It's just, the names are the same, and there are no dates to refer to, so for all I know, I'm getting the same things the drovers get here.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I joined, I like your mods that much.

Now I wonder, about dates and stuff you keep saying is only on patreon.

If I figure it out I will delete this...It's just, the names are the same, and there are no dates to refer to, so for all I know, I'm getting the same things the drovers get here.

I don't quite understand where the same names are?

special, rainbow, lovely toys, animated

(I think I accidentally duplicated that one, except they are different sizes?)

fetishmoves

Mod folder.jpg

I went ahead and re-downloaded everything from your site, they're All differently sized now (the ones on your patreon site are bigger)