[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

On 8/2/2019 at 2:18 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

special, rainbow, lovely toys, animated

(I think I accidentally duplicated that one, except they are different sizes?)

fetishmoves

Mod folder.jpg

I went ahead and re-downloaded everything from your site, they're All differently sized now (the ones on your patreon site are bigger)

Yes, files never change their name. Only the size changes.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:57 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

Your wand does nice things, but the whip just lays there, which brought on the whole question of what I need to make everything work.

The Whip does not have any animations made for it. I recently got it fully rigged in Blender but I do not know how to convert it for use in Sims 4. It's something that YrSa and I would love to see animated.

5 hours ago, Kodenu said:

The Whip does not have any animations made for it. I recently got it fully rigged in Blender but I do not know how to convert it for use in Sims 4. It's something that YrSa and I would love to see animated.

I have a rough idea of how it can be done. Need to find a game object that has a lot of active points and replace it with a whip.

6 minutes ago, Yr_Sa said:

I have a rough idea of how it can be done. Need to find a game object that has a lot of active points and replace it with a whip.

Wonderful, would love to see it animated. BTW, I updated the BDSM Toys pack. Added 1 new and a few others I had done.

22 minutes ago, Kodenu said:

Wonderful, would love to see it animated. 

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it. Theoretically, it is possible to make from the swing - there is a chain. But then the whip will take up a lot of space.

4 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

I can’t understand what’s the matter ((I have all this in the game.

I don't have the teddybear or the giraffe for example, my game says there is new content in the toys section but when I click it it's not there

There is supposed to be new fridges too, right? And something called a "Luxcoffin"? None of these objects show up in my game, but the animations for them do. 

I tried removing all of my other mods/CC but they still won't show up, am I missing a file? I have these:

image.png.bb788f961e261f8d9ee80baa79931e62.png

6 hours ago, Caracan said:

When I filter by CC only, this is all I see in my big toys selection:

image.png.a120a46b73885915a3445db0707734ec.png

I see only objects made by someone. Where are the ordinary ones? Both big toys and a giraffe are in the game from the very beginning.

Yr_Sa мне тут когда-то подкидывали ссылки для добавления костей у объектов. У меня 3/4 вещей сделаны так. Может тебе будет полезна эта информация.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/10614/animate-objects-video-tutorial

http://sims4studio.com/thread/8988/animated-objects-tutorial

И спасибо за анимации и предметы первой необходимости :)

I haven't figured out why, but I can't send messages. It tells me I can only send 0 messages per day. So I guess I'll just ask my question for you this way, YrSa... The early access animations on Patreon, how long until they're added here? I'm curious because I saw that there were a few spanking animations, and that's some of the content I've been looking for mod wise. 

10 hours ago, asketo said:

Yr_Sa мне тут когда-то подкидывали ссылки для добавления костей у объектов. У меня 3/4 вещей сделаны так. Может тебе будет полезна эта информация.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/10614/animate-objects-video-tutorial

http://sims4studio.com/thread/8988/animated-objects-tutorial

И спасибо за анимации и предметы первой необходимости :)

Спасибо, изучу

54 minutes ago, Wolfpup101 said:

I haven't figured out why, but I can't send messages. It tells me I can only send 0 messages per day. So I guess I'll just ask my question for you this way, YrSa... The early access animations on Patreon, how long until they're added here? I'm curious because I saw that there were a few spanking animations, and that's some of the content I've been looking for mod wise. 

The difference between Patreon and LL is about 2-3 months. But, as I recall, some flogging animations are already in the public domain.

16 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

The difference between Patreon and LL is about 2-3 months. But, as I recall, some flogging animations are already in the public domain.

Yeah, I've found the flogging animations too. I was just curious on how long it was before the early access stuff came here, which is why I asked. Well that and I did grab the animation packs you've put up on here. Comparing them I think I like your animations better than the flogging ones, mostly because I think yours are just a touch more smooth. 

Sadly I don't have a stable enough income to be a patreon on top of all my bills at the moment, but I'm really happy to here the early access stuff is brought over here pretty quickly. I just have to be patient. Or whine and bug my girlfriend about it so she distracts me until I check back again. 

YrSa, love your animations and I am trying to go through every single one of them but there are a few WWIDs I cant account for. Can you help me our with the WWIDs below and tell me which item they correspond to? Many Thanks.  

2025986355, yrsa_holod2cam_behind&yrsa_holod2cam_mastur

3143858427, yrsa_rocketspirevaginal

19 hours ago, Georgechan said:

YrSa, love your animations and I am trying to go through every single one of them but there are a few WWIDs I cant account for. Can you help me our with the WWIDs below and tell me which item they correspond to? Many Thanks.  

2025986355, yrsa_holod2cam_behind&yrsa_holod2cam_mastur

3143858427, yrsa_rocketspirevaginal

2025986355, yrsa_holod2cam_behind&yrsa_holod2cam_mastur - It's a fridge

3143858427, yrsa_rocketspirevaginal - This is a space rocket. But the animation is extremely unsuccessful. I will redo it.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, Tormenta said:

I had to restar the computer and download all the animations I had again. I'm sure I have downloaded them all. but for some reason I don't see the animations I had with this toy. Anyone know why? what am I doing wrong?

Captura de pantalla (512).png

Captura de pantalla (511).png

I don’t know what happened. I checked - everything works. Even made a new animation. She works great too.

LM_SoloStool.gif.9a2cc9ba787873d9b6ed561c780cc583.gif

On 8/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, yukitokuroya said:

Hey man, nice animations. One thing, could you make it so the magic dildo in "Magic Dildo Oral Assault", like a derivative, where the female never removes it? Thanks.

Hey. I’m do it later.