Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Lovely the screens everyone.

I'm inspired to give Skyrim another go, I haven't played in a long time since my game/build shit a little under a year ago. But before I do I notice a lot of you have used BDO and other outside-game themed type armors in your games. 

Are those available for Skyrim SE?

I also wanted to ask, how many of your screenshots are coming from Oldrim vs. Skyrim SE?

53 minutes ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Lovely the screens everyone.

I'm inspired to give Skyrim another go, I haven't played in a long time since my game/build shit a little under a year ago. But before I do I notice a lot of you have used BDO and other outside-game themed type armors in your games. 

Are those available for Skyrim SE?

I also wanted to ask, how many of your screenshots are coming from Oldrim vs. Skyrim SE?

Old School forever!  Because I like my skin to look like skin, and I have one million pairs of digital shoes that I absolutely cannot bear to part with (nor do I wish to spend one million hours converting them all to SE-friendly meshes).  And while the SE ENB's are lovely, especially for those going for a more photorealistic look, you just can't get SE to do this:

5ac6ee1e4a7f2_Hyssop-Skyrim2018-03-2200_48_50.thumb.png.fe76b6c3d42076eb6fd0de6bd39f7aed.png

On 4/7/2018 at 3:45 PM, GokcenC said:

5ac91fb004ece_TESV2018-04-0320-44-24-20.thumb.png.385a286d04094e40c5c28a26ef8fc395.png

Is this with an enb? And if so, what enb? 

And sorry for all the questions, but how well does your game run? This scene looks amazing and I'm curious to know your image/graphics quality holds up with the specs you posted. 

Anyway, nice shot, she's very beautiful. Reminds me of my favorite race, Ningheim

The culmination of over 4 years spent tweaking the same face, let me introduce you to my finally (probably) finished character: Sabine!

5389512-1518453307.png

Spoiler

5389512-1523091376.png5389512-1523171077.png