[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

I'm a little confused and would appreciate some help. I have the BDSM clutter pack and the animations to use these items are listed in the disable/enable animations of Wicked Whims, but they're not showing up in the game itself. The objects like the cattle prod don't have any 'Wicked' options, either in the world or when in a sim's inventory. If I put them on the ground, the only option I get is to put them in the inventory Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

11 hours ago, spiderfang2001 said:

I'm a little confused and would appreciate some help. I have the BDSM clutter pack and the animations to use these items are listed in the disable/enable animations of Wicked Whims, but they're not showing up in the game itself. The objects like the cattle prod don't have any 'Wicked' options, either in the world or when in a sim's inventory. If I put them on the ground, the only option I get is to put them in the inventory Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

I don't know why this is happening. could be a conflict of mods... maybe the animation folder is too deep... try to delete my animations and download again.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I am still unable to get any WW interactions with the BDSM clutter set. I don't have this problem with your items such as the riding crop. The WW interactions appear just fine for that. After replacing the files and trying the bdsm clutter in the mods folder (and not a subfolder) and clearing the cache files,  I can only conclude that either I have an incompatible mod or some setting in WW needs to change. If you have any suggestions what type of mod might be incompatible it could save some experimentation time. Similarly, if there is anything I should look at it in WW settings that would be good to know too. I have not had any success in my attempts with that so far. Apologies for taking up your time. Your work is awesome!

+7 animation added for early access on Patreon

Public restroom: Kissing
 Category: Teasing
 Participants: Male-Female

Toilet_kiss.gif.3c34f614b1d9c52f811b569d534ab2bb.gif

Relax for the Master/Misstress
 Category: Footjob
 Participants: Any

Domass.gif.7162f709e22c620391e8c73f89403376.gif

Footjob on the massage table (MM)
 Category: Footjob
 Participants: Male-Male

3 stages

MM_MassT3.gif.4ae43ba453cc425673f7cad82d2c1e8a.gif

Fucking toy: missionary
 Category: Teasing
 Participants: Any

Toy_missionary.gif.f7b9b78ae6b10b24b11b1a8ecbb93610.gif

Double dildo : FF
 Category: Vaginal
 Participants:  FF

DDong_2.gif.29bf441d94d86997cfd58b8b628e60e9.gif

Hi!  Brand new to Wicked Whims and the animations, etc.  I downloaded everything that was linked on the "downloads" section of the Wicked Whims website, including several of YrSa's fine projects.

I was having issues not seeing the animations for the riding crop, and finally figured it out - hope this helps someone else.

I go the riding crop in build mode and had added it to my Sims' inventories without seeing any changes to available animations.  I then placed the riding crop on the ground, clicked on it, chose wicked, then sex, then teasing.  I then had a few animations to chose from.

Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, 71joker said:

Hi!  Brand new to Wicked Whims and the animations, etc.  I downloaded everything that was linked on the "downloads" section of the Wicked Whims website, including several of YrSa's fine projects.

I was having issues not seeing the animations for the riding crop, and finally figured it out - hope this helps someone else.

I go the riding crop in build mode and had added it to my Sims' inventories without seeing any changes to available animations.  I then placed the riding crop on the ground, clicked on it, chose wicked, then sex, then teasing.  I then had a few animations to chose from.

Keep up the good work!

Soon you will not need to place objects on the floor - they will be called automatically. After upgrading from Turbo this will be possible.

19 hours ago, crookedLuna said:

Hey so i can't even install the files?? i have downloaded the animations twice and have successfully installed the items you have but the animations .rar folder wont open up. It gives me an error message.

Hi, try using a different archiver