BDSM Toys Pack (update 10/12/2019)

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, althekoolkid said:

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this! You are my hero! Do you plan to do more? I'm looking to make a full Fifty Shades style "Red Room" 

Thanks, I'm glad people are using it. I do have one or two more items I was thinking of adding to this. I'm waiting for all the updates and new pack to come out before I do.

15 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

What is the paddle called? When I search for it "paddle" does not give me any results? Neither does "BDSM" like the rest. 

It is named "BDSM Paddle Accent".  I just did a search myself and it showed up. It is in "Misc accent" and in "Custom content". I don't know why it wouldn't show up in your search.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:23 PM, Pokemoe25 said:

None of your dl work for me I click download and the page won't load and a pop up shows saying threat blocked ?

The download works for me and others. It seems like your anti-virus is blocking the download. The file is virus free. You may have to temporarily turn off your anti-virus to download.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Kodenu said:

Do you mean inventory? I never thought of doing that and will look in to making it so you can.

Yes, inventory) (Google translate))

It is very important that the object is not moved or changed in size. Otherwise I'll have to redo all my animations to it. And more... It would be ideal if there was another point at the end of the electrocute.

Electro12_11.gif.e6fec598b1932c4a06c03f2ee3fd92ce.gif

19 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

Yes, inventory) (Google translate))

It is very important that the object is not moved or changed in size. Otherwise I'll have to redo all my animations to it. And more... It would be ideal if there was another point at the end of the electrocute.

Electro12_11.gif.e6fec598b1932c4a06c03f2ee3fd92ce.gif

I won't move or change the size. I don't want all your hard work to be done over. 

Have you seen this that I made? Would be good for animations also.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, Yr_Sa said:

Can you make a whip (and a Flogger) to be flexible? Then I'll do the animation with the whip.

I was thinking of that about the Whip. I'll have to look at the model again. If I remember right I think it is boned, so you would be able to do animations with it. I would have to work on a flogger.