[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

12 hours ago, surgeonsprincess said:

I'm not able to see or download the animations on Patreon. Is there any way I can still get them without having to pay? So many people are using that site now and I can't be paying money just to download these things. Can you just post them somewhere like here where we can download them for free? I really really want to learn how to get my Sims to act out the spanking animations you've posted here, Yrsa. Please send me a message if you can help me out. 

Rarely post but -

That'd be a bit unfair to the people who are paying.

I think the majority are early access to patreons, so they will be out later on here for free. Please be patient and try not to beg, because Yrsa could just as easily not do it for free at all if they didn't want to.

Thank yu'!

I don't know if this toy is from this pack or another one but this red paddle is currently showing up in my CAS when I go to pick the sleeping clothes for one of my girls. I don't know where it came from but I can't find it anywhere when I search for it so that I'm able to delete it in accessories. I can't get it out of her hand. Does anyone know where this red paddle might have come from? I think the file name is "BDSM Paddle.package" because when I try and delete it, it says its currently open in the sims 4. Please tell me there's a bug fix for this or an update to keep it out of my sims hand in CAS. 

On 1/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, surgeonsprincess said:

I'm not able to see or download the animations on Patreon. Is there any way I can still get them without having to pay? So many people are using that site now and I can't be paying money just to download these things. Can you just post them somewhere like here where we can download them for free? I really really want to learn how to get my Sims to act out the spanking animations you've posted here, Yrsa. Please send me a message if you can help me out. 

Absolutely all animations will appear in free access over time. But earning money on Patreon gives me an incentive to work further and improve my skills.

20 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Is it possible to get an animation where the man man is milked first and the glass is served at a bar later on? Maybe in a cocktail glass?

It would be cool! But such work requires a good knowledge of programming. I won’t be able to.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:51 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Okay. Is it possible than, that the man is milked and the milk is collected in a milkcan or a bucket? Don't waste it on the man or by drinking it yourself.

Yes, this can be done.

I was about to sign up for your Patreon but according to the reviews online, that site is a scam and can't be trusted. People say they've stolen money from them so I'm kind of hesitatnt about giving them my credit card info. I really want to use your animations though. :( Has anyone else had a financial or other problem with this site, or fraudulent activity? Be honest. 

If I do decide to do it, how do I use the animations you've posted here as previews from your Patreon page? Like the one with the guy rubbing the girl as she balances those two things. 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:22 AM, surgeonsprincess said:

I was about to sign up for your Patreon but according to the reviews online, that site is a scam and can't be trusted. People say they've stolen money from them so I'm kind of hesitatnt about giving them my credit card info. I really want to use your animations though. :( Has anyone else had a financial or other problem with this site, or fraudulent activity? Be honest. 

If I do decide to do it, how do I use the animations you've posted here as previews from your Patreon page? Like the one with the guy rubbing the girl as she balances those two things. 

This is strange. Patreon is a world famous service for creative people. This site is used by millions of people. But in any case, it is your decision whether to use Patreon or not.

I did not quite understand the question about the preview.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, surgeonsprincess said:

If you download from patreon it's the same as  you do it here. Just the files over there got all the animation included that you paid for.

7 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

If you download from patreon it's the same as  you do it here. Just the files over there got all the animation included that you paid for.

Yes, and animations are constantly being added. I just added two new ones on my Patreon

CockSpank1.gif.747ede512d3b753f600c999b37f60516.gif CockSpank2.gif.9b6225bc89580cf069cf1060744961fa.gif

18 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

This is strange. Patreon is a world famous service for creative people. This site is used by millions of people. But in any case, it is your decision whether to use Patreon or not.

I did not quite understand the question about the preview.

How do I use the animations from Patreon ? Is it pretty easy or do I need to do something specifically?

And do I need to download each animation individually or do all of them come in one package?

6 hours ago, surgeonsprincess said:

How do I use the animations from Patreon ? Is it pretty easy or do I need to do something specifically?

And do I need to download each animation individually or do all of them come in one package?

Each package contains many animations. Whenever I make a new animation, I add it to an existing package. For the game you need all my animation packages and BDSM devices. By name, my packages with Patreon are the same as in LL, but they have much more animations.

4 hours ago, aa26 said:

Sorry, but where can i find the staute? It's already in game?

Sorry. What is staute? If it’s not difficult for you, show in the picture. English is not my native language. I often do not understand.