Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

I'm working on my character by adding a little more volume to the cheekbones, nose and chin, while retaining a fair and symmetrical balance of features, not her ass though, which is giant, and with good reason since she needs to counterbalance the weight of those two handed swords. Now using the UUNP demon oppai v3 body, since I saw pictures of the ruffle lingerie and really liked the body shape the person was using to showcase the outfit.

Also, don't mind the dying people in the temple of kynareth...

MdRVIWXy_o.png

Spoiler

RNyHm7aC_o.png

H2oiqjLa_o.png

MevYBW6m_o.png

tnQ2L88r_o.png

hBrg3eNu_o.png

...or nazeem's wife and her prejudiced look.

10 hours ago, StrongBlade said:

The best butt ? I need to know your textures if you don't mind ?

I put them together a while ago so I'm not totally sure where everything is from, but it's my own mashup based on Pride of Valhalla and Sporty Sexy Map (?). The face is from Fair Skin Complexion if I remember right.

7 hours ago, Bender321 said:

May I ask for face present?

When I manage to complete her follower mod, I will include an ECE preset with that. Having trouble getting ECE to export anything though ?

2 hours ago, fsm15 said:

When I manage to complete her follower mod, I will include an ECE preset with that. Having trouble getting ECE to export anything though

She reminds me a lot of my favorite Page 3 model of all time, Rosie Jones. If that's what you were trying to do, excellent job!